• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Howtofascinate Archetypes

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm a Wise Owl.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just believe that I had a good reason to revisit this.

venn-subtletouch.png

I'm done. This is the signature-worthy one. This one was actually boring to read about it - like, tell me something that isn't everyday. :shrug: Innovation was in third place, just barely, but I think passion second was the right call: tapped into to supplement my dominant when I'm at my best, in contrast to the unbalanced, unloving mystique lockdown when I'm less healthy.

Power is my dormant...to my regret.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
wG0cehJ.png
qoIkN2z.png

I5X9vce.png

Primary Advantage: Mystique
Secondary Advantage: Innovation
Dormant Advantage: Alert

HOW THE WORLD SEES YOU.
You have a creative mind and you produce agile solutions even when under high pressure
You are creative in a non-flashy way, preferring to do your work quietly
You enjoy working independently. You don’t boast about your achievements. But you can produce great inventions, creative ideas, and new product designs
You make great contributions to the company’s performance, but do so in an unassuming manner

"HIGHEST AND BEST VALUE" OF THE THE SECRET WEAPON
You combine analytical and creative skills.
You observe new situations and you are able to assess quickly what needs to change.
Unhindered by traditional ways of working, you come up with your own ideas of how things can be done differently.
You communicate without fuss. You provide rational arguments for your ideas.

Eum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
enter-royalguard.png

venn-royalguard.png

HOW THE WORLD SEES YOU.
You execute projects with precision
You have a stoic exterior and you rarely show your innermost thoughts. Even in volatile situations you remain calm
You are intensely competitive. You want to achieve the best quality, the highest level, and the most excellent results
You can assess a situation quickly and you bring a certain style and grace

"HIGHEST AND BEST VALUE" OF THE THE ROYAL GUARD

Conscientious and dedicated, Royal Guards tend to be focused on one task at a time. You can work with intense concentration to get minute details right.
You focus on essentials. And present with minimal fuss.
You are perceptive. You notice subtle changes in people’s behavior. Discerning and intelligent, you know exactly what’s going on.

WHAT IS NOT THE "HIGHEST AND BEST VALUE" OF THE THE ROYAL GUARD?

Others shouldn’t expect you to be front and center. You don’t like putting the spotlight on yourself.
You are competitive, but not in a big ego way. You let your achievements speak. You deliver first-class results.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
krSPdOv.png

HOW THE WORLD SEES YOU.
Your commitment to high principles reassures customers and gives employees great confidence in your leadership
You lead by example. Your thoughtful words and considerate actions inspire the team to do its best work
You seldom use high-pressure tactics. You prefer to maintain a consistent approach of encouragement with an understated leadership style
You’re able to persuade clients and critics with your soft-spoken but confident approach. Your ability to win the admiration of others is a distinct advantage when others cross the line with a harsh remark or thoughtless response

"HIGHEST AND BEST VALUE" OF THE THE DIPLOMAT
Methodical and steadfast, you produce quality results.
You have clear aspirations, and you can map the most efficient plan to get there. You push yourself hard to attain higher and higher goals.
The questions you ask are to the point.
You have a purposeful vision for your personal life, your career, and for the company you work for. Never complacent, you are a high achiever.

WHAT IS NOT THE "HIGHEST AND BEST VALUE" OF THE THE DIPLOMAT?
Surprise can make you uncomfortable, as do unpredictable schedules and people.
Because you carefully think through your communication, you dislike being put on the spot.
You value conventional wisdom, developed over time, instead of inventing untested or unproven ideas.

