• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Post your Natal Chart report

Chthonic

Not going to post mine because it basically says a lot of bad things. But it is scarily accurate especially the bit about since my relationships with other people are hideous living in seclusion is a really good idea, as is gardening...apparently. I was born to be the monk on the mountain if my chart is anything to go by. My chart really doesn't give me any options for being a part of society.

OrderOfTheCaelifera

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Not going to post mine because it basically says a lot of bad things. But it is scarily accurate especially the bit about since my relationships with other people are hideous living in seclusion is a really good idea, as is gardening...apparently. I was born to be the monk on the mountain if my chart is anything to go by. My chart really doesn't give me any options for being a part of society.

My chart is notably unbalanced, nearly all the planets (except Saturn, also the moon) are in the first quadrant of the chart. How much worse could your chart be?

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i have a moon in Pisces like Elvis but my hips are frozen stiff.

And you're an ENTJ? Quite the rarity.

Moon in Pisces is often fascinated with the mystical... like... errr Astrology and Harry Pothead.

[MENTION=9310]uumlau[/MENTION], Capricorn is very IxTJ to me, and Aquarius very N, for a shallow analysis of it. Capricorn also lines up with 3 and sp, and Aquarius with 5 and so. don't see anything particularly 9-ish.

Capricorn, Taurus, and Cancer should line up with 6/sp, as they are security-oriented signs. Aquarius can be quite social and/or socially awkward, it's a mixup with the water-bearer. As they are the most unpredictable and detached sign.

I'm a double Capricorn (Sun/Rising). Mercury and Venus also in Capricorn. There's nothing IxTJ about me. Ironically, I attract many IxTJ's (strong earth types) and have been shun by many-an-INFP's. I've been told by other MBTI enthusiasts that I'm peculiarly grounded and stable for an INFP (which has little to nothing to do with what the type is about), although, random, insightful, and enjoys playing devil's advocate. I'm also the biggest slacker you'll ever meet (Sun conjunct Venus), which is the source of all my INFP'ness.

When I was reading charts from members in my blog, the connection with the aspects with the personal planets, chiron, and rising sign seem to reveal more as an indicator of MBTI type.

I was close to someone with a Libra 12th house stellium in "malefic" planets such as Mars and Saturn. Venus square Saturn/Venus square Pluto. I'm sure your chart isn't half as bad as hers. In the end, it's either you use the energy or the energy uses you.

Chthonic

My chart is notably unbalanced, nearly all the planets (except Saturn, also the moon) are in the first quadrant of the chart. How much worse could your chart be?

Lots of hard aspects but the worst one is the double whammy of not being able to communicate what I really mean while simultaneously being highly visible to others. I can't melt into the background the way I wish to and come to people's attention for all the wrong reasons. A singular knack for saying exactly what will anger another person at exactly the wrong moment is my main talent in life.

Chthonic

I was close to someone with a Libra 12th house stellium in "malefic" planets such as Mars and Saturn. Venus square Saturn/Venus square Pluto. I'm sure your chart isn't half as bad as hers. In the end, it's either you use the energy or the energy uses you.

That is true. Apparently my get of jail card, is learning mental discipline, something that eludes me still. The worst of it is really the internal conflict and my lack of success in finding a way to overcome it. Squares love my chart.

And here's a nice little tidbit also...

Lilith in Scorpio is the devil incarnate. She exploits others sexually. She delights in knowing other peoples' deepest secrets, yet she will never admit her own. She is magnetic and sexually seductive more than any other Lilith placement. She is the succubus. She is the faithful keeper of secrets that will never confess to all her innumerable immodest acts. As a mother, she is abusive and sadistic. This position is associated with severe child abuse, flagellation and sexual abuse during early childhood. This is often a cycle, as the person with Lilith in Scorpio was also subjected to abuse in childhood. Death of children in the placement is possible. As a lover, she is manipulative, using her sexual prowess to gain the upper hand in any relationship. Sex is her best weapon. Jealousy and obsessive stalking behavior is common, making her dangerous in love. She would not even balk at murder. As a mistress, she aims to take other peoples' money and possessions. She is the prostitute. (more...)

I also have Scorpio in the V house, which makes for a nice little dose of sado-masochism in relationships.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
And you're an ENTJ? Quite the rarity.

Moon in Pisces is often fascinated with the mystical... like... errr Astrology and Harry Pothead.

