• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What cheese are you? You know you want to find out.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Brie, and honestly I don't know what to do with that information.

Cygnus

You got: Easy Cheese
You are gross and come in a can, but people love you anyway. ANYTHING GOES WITH YOU. People don’t even waste time putting you on anything, straight to the mouth you go. Just have fun being in college for the rest of your life.

Lark

I love blue cheese, especially on a burger or with sausages in a sandwich. Like a baguette sandwich.

whatson

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You got: Mozzarella
AH, BELLA! You are so fresh and clean and so wonderfully flexible. Oh you like chicken? GREAT, because you are perfect melted on top of it. Or just wanna stay simple? Excellent, just slice up some tomatoes, add some basil, and call it a day. No one looks better than you do while you are bathing in that liquid you sometimes come in.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
You got: Gouda
Hello, you cheesy masterpiece. You beautiful circle of goodness. You belong in a cheese museum of perfection. Enjoy your life because people are gonna want to eat you until you are gone.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You got: Brie
Look at you, you beautiful creamy thing, you. You know what you would look great wrapped in? A puff pastry that’s been toasted in the oven. On the inside you are warming and forming into melted perfection. You are a star.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Hello, you cheesy masterpiece. You beautiful circle of goodness. You belong in a cheese museum of perfection. Enjoy your life because people are gonna want to eat you until you are gone.

Okay, it doesn't sound very well

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I love that the thread for this silly quiz has expanded to five pages. You people are so delightfully cheesy. /pun

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Now all we need is a wine thread!

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Swiss Cheese. I'm eating cheese right now.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You got: American Cheese
You are the cheese of the United States and you should be proud. Nothing like slapping you between two slices of white bread and watching you melt. Praise you for your simplicity and adorable packaging.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Dick cheese

IzBbFood

What kind of quiz is this”what cheese are you” :D If i have to choose for me i’ll choose pule cheese.

Chrysanthea

Awh... I wanted something more crumbly. I don't go well with most cheese anyways. Dx
enhanced-buzz-7417-1393437471-0.jpg

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You got: Mozzarella

AH, BELLA! You are so fresh and clean and so wonderfully flexible. Oh you like chicken? GREAT, because you are perfect melted on top of it. Or just wanna stay simple? Excellent, just slice up some tomatoes, add some basil, and call it a day. No one looks better than you do while you are bathing in that liquid you sometimes come in.

Gouda is my favorite but I'm good with this too haha :newwink:

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
enhanced-buzz-7417-1393437471-0.jpg