• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I invented a new typing system, try it out.

Bardsandwarriors

Xena's boyfriend
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ECDS - Freedom Fighter. I only come here to figure something out. Then I'm somewhere else, doing and seeking. Seeking adventure all the time definitely gets you into trouble with people who can't handle all the novelty.

HisKittyKat

MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
4w5
This theory sounds more like Math in my mind 😂😂😂😂. ...running:run::run::run:

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I feel very lost. I think I am some kind of DR function but then I feel PT fits also, but none of the form blends the two. XD

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ICDR-Artist/Author

MyCupOfTea

MBTI Type
INxP
First of all, I like your effort to create a new theory:)

FOCUS
E/I
Extravert-I prefer focusing on the outer environment by observing it and interacting with people and things because lack of outer stimulation bores me
Introvert- I prefer being absorbed into my inner world of thoughts and ideas alone because outer stimuli drains me.

Even though I end up choosing I over E, I don't agree that outer stimulation drains me. I think it has more to do with the quality of outer stimulation. Observing the world around me is very rewarding for my imagination and thinking. This can be done by reading, sitting in a cafeteria and watching people pass by, going for a walk etc. Noticing the oddities in life and pondering the "what if" questions energizes me inwardly. Active participating in social activities can be fun at times, but is consuming my energy.

WAY OF THINKING
C/P
Creator-I prefer to invent my own way of doing things, even if it goes against the rules and norms of society
Practitioner- I prefer to be shown the right way to do things and put it into practice, due to the fact that experimenting with my own ways might not work.

I accept and act by the rules and norms of society to a certain level. It just makes life easier. However, as a way of thinking, I'm definelitely more prone to ideas that are against the grain, as long as they are not harmful.

DECISION MAKING
T/D
Thinker-I prefer to think about my decisions before I make them to make sure that they don't impact me in a harmful way.
Doer-I prefer to make decisions as quickly and as efficiently as possible, even if it lands me into trouble.

T for sure.

ADVENTUROUSNESS
S/R
Seeker-I prefer to seek action and adventure, even if it impacts me in a harmful way. I can fix the problems that arise as I go.
Responder-I prefer to stay safe, peaceful, and secure because seeking adventure might cause trouble for me or others.

R. I'm adventurous only in my imagination.

So this makes me ICTR:

STRATEGIZED THINKING-TR's- making calculations about the environment around the person and using it to escape or end the conflict peacefully, fighting only if they have to.
EXTENDED CREATIVITY-CT's- spending hours or even days coming up with theories and creative ideas to solve problems. Will usually prefer to solve complex ones and perfect their ideas, unlike the more simple QC users.
CREATIVE RESPONDING-Noticing problems in one's life and responding to them in a creative manner

CT-Theorizers/scientists
ICTR-Scientist

Hmm. Very NT-ish.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
IPTR - Loyalist

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would be an IXTR

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
IxTR probably

Mask Off

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ICTR ?? I think ? Scientist would not define me at all though.

Nomendei

Elegance of chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
ECTS! It's an interesting theory that could go far if it would be more developed.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I guess EPDR, teacher, which corresponds pretty well with ESFJ, even though you're rejecting MBTI lol

UserName1

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
ICTR. This whole thing seems a bit shaky though. It doesn't seem to do a good job defining personality, but if developed/expanded upon GREATLY, could work...maybe.

There needs to be a Thinking and Feeling representation.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
IPDR

"Parent" is a very unfitting name for me TBH.