• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Post your Natal Chart report

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
part 1

i don't believe in astrology, but i have studied it very in depth... the information provided isn't a reflection of that... i included this level of information so that i wouldn't feel the desire/need to provide it for this forum again... i think my natal chart describes me well, and if one were to look at this more in depth (the interaction of the aspects with eachother) it fits even better... it took about two hours to get this into it's current form (including time that i was distracted)... i hope some of you find this interesting...

primary combined descriptions

part 2

planetary position descriptions

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
part 3

major aspect descriptions (note: i have no oppositions, also my lower heaven and descendant create no aspects)

Natal Chart.jpg

adam1996

Sun Sagittarius 29.58
Moon Gemini 9.37 II
Mercury Capricorn 11.14
Venus Sagittarius 4.49
Mars Aries 15.07
Jupiter Taurus 27.34 R
Saturn Capricorn 4.22
Uranus Capricorn 1.08
Neptune Capricorn 9.33
Pluto Scorpio 14.16
Lilith Virgo 24.38
Asc node Pisces 7.17

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sure, why not.

2rg0wuo.jpg

The aspect patterns are neat. I have a T square between Sun Opp Uranus and Mars Sqr Sun & Uranus. Mars is also a part of a grand earth trine.

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Still don't know what I'm doing here but for those who are interested (can't imagine why lol):

Stuff I wrote a while ago and I think I forgot to post it

After looking through other people's charts here I notice that many have more than one house in the same sign. What does it mean that each of my Houses has its own sign?

My charts (visual)

Also if anyone does an analysis on my chart or whatever, please be sure to tag or quote me or else I'll never see it. :)

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=23222]senza tema[/MENTION] [MENTION=7254]Wind Up Rex[/MENTION] [MENTION=7991]chickpea[/MENTION] [MENTION=23915]Hawthorne[/MENTION] omg girls...i managed to get my ex boyfriend's birth info so i got his chart now

G2lC4WH.jpg

NmVLc9i.jpg

feel free to drag him and tell me everything wrong about him :wubbie:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

But you're libra moon too and I don't wanna hurt your feelings :whistling:

Jk but really I feel that his water influence adds some depth. because libra moons can be very... slick(?) to me. incredibly personable, no drama, easy to be around but placating and people pleasing. that combined with attention whore leo sun and shady ass scorpio rising gives me player vibes. but the cancer venus/mars is making me second guess that.

For some reason drake popped into my head when I looked at this chart even though I've looked at drakes chart multiple times and they're not that similar lol. But a drake-esque energy.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Drag him, ladies! Drag his ass to hell!!!

I mean, he seems like kind of stereotypical "bad boy" with a soft side. This is the chart of a very image-oriented person who probably cares a lot about what people thinks about him and invests a lot of effort in appearances. His "thing" is probably pretending he cares a lot less about things than he does.

Lot of placements and energies that would imply he's good at managing people. He's probably drawn to the arts. His chart rings very "theatre kid" to me. Or fashion maybe. Just something that's kind of exclusive, drama and would allow him to be constantly surrounded by attractive, highly emotional people.

He's probably kind of calculating. Like, at the end of the day, he's someone who's about himself, but probably gives a lot of "high minded" reasons for that selfishness. Super political. Controlling about who he allows next to him. Not so much sensitive as constantly afraid of being "found out" and probably uses charisma in conjunction with emotional withholding to "punish" those who challenge his idea of himself too much. Like one of those...makes you feel like the center of the world, then drops you when he thinks you know too much and don't idolize him in the way he wants to be idolize kind of fuck boys.

And that is my read.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
...that combined with attention whore leo sun and shady ass scorpio rising gives me player vibes. but the cancer venus/mars is making me second guess that.

These two characterizations made me chuckle. Thanks. You're right about them Scorps, shady ass mofos, gotta keep at least 1 eye on them at all times.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Natal Chart Enlarged

I don't understand any of it. Had a friend of mine who is well-versed in reading these and all she said was " Wow. No wonder you don't know what to do with yourself!" I can only imagine that she is referring to how everything about me is a contradiction. The things I was meant to do are things I cannot, the things I am good at are things I do not enjoy. Even my own mind seems to fight itself in the way I think.
I do not like-let's be fair here, cannot relate to-most people and do not like dealing with them but I am great with them and am most successful when I have others to delegate to.
And, that I am very much a thinker v feeler; ( in another test I got 99. thinking v 1. emotion) the type of person who demands only "yes" or " answers" does not want to hear about your "feelings" on a subject and wants only the general facts (is irritated by details or as I call it "bullshit.") and really just wants to get things done.