Capricorn, Taurus, and Cancer should line up with 6/sp, as they are security-oriented signs. Aquarius can be quite social and/or socially awkward, it's a mixup with the water-bearer. As they are the most unpredictable and detached sign.

I'm a double Capricorn (Sun/Rising). Mercury and Venus also in Capricorn. There's nothing IxTJ about me. Ironically, I attract many IxTJ's (strong earth types) and have been shun by many-an-INFP's. I've been told by other MBTI enthusiasts that I'm peculiarly grounded and stable for an INFP (which has little to nothing to do with what the type is about), although, random, insightful, and enjoys playing devil's advocate. I'm also the biggest slacker you'll ever meet (Sun conjunct Venus), which is the source of all my INFP'ness.

When I was reading charts from members in my blog, the connection with the aspects with the personal planets, chiron, and rising sign seem to reveal more as an indicator of MBTI type.

i have a sun in capricorn though...which is the executive type...

but what makes me xtroverted in mercury in sag conjunct uranus.

OrderOfTheCaelifera

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
i can tell what generation people are in by looking at pluto.

pluto in virgo is supposedly obsessed with the details and pluto in scorpio with sex...go figure.

Either of those opinions may be accurate, but my chart indicates that Pluto
(Pluto Virgo 28.00) is approaching the cusp. I don't know much concerning astrology nor do I take it seriously, but any Virgo effects ought to be minimal because I'm a male that's highly influenced by dominant T&J.

Last edited:

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I don't know much about Lilith. The whole subject can get confusing when Lilith can mean 3 different things in Astrology (black Moon, dark Moon, asteroid). There's also not a whole lot of information I can find on the subject. I'm guessing there hasn't been much research done yet.

The energy you have with scorpio in the 5th house will cover all your romantic connections. It can be brief or withstanding. However, the "honeymoon" phase in dating doesn't last as long as people may think (and idealize), and when that ends, your energy for the 7th house will be it's replacement for a long-lasting partnership. 5th house deals more with flirting, as it is associated with the sign Leo.

Link: Honeymoon phase in dating

So your early affections are quite intense. A not-so-mature scorpio is likely to want to control their partner. Opposed to a mature scorpio, which would rather *merge* with their partner. Evolving as a person takes quite a bit of time. Scorpio's are often misunderstood, although, that doesn't excuse them for choosing to be douche bags.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
my sun square uranus and neptune, and venus opposite pluto explain why I'm crazy too well :mellow:

sun square neptune actually sounds sooo e4 to me:

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I have no idea what any of this means, but whatever. The description is partially accurate, but too long for me to post. Can anybody be bothered to translate? (EDIT: Updated my birth time from 5 to 6am, I just asked my mum.)

daisy24

The Sun represents vitality, a sense of individuality and outward-shining creative energy.

Sun in Scorpio

Scorpios are known for their intensity. They are determined folk that absolutely throw themselves into whatever they do -- but getting them to commit to something is rarely an easy task. In fact, it's better not to even try to "get them" to do anything. Solar Scorpios absolutely have their own mind. And, their primary motivation is unlikely to be prestige (like their Capricorn friends), or even authority (Leos can have that, too)--it's real power. Their power can absolutely be of the "behind the scenes" variety, just as long as they have it.

To others, Scorpios seem to have plenty of willpower. They probably do. Scorpios do know what they want, and they won't go out and grab it at the wrong moment. They simply sit back, watch (quite expertly), and then get it only when the moment is just right. This apparent patience is simply their powerful skills at strategy at work. Scorpio isn't afraid of getting their hands (their bodies, their minds) dirty. The darker side of life intrigues them, and they're always ready to investigate.

Scorpios simply never give up. They have tremendous staying power. They're not in the slightest intimidated by anybody or anything. Confrontations are not a problem. In fact, talk to any Scorpio about their lives, and you'll probably be in awe at all they've gone through. Trauma seems to follow them wherever they go. When Scorpio learns optimism, instead of expecting the worst, they'll find that they possess amazing regenerative powers -- the power to heal, create, and transform.

Short description:

Physical energy and courage. Strong passions. Regeneration and improvement. Strong sexual powers.

Weaknesses: He is suspicious, defiant, extremist: he is sometimes vindictive.