1. LEVELHEADED
They are unfazed by setbacks. They bounce back quickly to keep their team motivated to achieve objectives. When a new product has failed a test, they adjust resources and put a plan in place to pass next time. You’ll never see them lose their cool.
2. SUBTLE
They work towards goals in a steady way. They keep their attention, and their co-workers’ attention, focused on the ultimate goal. Despite their relatively quiet demeanor, Diplomats won’t allow others to digress from the agenda when chairing a meeting.
3. CAPABLE
Co-workers and higher-ups don’t question their ability to deliver results and to exceed expectations. When the company’s future depends on the success of a particular project, you’ll find yourself putting a Diplomat in charge. You know they’ll deliver high-quality results.
4. IMPECCABLE
Everything about their performance and presentation reflects their attention to detail. When you receive a written report from a Diplomat, you can trust that all facts have been scrutinized. You’ll find a document written in a clear and precise language; and carefully spellchecked (of course!).
5. PRUDENT
They communicate their ideas with clarity and conviction. Their confident, no-nonsense approach quickly earns the admiration of their audience.

LadyRain

MBTI Type
INFJ
THE VEILED STRENGTH (very INFJ):
Realistic, Intentional, To-The-Point, Orderly, Multi-Layered

PRIMARY Advantage: Mystique
SECONDARY Advantage: Power
dormant INNOVATION Advantage

HOW THE WORLD SEES YOU - VEILED STRENGTH:
â–  You command respect with a rational approach to problem solving
â–  Independent and self-reliant, you have an unwavering confidence in your ability to find solutions and reach goals
â–  You prefer to base your decisions on hard data and quantitative information rather than gut feeling
â–  Your quiet demeanor hides a strong inner core

"Highest and Best Value" of the THE VEILED STRENGTH:
- You set high high goals with a methodology for reaching them. Nothing is random. You approach objectives in a focused, systematic manner.
- You don’t push too forcefully, or show strength too overtly. You lead in an understated way.
- Others won’t find you boasting about achievements. You have a quietly pragmatic attitude, and you direct your team with confidence.
- You help team members by showing how a job is done. You mentor junior staff by explaining processes step by step.

What Is Not the "Highest and Best Value" of the THE VEILED STRENGTH:
- Veiled Strengths are many things, but you aren’t usually the life of the party at your annual get-together. You are not a natural networker.
- It may take others time to get to know you. But they’ll come to appreciate your analytical and problem-solving skills.

Primary Personality Descriptors - Mystique:
â–  Intrigues others with understatement
â–  Communicates selectively and purposefully, with a minimalist approach
â–  Rarely shows inner emotions
â–  Remains calm in situations of pressure
â–  Works independently without disclosing insider process
â–  Subtle style makes every detail more influential

WHO YOU ARE:
â–  Independent
â–  Logical
â–  Observant

HOW YOU ADD VALUE:
â–  You persuade others by selectively culling your words and actions.
â–  You make careful decisions, usually thinking before acting.
■ When you do share an idea or opinion, it carries more influence than it would for those who tend to “over-share.”

Secondary Personality Descriptors - Power:
â–  Enjoys leading projects and easily wins buy-in of teams
â–  Directs individuals and groups with confidence and success
â–  Sets ambitious personal and professional goals
â–  Expresses opinions and makes complex decisions with unwavering conviction
â–  Confronts potential problems or obstacles immediately and decisively
â–  Leads naturally

WHO YOU ARE:
â–  Confident
â–  Goal-Oriented
â–  Decisive

HOW YOU ADD VALUE:
â–  You influence others with self-assured ideas and action.
â–  You energetically tackle big goals, giving you the potential to motivate large groups.
â–  People instinctively look to you for cues of how to behave.

Attachments

• enter-veiledstrength.jpg
    enter-veiledstrength.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 5

LadyRain

MBTI Type
INFJ
Me and one other person is all I can find that got the veiled strength :mellow:

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
this was so right on!
enter-catalyst.png

venn-catalyst.png

YOU ARE THE CATALYST. YOUR ENTHUSIASM AND CREATIVITY BRING PEOPLE AND IDEAS TOGETHER FOR THE PURPOSE OF INNOVATION.