I guess a simple way of putting it is that I am a very stubborn, concrete, person, who will move mountains out of my way before I step aside, who's greatest skill is adaptability.
Every bit a concrete random
Mind Styles - Anthony Gregorc

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
These two characterizations made me chuckle. Thanks. You're right about them Scorps, shady ass mofos, gotta keep at least 1 eye on them at all times.

You're one of them...aren't you? :ninja:

I can't get enough of Pluto men. Every guy I've ever dated has had strong Scorpio, 8th house or Pluto placements. Dat intensity, tho. :wubbie:

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You're one of them...aren't you? :ninja:

I can't get enough of Pluto men. Every guy I've ever dated has had strong Scorpio, 8th house or Pluto placements. Dat intensity, tho. :wubbie:

Haha! Did you astrology stalk me! I kid. Yeah I have Pluto in 8th and it's conjunct my Moon, so I spend a lot of energy hiding my energy :D. A very tight grip. It's a fear thing. My Pluto also trines my Saturn allowing me to focus that energy. I'm a 'scaries Aries' though. Some astrology chick called me that once, I was like, whatevs *eyeroll* She was a Scorpio and wanted nothing to do with me. Anyways... Ancient history.

Astrology is fun :D

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
f4ca472f6e79329a8d2c29cce87e070e.jpg

But you're libra moon too and I don't wanna hurt your feelings :whistling:

Jk but really I feel that his water influence adds some depth. because libra moons can be very... slick(?) to me. incredibly personable, no drama, easy to be around but placating and people pleasing. that combined with attention whore leo sun and shady ass scorpio rising gives me player vibes. but the cancer venus/mars is making me second guess that.

For some reason drake popped into my head when I looked at this chart even though I've looked at drakes chart multiple times and they're not that similar lol. But a drake-esque energy.

man i started HOWLING at the drake comment. he's basically one of those dudes with those white savior complexes. he LOVES beyoncé and drake - of course i love bey too, but when you couple it with drake you can kind of tell he's got basic taste who just enjoys what's popular at the time who has a few poc in his mental roster he can gas to make him look woke...he also loves artists in the indie PBR&B scene right now like troye sivan and banks. he tried telling me drake innovated the "deep" rap (basically the popular sound of hip-hop now that's more soft and introspective), and when i tried telling him kanye paved the way for rappers like drake he just wouldn't acknowledge it.

anyways i was surprised we have the same moon in libra & venus in cancer placement. one thing i will admit that initially pulled us together was the similar way we carried ourselves in interacting with people. when my friends would meet him they'd say "he's like a more aggressive version of you!" but maybe it's not as pronounced within him since i'm also cancer sun libra rising and also my moon and venus are in trine making both planets' influence on me stronger. with him i think he wasn't necessarily opposed to negative feelings, but when it was intertwined with romantic relationships it just pushed on his commitment-phobia too hard. our problem was essentially him really liking me but not being capable of giving me the commitment i needed.

i'm just surprised at the cancer influence above all else. i can see everything else, even the libra moon because he does enjoy being surrounded by an upbeat emotional environment, but wherever the cancer is he must keep it tucked away somewhere very privately.

Drag him, ladies! Drag his ass to hell!!!

I mean, he seems like kind of stereotypical "bad boy" with a soft side. This is the chart of a very image-oriented person who probably cares a lot about what people thinks about him and invests a lot of effort in appearances. His "thing" is probably pretending he cares a lot less about things than he does.

Lot of placements and energies that would imply he's good at managing people. He's probably drawn to the arts. His chart rings very "theatre kid" to me. Or fashion maybe. Just something that's kind of exclusive, drama and would allow him to be constantly surrounded by attractive, highly emotional people.

He's probably kind of calculating. Like, at the end of the day, he's someone who's about himself, but probably gives a lot of "high minded" reasons for that selfishness. Super political. Controlling about who he allows next to him. Not so much sensitive as constantly afraid of being "found out" and probably uses charisma in conjunction with emotional withholding to "punish" those who challenge his idea of himself too much. Like one of those...makes you feel like the center of the world, then drops you when he thinks you know too much and don't idolize him in the way he wants to be idolize kind of fuck boys.

