• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Thinking of doing Astrology readings for MBTI enthusiasts

Are you interested in a natal chart reading?

• Yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chthonic

So I am here to warn these half grown children of the dangers their immaturity brings, and then when they are safe, to help them grow up by achieving the life goals that have eluded them so far.

Must be tough living on planet maturity all by yourself.

Chthonic

Back to astrology....

I kind of believed in astrology as a personality aspect thing but never really took much notice of things like monthly forecasts. Until now. This month I got a forecast pointing to trouble on the home front especially on the 27th June. Well the 27th June came and I got hit with a bill for my next door neighbours utilities. And yeah, it has been all kinds of shitstorm on the home front since. :(

Maybe there is something to it. Would love to know what aspect in my chart says magnet for convoluted messes requiring $100's in phone calls to sort out. didn't even know thst was a thing. :shrug:

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Back to astrology....

I kind of believed in astrology as a personality aspect thing but never really took much notice of things like monthly forecasts. Until now. This month I got a forecast pointing to trouble on the home front especially on the 27th June. Well the 27th June came and I got hit with a bill for my next door neighbours utilities. And yeah, it has been all kinds of shitstorm on the home front since. :(

Maybe there is something to it. Would love to know what aspect in my chart says magnet for convoluted messes requiring $100's in phone calls to sort out. didn't even know thst was a thing. :shrug:

Sounds like transits to the 8th house, "other people's money", but the situation is more complex than that, since it's more of other people's bill. That's only my guess. Transits can perform ambiguously. I don't practice fatalistic astrology. I think of astrology as energy that works in the background. How we use this energy is to our free-will.

á´…eparted

passages
Back to astrology....

I used to take astrology very seriously years ago. I grew up around it, and know it at a very deep level. However I have since left it. I made a post earlier in the year explaining what happened:

á´…eparted

passages
And to stay at least somewhat on topic, here is my chart. I know it like the back of my hand, but have at it:

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
And to stay at least somewhat on topic, here is my chart. I know it like the back of my hand, but have at it:

You're probably too practical and meticulous for your own good. you've probably let others take advantage of you in your early life due to your generous nature. You need to move onto more creative adventures, but something is holding you back.

That's enough for my reading, I need more interest on this... need more votes.

Mole

Permabanned
Must be tough living on planet maturity all by yourself.

Actually it is self reinforcing, because it is in touch with the imagination and in touch with reality, while knowing the difference.