• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Color Is Your Personality?

tchudak

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Silver. Apparently, not so rare lol

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A super rare special silver, just live everyone else above me on this page.

SurrealisticSlumbers

📠girl in an 🎠world
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I visualize my personality as a dark green or possibly some shade of dark blue. I try to impart a calming energy to others. You can actually get your aura photographed, which is about the same thing as having a tangible picture of your personality. Sadly, I have not been able to find a photographer with an aura cam to do this in my area, and even if I did, they'd probably charge an arm and a leg for their services. Damn those "New Age" snake-oil salesmen in Beverly Hills, man.

Not Silver! Which is a fine color. :newwink:

GREEN
Considering it's my favorite color that works for me.
Summary: nature lover, full of wanderlust, sensitive without being over emotional, loving without being overly dramatic.

biohazard

Permabanned
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You belong to the red color family! The color psychology quiz tells us that like those intense reds that you subconsciously most relate to, you're vibrant and passionate. You have a pioneering spirit and incredible leadership qualities. You're ambitious and determined. You're known for being strong-willed and confident. You tend to be the center of attention and you're impossible to overlook. Your energy can be a bit overwhelming, but on the bright side... once you've set your mind to something, there's no stopping you!

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Blue

eb36c6f0-fb23-4d6b-a024-61662c3ae4f3.jpg

You belong to the blue color family! The color psychology quiz tells us that like those blue colors that you subconsciously most relate to, you're deep, comforting, emotional and naturally intuitive. You've always had a sixth sense or gut feeling that never leads you astray. Rely on your intuition; it will never fail you! But, you probably already know that. Others may perceive you as overly emotional, and you may even have a reputation for being a bit sensitive or touchy, but you actually just have an incredibly high emotional intelligence. You can be a bit melancholy at times, and you need time and space to recharge your emotional energies.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Red

ffd95992-40bc-47b2-947d-0abf39d8fba0.jpg

You belong to the red color family! The color psychology quiz tells us that like those intense reds that you subconsciously most relate to, you're vibrant and passionate. You have a pioneering spirit and incredible leadership qualities. You're ambitious and determined. You're known for being strong-willed and confident. You tend to be the center of attention and you're impossible to overlook. Your energy can be a bit overwhelming, but on the bright side... once you've set your mind to something, there's no stopping you!

Eternal Harmony

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You belong to the blue color family! The color psychology quiz tells us that like those blue colors that you subconsciously most relate to, you're deep, comforting, emotional and naturally intuitive. You've always had a sixth sense or gut feeling that never leads you astray. Rely on your intuition; it will never fail you! But, you probably already know that. Others may perceive you as overly emotional, and you may even have a reputation for being a bit sensitive or touchy, but you actually just have an incredibly high emotional intelligence. You can be a bit melancholy at times, and you need time and space to recharge your emotional energies.

eb36c6f0-fb23-4d6b-a024-61662c3ae4f3.jpg

Mesmeric_Moon

Soul Reaver
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Red
Red

Metis

WTF:

How do you feel about your color family? Let us know in the comments!

Fake news.

Metis

Why do you reject your color family?:sadbanana:

:sadbanana: Oh, hi SadBanana. Well, you see, it all started this morning when...

:kick me:

And then I said, "Boy. I sure am the center of attention and impossible to overlook. I wish I could be more strong-willed and confident. 'Cause then I could:

:2up:

But instead, I tried to be nice about it, and be a good sport, so I laughed with them, and I was like:

:moodeath:

So then I gathered up my pioneering spirit and incredible leadership qualities and went all

:censored:

And they were like

:rofl1::wacko::hifive::rock:

And I was like, "Gee, I guess my energy can be a bit overwhelming." So I backed off, because I'm so determined. I was like

:scruples::imok::hippie:

"Peace and love, man."

And they were like, "Wow, Metis. Look on the bright side... once you've set your mind to something, there's no stopping you!"

And they went like :devil: and I went like :doh:

So, that's how it happened, SadBanana.

Mesmeric_Moon

Soul Reaver
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:sadbanana: Oh, hi SadBanana. Well, you see, it all started this morning when...

:kick me:

And then I said, "Boy. I sure am the center of attention and impossible to overlook. I wish I could be more strong-willed and confident. 'Cause then I could:

:2up:

But instead, I tried to be nice about it, and be a good sport, so I laughed with them, and I was like:

:moodeath:

So then I gathered up my pioneering spirit and incredible leadership qualities and went all

:censored:

And they were like

:rofl1::wacko::hifive::rock:

And I was like, "Gee, I guess my energy can be a bit overwhelming." So I backed off, because I'm so determined. I was like

:scruples::imok::hippie:

"Peace and love, man."

And they were like, "Wow, Metis. Look on the bright side... once you've set your mind to something, there's no stopping you!"

And they went like :devil: and I went like :doh:

So, that's how it happened, SadBanana.
:coffee:
wow :rofl1:
:cheers:

Metis

Deep dark green or a sky blue.

Yeah, my real one is a multi-toned orange and red, especially reddish-orange, like a tomato combined with fresh lava, and it has a classy, subtle shimmer. Not like glitter. More like pearlescence. And it flickers, like a fireplace, and smells really good.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Red.

Haha, I think I realize how I'm Arian I'm from day to day :D