And that is my read.

image-oriented is definitely a read. maybe i'll PM you his linkedin profile and own personal website because it's very polished, professional, and impressive. he actually made me feel really inadequate in terms of my work ethic and career by comparison. :unsure: i can see him caring more about things than he leads on because he does give off a very direct, rational vibe. maybe that's the cancerian influence hiding sensitivities in its shell? i always thought if i showed him the MBTI he probably would have resonated with ESTP, even though i see him as more of an ENTJ.

in terms of his interests, he's a journalism major (his dream is to write for fader mag) with a minor in gender studies. i'm fine with a fair amount of his beliefs but sometimes they seem so ass backwards to me. he just started a gofundme page to help support his plans to study abroad in south africa to study under major black feminists...but he just told my friend after we broke up that he'd never date a black guy?? but he could be very theatre kid if i think about it. like i told you before, one of the reasons he was bitter towards me was because of how i would overshadow him in personal interactions even though he's the openly more loud/aggressive one. he loves being "weird" with his friends which is basically involves being very loud and obnoxious, so that sounds theatre to me! when i first saw the combo of leo sun/scorp rising my knee jerk response as "prideful attention whore" which is honestly? a read.

in terms of his calculatedness i couldn't say, but i wouldn't be surprised personally as he cuts out friends left and right when he's tired of putting up with their issues or inconveniences they cause him. his twitter bio used to be "i love me enough for the both of us" (which is yes...from that one drake song) and he really emphasized the importance of loving himself and working on himself. i screamed at the "higher minded" reasons part because he WOULD go on sanctimonious rants about why he's so self-involved (how he used to not focus on himself and slack on his work, how he would chase multiple guys at once, etc). and he still goes on these pretentious rants over twitter apparently! (since i had to go through his twitter to find out when his birthday was...) but i personally think his issue is not mediating the difference between knowing your self-worth and being selfish and insensitive. when it got to the point where he was intentionally mean to me, a big part of his strategy was treating me coldly and withholding his usual charismatic energy from me. and i really detest the hot & cold game more than anything else because my cancer ass CANNOT be swayed back and forth like that lightly.

maybe next time i should go for a cardinal sign rather than fixed :D

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha! Did you astrology stalk me! I kid. Yeah I have Pluto in 8th and it's conjunct my Moon, so I spend a lot of energy hiding my energy :D. A very tight grip. It's a fear thing. My Pluto also trines my Saturn allowing me to focus that energy. I'm a 'scaries Aries' though. Some astrology chick called me that once, I was like, whatevs *eyeroll* She was a Scorpio and wanted nothing to do with me. Anyways... Ancient history.

Astrology is fun :D

No! It was just based on the comment you'd made. :( I like the realness of Pluto people. They also don't mind how intense I am. I feel very at home with them. :)

As an aside--I don't know any Aries that aren't feelers. Well...one. My godfather is ENTJ and an Aries. But that's it. Feeler, specifically INF, seems to be recurring thing for Aries ppl.

man i started HOWLING at the drake comment.

Unrelated, but I feel like an undercover problematic bae. He's got so many tendencies that are like hairs breadth from fuck boy, but he's got just one to many feels to go all in. He's just on the bubble for me even though I generally enjoy young Aubrey.

image-oriented is definitely a read. maybe i'll PM you his linkedin profile and own personal website because it's very polished, professional, and impressive. he actually made me feel really inadequate in terms of my work ethic and career by comparison. :unsure: i can see him caring more about things than he leads on because he does give off a very direct, rational vibe. maybe that's the cancerian influence hiding sensitivities in its shell? i always thought if i showed him the MBTI he probably would have resonated with ESTP, even though i see him as more of an ENTJ.

in terms of his interests, he's a journalism major (his dream is to write for fader mag) with a minor in gender studies. i'm fine with a fair amount of his beliefs but sometimes they seem so ass backwards to me. he just started a gofundme page to help support his plans to study abroad in south africa to study under major black feminists...but he just told my friend after we broke up that he'd never date a black guy?? but he could be very theatre kid if i think about it. like i told you before, one of the reasons he was bitter towards me was because of how i would overshadow him in personal interactions even though he's the openly more loud/aggressive one. he loves being "weird" with his friends which is basically involves being very loud and obnoxious, so that sounds theatre to me! when i first saw the combo of leo sun/scorp rising my knee jerk response as "prideful attention whore" which is honestly? a read.

in terms of his calculatedness i couldn't say, but i wouldn't be surprised personally as he cuts out friends left and right when he's tired of putting up with their issues or inconveniences they cause him. his twitter bio used to be "i love me enough for the both of us" (which is yes...from that one drake song) and he really emphasized the importance of loving himself and working on himself. i screamed at the "higher minded" reasons part because he WOULD go on sanctimonious rants about why he's so self-involved (how he used to not focus on himself and slack on his work, how he would chase multiple guys at once, etc). and he still goes on these pretentious rants over twitter apparently! (since i had to go through his twitter to find out when his birthday was...) but i personally think his issue is not mediating the difference between knowing your self-worth and being selfish and insensitive. when it got to the point where he was intentionally mean to me, a big part of his strategy was treating me coldly and withholding his usual charismatic energy from me. and i really detest the hot & cold game more than anything else because my cancer ass CANNOT be swayed back and forth like that lightly.