Buoyant and social, you embrace new situations and relationships with zeal.
No matter what your job title, you have an entrepreneurial spirit. You feel crushed by the constraints of a traditional, bureaucratic work environment.
Your energy and experimental approach generate a great deal of curiosity.
You resist the pull of inertia, instead changing direction or challenging the status quo when possible.

6% of the people who took the Fascination Advantage test use the same primary and secondary trigger combination as you. {PASSION + REBELLION}

+1

honouria

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Many thanks for the input code for this, because I don't see any other free dupes.
I am classified as the "Royal Guard." My primary is Mystique, by quite a large measure, compared to the secondary, which is prestige.
Dormant is Power.
I found this test to be pretty accurate. The primary description is fairly accurate, as is the secondary. I loath using power in any situation, and it indeed takes a lot out of me.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It says I'm Mystique > Innovation = The Secret Weapon

My dormant result is Alert. The more I read, the more this seems wrong, as a sort of vigilant dread is a part of my personality, and it sounds like that is part of what goes with Alert. When, by comparison, I have no idea why my trust score is so high. :laugh:

By the way, I find things like this...

"You can use these adjectives to create your Anthem. Your Anthem is the tagline for your personality. An Anthem is a very short phrase, only two or three words. Just like an advertising tagline, your Anthem pinpoints what makes you most valuable."

...terrifying.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's now PRIVATE ACCESS: BY INVITATION ONLY.

Damn. I need a VIP to invite me.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's now PRIVATE ACCESS: BY INVITATION ONLY.

Damn. I need a VIP to invite me.
It would be cool if I were able to read. I would've been able to see that there's a damn access code right there. Thanks, anonymous tipster!

This one's neat. Seems like there's some care taken in crafting the descriptions and coming up with a typology system that makes any damn sense at all. Oddly few questions, though. Enough to get me to buy the book (Fascinate) and see what it's all about.

Turns out that Prestige and Innovation were (virtually) tied for first; Power and Mystique in a very close second; and Trust, Passion, and Alert all hilariously low. Turns out that the descriptions of the latter three actually don't fit me.
lyBwPUA.png

Last edited:

Glint

ಠ﹏ಠ
MBTI Type
TiNi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
enter-royalguard.png

venn-royalguard.png
2rhpxd2.png

"Highest and Best Value" of THE ROYAL GUARD
Conscientious and dedicated, Royal Guards tend to be focused on one task at a time. You can work with intense concentration to get minute details right.
You focus on essentials. And present with minimal fuss.
You are perceptive. You notice subtle changes in people’s behavior. Discerning and intelligent, you know exactly what’s going on.

What Is Not the "Highest and Best Value" of THE ROYAL GUARD?
Others shouldn’t expect you to be front and center. You don’t like putting the spotlight on yourself.
You are competitive, but not in a big ego way. You let your achievements speak. You deliver first-class results.​

I was unsure or didn't feel strongly about some of the questions and picked at random between the 'slightly yes' and 'slightly no' Likert options.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This code no longer works. :(

Has anyone got a new one?

Midoughni

This code no longer works. :(

Has anyone got a new one?
I entered "Book2015" instead of "Book2014" for the access code. That did the trick.

The Diplomat
Primary Advantage: Trust
Secondary Advantage: Prestige

Your commitment to high principles reassures customers and gives employees great confidence in your leadership
You lead by example. Your thoughtful words and considerate actions inspire the team to do its best work
You seldom use high-pressure tactics. You prefer to maintain a consistent approach of encouragement with an understated leadership style
You’re able to persuade clients and critics with your soft-spoken but confident approach. Your ability to win the admiration of others is a distinct advantage when others cross the line with a harsh remark or thoughtless response

Dormant Advantage: Mystique
You don’t hide your emotions or opinions. Some may even refer to you as an open book. You can be enthusiastic, even dramatic, at times. In business negotiations that require holding back information, you may tend to feel challenged, because containing how you feel typically is not a natural response for you.

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
The Archer

1 - Mystique
2 - Alert
Dormant - Power

Idk, didn't sound entirely like me but yh.