• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do I improve my big 5?

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I would suggest exposing yourself to emotion more so that you get used to it and possibly resistant to it, this lower neuroticism. For your consciectness I would probably suggest developing your ambition by pursuing your interests and incoporating chores or work into them. Perhaps that would work.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I would suggest exposing yourself to emotion more so that you get used to it and possibly resistant to it, this lower neuroticism. For your consciectness I would probably suggest developing your ambition by pursuing your interests and incoporating chores or work into them. Perhaps that would work.
I notice that, like Hamlet, or Edgar Allen Poe, I tend to drown in emotion.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well the you're doing great! Of course there cpuld be more, because I'm not a psychologist, but from what I've read, it seems like common sense. If you continue doinh it for years and it doesn't do anything but make crap worse, I would suggest just talking to a certified professional psychologist that knows personality tests inside and out. Take care bud.
I notice that, like Hamlet, or Edgar Allen Poe, I tend to drown in emotion.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There is also high agreeableness...if I could bump that down a hair