maybe next time i should go for a cardinal sign rather than fixed :D

That's good feedback and interesting to see where things landed and didn't. Also, his chart is MOSTLY cardinal. The Sun in Leo and the Mercury in Virgo are the only two non-outer sign placements that are not in Cardinal sign. That's where most of the "image" stuff came from for me.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That's good feedback and interesting to see where things landed and didn't. Also, his chart is MOSTLY cardinal. The Sun in Leo and the Mercury in Virgo are the only two non-outer sign placements that are not in Cardinal sign. That's where most of the "image" stuff came from for me.

True! I was just thinking sun (I really only think of people's sun signs when I'm hanging out with people casually unless we've talked in detail about our charts), but he definitely is mostly cardinal. For me I think I'm like 48% cardinal 40% mutable and 12% fixed. Do cardinal qualities have to do with preoccupation with image?

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
No! It was just based on the comment you'd made. :( I like the realness of Pluto people. They also don't mind how intense I am. I feel very at home with them. :)

*nod* Something to consider as well is of course the sign Pluto is in. Additionally Mars (what house and sign + aspects) will be a good sized factor with how that energy is spent. Myself as an example: my Mars is in Capricorn (exalted) and it's in my 12th house (major factor) it's also the fulcrum of a T square (sun) and a part of a double grand earth trine, involving Pluto. The 12 house placement (hidden things & secrets) means I will try to hide the Pluto energy. This can be due to sneakynes or in my case a self loathing that's projected onto those who show too much energy, i.e. drama queens. Takes one to know one? :D. Now combine that with the other influences I mentioned.

Compare that to the Spanks you know. I've had a 3 incidents in ventrilo over the years. Tense/conflict interactions where I've been literally yelled at, called and implied names. Not once did I lose my cool or respond in kind. To the contrary. Btw, all 3 were female NTs (hidden talent?)

Do you mind if I poke around your chart? Link? I'm curious where your/the attraction to outward energy comes from, using a astrological lens.

As an aside--I don't know any Aries that aren't feelers. Well...one. My godfather is ENTJ and an Aries. But that's it. Feeler, specifically INF, seems to be recurring thing for Aries ppl.

I've noticed the same thing too! I'd say XNFP. A factor that plays into that is Venus, which is always within 2 signs of the sun sign. Venus is exalted in Pisces a very squishy combo, overflowing even.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*nod* Something to consider as well is of course the sign Pluto is in. Additionally Mars (what house and sign + aspects) will be a good sized factor with how that energy is spent. Myself as an example: my Mars is in Capricorn (exalted) and it's in my 12th house (major factor) it's also the fulcrum of a T square (sun) and a part of a double grand earth trine.

Well that's an energetic freight train if ever I've heard of one. :shock: I'd imagine that it's one of those things where the native either fights with themselves until they come to some sort of resolution in the T-Square (which I guess would be found in whatever the missing arm happens to be) and then things just take shape in a pretty relentless way. Or it's a duck on the pond. The native would show the easy going nature of the trine while the T-Square is churning away underneath and/or projects that conflict outwards while feeling like the straight man themselves. Those configurations probably have as much to do with how you handle your Pluto placement as the placement itself or at least complements that energy.

Also, I've never thought that way about the Pluto/Mars relationship before, but that makes sense. I've heard people doing something along those lines when determining dispositors. Like, if I was trying to see what was up with some planet in Scorpio, I'd primarily be interested in what Pluto was up to, but there's a Martian side story that can tell you something as well.

Do you mind if I poke around your chart? Link? I'm curious where your/the attraction to outward energy comes from, using a astrological lens.

Sure. Feel free to point out anything else that you see as well.

slA9MTv.gif

My guess is that it's a combination of a) a natal Pluto-Venus trine; b) a midheaven that falls in Scorp, and; c) that I'm a progressed (and draconic) Cancer.

