• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What cheese are you? You know you want to find out.

Jaguar

What Cheese Are You?

You got: Swiss Cheese
Your beauty is in your holes. All your nooks and crannies are filled with secrets and special talents. You are one of a kind. Don’t let anyone call you a crater face, because your imperfections make you more wonderful than anyone else. Also, believe in your faith — after all, you were made HOLEY.

What a crock. ;)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You got: Blue Cheese
You smell like poop but goddamn people love you for it. KEEP BEING YOU, BLUE.

Null_01

Instinctual Variant
sx
You got: Gouda
Hello, you cheesy masterpiece. You beautiful circle of goodness. You belong in a cheese museum of perfection. Enjoy your life because people are gonna want to eat you until you are gone.

Darn straight.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
EASY CHEESE

You are gross and come in a can, but people love you anyway. ANYTHING GOES WITH YOU. People don’t even waste time putting you on anything, straight to the mouth you go. Just have fun being in college for the rest of your life.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What Cheese Are You?

You got: Swiss Cheese
Your beauty is in your holes. All your nooks and crannies are filled with secrets and special talents. You are one of a kind. Don’t let anyone call you a crater face, because your imperfections make you more wonderful than anyone else. Also, believe in your faith — after all, you were made HOLEY.

What a crock. ;)
I got the same result. I like being full of secrets.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You got: Mozzarella
AH, BELLA! You are so fresh and clean and so wonderfully flexible. Oh you like chicken? GREAT, because you are perfect melted on top of it. Or just wanna stay simple? Excellent, just slice up some tomatoes, add some basil, and call it a day. No one looks better than you do while you are bathing in that liquid you sometimes come in.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You got: Easy Cheese
You are gross and come in a can, but people love you anyway. ANYTHING GOES WITH YOU. People don’t even waste time putting you on anything, staright to the mouth you go. Just have fun being in college for the rest of your life.

rav3n

Hello, you cheesy masterpiece. You beautiful circle of goodness. You belong in a cheese museum of perfection. Enjoy your life because people are gonna want to eat you until you are gone.

corpseparty

Enneagram
7w6
I got Brie.

Look at you, you beautiful creamy thing, you. You know what you would look great wrapped in? A puff pastry that’s been toasted in the oven. On the inside you are warming and forming into melted perfection. You are a star.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
American Cheese... I should have known.

gromit

likes this
Oooh I already took "what food are you?" and got "cheese"

this will help me narrow down my psersonality even further.

gromit

likes this
AH, BELLA! You are so fresh and clean and so wonderfully flexible. Oh you like chicken? GREAT, because you are perfect melted on top of it. Or just wanna stay simple? Excellent, just slice up some tomatoes, add some basil, and call it a day. No one looks better than you do while you are bathing in that liquid you sometimes come in.

Twins!

:banana: :banana:

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You got: String Cheese

enhanced-buzz-24766-1393437439-0.jpg

You aren’t just a being, you are several beings. You have layers, you are deep, you are HUMAN. (But you are a cheese still.) Don’t forget to wash your hands before you peel away, and please do not BITE — this is string cheese, not bite cheese.

I like string cheese.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

i mean it sounds pretty accurate to me

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

i mean it sounds pretty accurate to me

Yeah, this.

enhanced-buzz-7417-1393437471-0.jpg

OMG, why can't I be brie. :cry:

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Nomnomnom