• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I invented a new typing system, try it out.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ICTR.

I = I
C = N
T = T
R = x

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
IPTR Loyalist

Akua

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
xCTS

nottt sure whether to say E or I for this, although I'd usually automatically go with introvert for anything, honestly.

Cool, by the way. Very simple, blunt and easy to understand, for the most part, and alot quicker a find a type than most systems. Cool.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
As far as dichotomies go, this is a pretty good system. :cuppajoe:

ECDx

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
ICTS- War Strategist

Why psychology systems have the tendecy to make me look as a bad person ? :D

Radian

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
boop.

ICTS, too! Nah, I liked the term "War Strategist". I used to 'work' like that on games.;)

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mine would be ICTR or IPTR. Do you have type descriptions?

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm definitely ICTR. But how is it that "ICDR-Artist/Author" are "doers?" I categorize those sorts of tendencies as slower, more introverted.

Kerik_S

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The cool thing about MBTI, is that someone could use the first post from OP as fodder for typing them, based not on their self-attributions in the beginning, but rather on the way they frame the dichotomies.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
3 things that came to mind:

1) being a doctor or any kind of not war- or comic-related being doesnt really fit into that system

2) The distinction between thinker and doer does imply that I start in every moment without any kind of information. So I have to decide, whether I think my way thru it first or just do a thing. So it totally lacks the fact of experience.

3) The inate self-confidence of the Seeker type is unrealistic and more like wishful thinking. It is more likely that a seeker of adventure is prone to experience more failure than success, what would make him be like the evolutionary ancestor to the Responder.

hipsterpeterpan

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I would be either ECTR, or EPTR. Not quite sure.

EonsInTheNight

MBTI Type
INFP
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ICTR

But I identify more with author than scientist.
With short stories I'd rather write them as it goes when possible, but with larger project I spent quite allot of time thinking before writing them and then re-thinking them and noting improvements.

EonsInTheNight

MBTI Type
INFP
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm definitely ICTR. But how is it that "ICDR-Artist/Author" are "doers?" I categorize those sorts of tendencies as slower, more introverted.

I think musicians and painters tend to be more D while writers more T, but it depends of individuals of course.