• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[DISC] Best Free Online DISC Personality Test

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What DISC test do you think is the best? I found this one to be pretty awesome. I believe [MENTION=195]Jaguar[/MENTION] posted it at one point.

The assessment also included a separate Values Index report which was pretty interesting. I'm attaching my results as a sample.

The reasons I liked it are that I thought it was reasonably accurate and the reports were meaningful.

View attachment DISC-high_lander (2).pdf
View attachment Values-high_lander.pdf

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This one's pretty good, for the reasons you mention. A+ would recommend

qlf7UlJ.png

AukWVZ7.png

I guess this means that I act more conscientiously when the boss is around? ;)

Last edited:

Glint

ಠ﹏ಠ
MBTI Type
TiNi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Natural: 21 D / 46 I / 88 S / 99 C
Adaptive: 25 D / 25 I / 25 S / 95 C

Values

Aesthetic: High (63)
Economic: Low (34)
Individualistic: High (60)
Political: Average (41)
Altruist: Very Low Q_Q (13)
Regulatory: High (50)
Theoretical: Very High (93)

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sorry for bumping this old thread, but I though the results were quite interesting.

Decisive Interactive Stability Cautious (Natural Style / Adaptive Style)
tumblr_nwzwclUQ8I1rs91e7o2_540.png

tumblr_nwzwclUQ8I1rs91e7o1_540.png

Economic and Regulatory would probably be lower if I wasn't so interested in economics and law.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Natural styles: S > C > I > D

Adaptive styles: C > S > D = I

Weird. I almost always score C > S in these tests. It's a bit strange to see it the other way around. I have no idea how they determined my "natural" vs. "adaptive" style though.

Details:

Values:

Super high: theoretical - This score is artifically inflated due to my interest in the sciences.

Practically nonexistent: alturism - lol

Details:

----

Interesting test. I haven't seen any of them done this way before.
[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION] - How does this test determine natural vs. adaptive styles? I can't tell how this was supposed to be a thing. The test didn't at all ask me about how I normally feel vs. how I behave when I'm observed.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interesting test. I haven't seen any of them done this way before.

[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION] - How does this test determine natural vs. adaptive styles? I can't tell how this was supposed to be a thing. The test didn't at all ask me about how I normally feel vs. how I behave when I'm observed.

I don't know how it does it but the thing has been around for a long time and for me anyway, I have felt like the results were pretty accurate.

ssrprotege

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
QHvrm6w.png

dsRsbhF.png

Pleasantly surprised that they are mostly, if not entirely, accurate.
I usually score higher on C, so I was surprised that my S score is *that* high. Hmm.
My regulatory score would have been lower, I feel, if I weren't interested in law (I follow the US Supreme Court).

Ceresc

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
Interesting.
Natural ICds (81/67/56/32)
Adaptive DIcs (63/60/42/25

ICDS.jpg

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I will probably be the weird one again.
wmPj6l9.png

qKjnoYJ.png

Lib

Permabanned
Under stress I remind someone who's able to start a revolution.

The one thing I dislike about these ipsative tests is that you can have, for example, a very strong aesthetic preference but it might look negligible next to a stronger one - you can't compare the intensity of such characteristics among different people. I'm sure that next to Newton's my theoretical preference would be measured in ppm.

Attachments

• Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 7

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fuck that, I am not giving them my real name and phone number.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
This is one of my favorite personality types...for nerdy reasons. It was introduced to me by my husband who overheard a friend and I trying to type some fictional characters. He stormed out of his room declaring " You can't us MBTI On fictional characters because you don't get a good look at their inner-mind! Use DISC! GAWD!" before storming off again.

Naturally high D with I ( already knew that)
Adaptive: High D with C.
(would add IMG if my computer weren't such a useless fuckwit.)

I am perfectly capable of being downright congenial when I need to be...but it kills me inside.

Fuck that, I am not giving them my real name and phone number.
So don't. Not like they check for authenticity.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The free report is a very basic overview, and I'm still deliberating on whether it is worth it to get one of the paid reports, or if I can find a better one for free. It's a bit of a risk, especially since a lot of the questions I was like... um, none of these options work (or none of them do)? So it was a very forced choice on some. And I don't know that providing my results to potential employers would work for or against me. So here's what I got with the free report:

Your DISC Style: Influencer - Id
Influencers enjoy working with others. They are viewed as friendly, even as they seek to accomplish their personal goals. They often gain the respect and support of others. They aspire to positions of authority and it is important that they "look good to others." They like variety in their day. They can be too optimistic about others and tend to believe they can influence others more than they likely can. Influencers often needs analytical support to offset their tendency to proceed without all the facts.

My motivators were theoretical, individualistic, and aesthetic.