Moon in Leo

Depending on other positions in the chart, Moon in Leo people are not necessarily outgoing. When they feel comfortable, they do like being the center of attention. That is, they like being in the "spotlight" in the comfort of their own homes and with family and friends. They enjoy entertaining others, and often take on the role of comic. Lunar Leos often feel a need to organize, and even control, their families and friends. They have an inner mission to set things right, and generally like to oversee the goings-on in their little circle.

This is a rather creative position of the Moon. At the very least, Moon in Leo people want to create and entertain. They can be rather lazy at times, and a little bossy too. Generally, though, they have a deep need to treat others fairly and justly. Lunar Leos require lots and lots of love and care in order to function well in the world. When they feel slighted, these people can be dramatic in their emotional displays. When their pride has been hurt, they are given to big scenes and sulking. This rarely happens in public, however. Lunar Leos are far too concerned about their image to make splashy scenes outside the comfort of their own homes. In public, they prefer to take things in dignified ways. At home, however, they're given to big displays of emotional drama. These scenes generally don't last too long, however. Lunar Leos are often personally popular folk who are valued for their integrity and strong sense of justice. Generally, it is easy to reason with a Lunar Lion. Appealing to their well-developed sense of fairness usually works well.

Scorpio ascendant Scorpio

Ascendant in Scorpio

Scorpio Ascendant people have a lot of presence. There is something about them that tells the world that they are not to be pushed around. Their manner commands respect, and in some cases, fear. Scorpio rising people can be quiet or loud, but they always seem powerful and determined. You either love or hate Scorpio rising people-- they are rarely people who go through life unnoticed. In fact, some of them are confused when faced with the fact that they get such strong reactions from others. They seem to look right through people, seeing through superficiality. This can be quite intimidating to some, and intriguing to others. Scorpio rising people, in their dealings with others, look for answers by reading between the lines. Surface details are discarded when they are getting a feel for people and situations around them.

Scorpio rising people value their privacy so much, it can border on paranoia. They have a strong need to control their environment and are experts at strategy. Rarely people who will blow their chances with impatience, they plan out their moves carefully and deliberately, relying on their awesome ability to feel out others and situations. Scorpio rising natives are drawn to down-to-earth, natural partners. Reliability in their partner is very important. They generally look for complete commitment and have little patience with flighty partners.

Chthonic

I don't know much about Lilith.

The energy you have with scorpio in the 5th house will cover all your romantic connections.

So your early affections are quite intense. A not-so-mature scorpio is likely to want to control their partner. Opposed to a mature scorpio, which would rather *merge* with their partner. Evolving as a person takes quite a bit of time. Scorpio's are often misunderstood, although, that doesn't excuse them for choosing to be douche bags.

In that case, the bit I posted that is lilith as the dark moon, the shadow aspect of self. But I also have Chiron, the healer, in Aries which indicates wounded self worth/low self esteem and the Lillith is how I 'bitch' if you like. I also have a manipulative sociopathic mother, so it was dead on with that one.

Thanks for that link, so my VII house is Capricorn, the same as my moon. And here's the kicker. The two worst relationships I ever had (they were all bad btw) were with a Scorpio born on Halloween and a Capricorn born on Christmas day. So apparently I've dated both Jesus and Lucifer My life is all shades of messed up. :D And what's the one Tarot card set that consistently turns up for me? The Devil & The Lovers. I could not write fiction this ludicrous! :doh:

The sexual attraction was greater with the Scorpio but I was actually closest I've ever been to being in love with the Capricorn. Both of them pressed as many insecurity buttons as possible in the short time we were together. But it does complement the heaven and hell theme my life seems to endlessly follow. There is no middle road for me.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sag sun, Pisces ascendant, Gemini moon.

Mars conjunct Jupiter in Pisces square Sun conjunct Uranus in Sag (House X) and trine Venus conjunct Pluto in Scorpio (end of VIII).

Lots of planets in Sag actually: Sun, Saturn, Mercury and Uranus. But Jupiter is the ruler of my chart.

Only one planet in earth (Neptune in Cap) though my Parts of Fortune and Spirit are both in Virgo on the DC. House VII is the missing leg to my big old T-square. Relatively little air too, though the Moon is in Gemini, it's also in IV so that's watered down a fair bit ... I'm all fire and water according to my chart.

