• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is the right eye of introverts dominant?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
The claim of this thread is ridiculous.

Introvert right eye dominant what lol

Yaru

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I cant do this because I can't close my right eye :/ I can barely close my left eye too, so it's kind of hard to see anyway/ I feel dumb.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So whichever hand is your dominant hand, your opposite eyebrow is the one you raise? That would explain why most people tend to raise their left one.

Anyway, here's an easy way to determine which is your dominant eye. A Neat Trick To Determine Your Dominant Eye - DIY Photography

Most people are right-eye dominant, which, according to this theory, would mean that most people are introverts, which is not at all true.

Funny, if I make a circle with my left hand and peak through it to see if the object moves, then my right eye is dominant. If I use my right hand to make the circle, then my left eye is "dominant" :D So which test/theory is the truth?

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=20044]chubber[/MENTION] I think what you're supposed to do is make a triangle with both your thumbs and index fingers, and hold them out directly in front of you. I did it, and it worked. When I closed my right eye, the object within the triangle remained stationary, proving what I already knew -- that I'm left-eye dominant. But if you move your hands to the left or the right, it doesn't work.

I'm sure there are other, more accurate ways to find your dominant eye. This is just a quick, basic test.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=20044]chubber[/MENTION] I think what you're supposed to do is make a triangle with both your thumbs and index fingers, and hold them out directly in front of you. I did it, and it worked. When I closed my right eye, the object within the triangle remained stationary, proving what I already knew -- that I'm left-eye dominant. But if you move your hands to the left or the right, it doesn't work.

I'm sure there are other, more accurate ways to find your dominant eye. This is just a quick, basic test.

What I am getting at is, if you place your right hand first to form your triangle (as in pushing out), it will most likely be your left eye, where the object will not move. I placed my left hand first and my right eye was the one where the object didn't move.

If I move both hands at the same time to form the triangle, the object moves for both eyes. :D