á´…eparted

passages
Well that's an energetic freight train if ever I've heard of one. :shock: I'd imagine that it's one of those things where the native either fights with themselves until they come to some sort of resolution in the T-Square (which I guess would be found in whatever the missing arm happens to be) and then things just take shape in a pretty relentless way. Or it's a duck on the pond. The native would show the easy going nature of the trine while the T-Square is churning away underneath and/or projects that conflict outwards while feeling like the straight man themselves. Those configurations probably have as much to do with how you handle your Pluto placement as the placement itself or at least complements that energy.

Also, I've never thought that way about the Pluto/Mars relationship before, but that makes sense. I've heard people doing something along those lines when determining dispositors. Like, if I was trying to see what was up with some planet in Scorpio, I'd primarily be interested in what Pluto was up to, but there's a Martian side story that can tell you something as well.

Mars (cancer) is on my midhaven, also trine moon and pluto (both in scorpio in conjunction). Mars also opposes saturn, neptune, and uranus. It's overloading :shock:. It wares people the fuck out if I really start to open up on a regular basis. I honestly can fully let down the gates as I have yet to meet someone that can tolerate. I even overwhelm my therapist.

It's interesting that mars has the most say on what is outleted and what is kept in. Generally it seems like most put that weight on the ascendent (as it's what's on display), and on mercury since it's the communicator. The thing is though, there are plenty of people who communicate a ton, but let very little out at the same time.

Also if you consider that mars used to the be the ruler of scorpio before pluto was discovered, there'd be a lot of interplay between those two, particularly if they are in some sort of aspect.

Sure. Feel free to point out anything else that you see as well.

slA9MTv.gif

My guess is that it's a combination of a) a natal Pluto-Venus trine; b) a midheaven that falls in Scorp, and; c) that I'm a progressed (and draconic) Cancer.

I feel like I have looked at your chart before (can't remember), but this fits you like a glove. You have a lot of interdependent opposites, and who you are inside, and outside are very very different, and you definitely don't like sharing the inside with the outside world. In many ways, you don't know how, and when you have it's blown up in your face.

You also demand respect/power everywhere you go even if you say or do nothing. My best friend has pluto on the midhaven as well and it's an extremely common property I have noticed with them. Having mars on the decendent actually helps with this because it masks a lot of your innate power- gives more ability to get done.

Overall you got the mental world down pat and your an expert at that sort of stuff. The emotional end? Not so much. In practice when you try it's usually way too much and it overloads or scares people, even if it's refined. It's really hard for you to tune to the right frequency to "do it right" so you often opt to simply not.

You're also just like me where there are also no squares in your chart. Also I am pretty sure you're just a month or so younger than I am looking at the planet positions.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Mars (cancer) is on my midhaven, also trine moon and pluto (both in scorpio in conjunction). Mars also opposes saturn, neptune, and uranus. It's overloading :shock:. It wares people the fuck out if I really start to open up on a regular basis. I honestly can fully let down the gates as I have yet to meet someone that can tolerate. I even overwhelm my therapist.

It's interesting that mars has the most say on what is outleted and what is kept in. Generally it seems like most put that weight on the ascendent (as it's what's on display), and on mercury since it's the communicator. The thing is though, there are plenty of people who communicate a ton, but let very little out at the same time.

Also if you consider that mars used to the be the ruler of scorpio before pluto was discovered, there'd be a lot of interplay between those two, particularly if they are in some sort of aspect.

I feel like I have looked at your chart before (can't remember), but this fits you like a glove. You have a lot of interdependent opposites, and who you are inside, and outside are very very different, and you definitely don't like sharing the inside with the outside world. In many ways, you don't know how, and when you have it's blown up in your face.

You also demand respect/power everywhere you go even if you say or do nothing. My best friend has pluto on the midhaven as well and it's an extremely common property I have noticed with them. Having mars on the decendent actually helps with this because it masks a lot of your innate power- gives more ability to get done.

Overall you got the mental world down pat and your an expert at that sort of stuff. The emotional end? Not so much. In practice when you try it's usually way too much and it overloads or scares people, even if it's refined. It's really hard for you to tune to the right frequency to "do it right" so you often opt to simply not.

You're also just like me where there are also no squares in your chart. Also I am pretty sure you're just a month or so younger than I am looking at the planet positions.

You can read these things? If you the have the time could you put mine into layman's fir me? I really don't understand it.

á´…eparted

passages
You can read these things? If you the have the time could you put mine into layman's fir me? I really don't understand it.

I was raised around astrology since I was a kid (I'm 27 now) so yeah I can :). I don't really believe astrology anymore since I became atheist 4 years ago, but it's still fun for me and I won't deny there is some accuracy to it I can't explain. I look at it like a personality theory.

There's actually a number of us who can read them here. I can look at it at some point and give a basic rundown.