Actually fits pretty well in terms of describing personality ... I should sit down and figure out what is says about life events some day.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Astrology buffs on here: what's your take on using the outer planets while reading charts? Whole signs or Placidus? Anyone do horary here?

Chthonic

I'd love to know more about Horary readings too. I did a quick one based on me and any potential partner I may have. The question where is he now? The answer wasn't very good, he's dealing with some shit and isn't likely to be done with that for the next three years. What the point in finding love at 50? We'll both we so far down the road of looking like shite it's not worth it. Which supports my hypothesis that I'm unlikely to be happy in love anyway and should just give that shit up now.

á´…eparted

passages
Can anybody be bothered to translate? (EDIT: Updated my birth time from 5 to 6am, I just asked my mum.)

Make sure you get the exact minutes as well. It might seem trivial, but it can change things significantly, and with how your chart is currently set up, a few minutes could change a few major things.

For the most part, your chart is easy peasy lemon squeezy, and surprisingly inactive. Very little hinderence at all. However, your internal world and emotions and your particular exacting way and decision of how to deal with them very easily could become all consuming, and is really the only thing that runs the risk of wrecking things. This is largely from the huge energy injection between the sun/pluto/ascendent conjunction, mars/moon conjunction, and trines between them. While it creates a lot of strength and a force to reckoned with, it can be alienating for creating an individual who's too intense to be around. Ultimately it creates an intense, potentially explosive inner world if there is not sufficient outlet of expression to the outerworld. There will be a tremendous drive to share it with the outerworld, and a further regard for others to see it and acknowledge it. You'll also be unable to hide your emotions from others, they'll sense them. There is a very large drive to lead, be in charge, and direct others on how they should be and what's the best way for the world to function. There also is an innate skill at being able to easily connect and communicate this with others and "get them on board" and listening to you with little effort. Your will is very strong and not a single person is going to be able to bend it, and pity the fool who tries. However, all of this self-certainty, strength, and stubborness is to such a level that you will either regard no one as worthy / on your level, or others will feel unable to keep up with you or regard you as arrogant.

While "easy" charts can be great, they can also be extremely troublesome because very little compels the individual to improve, work, or develop their inborn talents either out of laziness, a sense of entitlement, or self-sabatouge.

Astrology buffs on here: what's your take on using the outer planets while reading charts? Whole signs or Placidus? Anyone do horary here?

I never used horay, I always regarded it as useless and hooey. I always used outer planets in placidus.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd love to know more about Horary readings too. I did a quick one based on me and any potential partner I may have. The question where is he now? The answer wasn't very good, he's dealing with some shit and isn't likely to be done with that for the next three years. What the point in finding love at 50? We'll both we so far down the road of looking like shite it's not worth it. Which supports my hypothesis that I'm unlikely to be happy in love anyway and should just give that shit up now.

Yeah, I don't know how well that kind of thing would work because how would you fix the time to ask the question? It could be an ongoing concern in which case planetary positions and aspects would change and all that jazz.

Guilty pleasure confession time: I read a really trashy historical romance novel earlier this month that combined Regency romance with astrology and horary charts were a part of it so I kinda started thinking about it and lurking on astrology forums on the interwebs.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
daisy24

I don't know how to interpret this... Reading through the profile makes me sound like a walking irony. [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION], mind if you explained this? You seem proficient at it.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Yeah, I don't know how well that kind of thing would work because how would you fix the time to ask the question? It could be an ongoing concern in which case planetary positions and aspects would change and all that jazz.

Guilty pleasure confession time: I read a really trashy historical romance novel earlier this month that combined Regency romance with astrology and horary charts were a part of it so I kinda started thinking about it and lurking on astrology forums on the interwebs.

damn! That's hardcore astrology!

Chthonic

I kind of felt the same myself. But I'm sure there is more to it than what I could glean from a quick google search. Possibly back in the day the people that did them had a lot more knowledge about astrology. I used Saturn as the planet signiifying the significant other, and at that point in time we have Mars Square Saturn and Saturn Square Neptune, which both point to limitations to do with internal conflicts. Saturn in sagittarius is also a three year transit that we are in right now which has to do with the broadening the mind in the greater field of the world. I think tarot is a far simpler and more accessible method for divining than astrology. But it also agrees with the bit of fiddling around I did. I think the two systems are quite compatible.

Historical novels and the occult, now that is a guilty pleasure. :D