• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What cheese are you? You know you want to find out.

Ingrid in grids

You got: Mozzarella

enhanced-buzz-24728-1393437432-6.jpg

AH, BELLA! You are so fresh and clean and so wonderfully flexible. Oh you like chicken? GREAT, because you are perfect melted on top of it. Or just wanna stay simple? Excellent, just slice up some tomatoes, add some basil, and call it a day. No one looks better than you do while you are bathing in that liquid you sometimes come in.

What I'd do for a cheese platter right now... :heart:

Raffaella

bon vivant
You got: Swiss Cheese
Your beauty is in your holes. All your nooks and crannies are filled with secrets and special talents. You are one of a kind. Don’t let anyone call you a crater face, because your imperfections make you more wonderful than anyone else. Also, believe in your faith — after all, you were made HOLEY.

Okay.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Worst test ever.

You got: Mozzarella

AH, BELLA! You are so fresh and clean and so wonderfully flexible. Oh you like chicken? GREAT, because you are perfect melted on top of it. Or just wanna stay simple? Excellent, just slice up some tomatoes, add some basil, and call it a day. No one looks better than you do while you are bathing in that liquid you sometimes come in.

My favorite cheese (it depends on the mood) is either supersharp cheddar (tangy as all get out) or gorgonzola. I like many different types of hard cheese + semi-soft cheese... not as much into the super-soft cheeses (and I don't consider cream cheese a cheese, really).

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You got: Easy Cheese

You are gross and come in a can, but people love you anyway. ANYTHING GOES WITH YOU.
People don’t even waste time putting you on anything, staright to the mouth you go.
Just have fun being in college for the rest of your life.

Does not taste very frenchy :huh:

enhanced-buzz-16232-1393365755-8.jpg

:happy2:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i totally ate cheese because of this thread last night.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
String Cheese
You aren’t just a being, you are several beings. You have layers, you are deep, you are HUMAN. (But you are a cheese still.) Don’t forget to wash your hands before you peel away, and please do not BITE — this is string cheese, not bite cheese.

Guess it's me and Ghost!

Surr

MBTI Type
IDFK
You got: Blue Cheese
You smell like poop but goddamn people love you for it. KEEP BEING YOU, BLUE.

:wubbie::wubbie::wubbie:

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You got: Brie
Look at you, you beautiful creamy thing, you. You know what you would look great wrapped in? A puff pastry that’s been toasted in the oven. On the inside you are warming and forming into melted perfection. You are a star.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What Cheese Are You?

You got: Cheddar
You are just like a a chainsaw, the SHARPEST tool in the shed. You have brains and brawn. Look how handsome you are in your block form. You are so cheddar you are making cheddar with all your cheddarness.

I only like cheddar, pepper jack, & mozzarella - so this is acceptable.

OneLovelyAdventure

Gryffindor Prefect
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You got: String Cheese
You aren’t just a being, you are several beings. You have layers, you are deep, you are HUMAN. (But you are a cheese still.) Don’t forget to wash your hands before you peel away, and please do not BITE — this is string cheese, not bite cheese.

Yay! I love string cheese! You can pull it apart and it makes it so much more entertaining than all the other cheeses. Except maybe Swiss cheese, which is fun to play with 'cause of all the holes that you can poke stuff through.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
What Cheese Are You?

You got: Cheddar
You are just like a a chainsaw, the SHARPEST tool in the shed. You have brains and brawn. Look how handsome you are in your block form. You are so cheddar you are making cheddar with all your cheddarness.

enhanced-buzz-11209-1393437422-28.jpg

YES! I love sharp, aged cheddar cheese... :wubbie:

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What Cheese Are You?

I know in my heart that I am Fontina. Melting, melting.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You got: Gouda
Hello, you cheesy masterpiece. You beautiful circle of goodness. You belong in a cheese museum of perfection. Enjoy your life because people are gonna want to eat you until you are gone.

enhanced-buzz-7417-1393437471-0.jpg

no problem whatsoever... my favourite cheese anyway.

rebeccasofia

Cool! :D

You got: Gouda
Hello, you cheesy masterpiece. You beautiful circle of goodness. You belong in a cheese museum of perfection. Enjoy your life because people are gonna want to eat you until you are gone.

paradigm

MBTI Type
INTJ