• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Howtofascinate Archetypes

Alea_iacta_est

I thoroughly enjoyed this test, it provides in-depth explanations for each of the 49 different archetypes.

For the access code, put Book2014, and you can be like me and fill in the information boxes with random places/names.

My Results:

L

LadyLazarus

venn-rockstar.png

YOU ARE THE ROCKSTAR. YOUR INNOVATIVE AND DRAMATIC STYLE SETS YOU APART AND GENERATES EXCITEMENT WHEREVER YOU GO.

Your energy, experimental approach and quick wit generate a great deal of curiosity.
You resist the pull of inertia, instead changing direction or challenging the status quo at every opportunity.
You thrive on building new relationships and experiences.

Alarm is my dormant.

Interesting test.
Why does the title look like it's yelling.

Last edited:

I liked this quiz a lot and felt the results were accurate (perhaps because they were extremely complimentary :alttongue:)

venn-subtletouch.png

YOU ARE THE SUBTLE TOUCH. YOU HAVE AN INNATE UNDERSTANDING OF HUMAN NATURE, BUT ARE ABLE TO NEGOTIATE INTERACTIONS WITH A DELICATE SUBTLETY.

You have an ability to connect with others and understand what motivates them, yet at the same time, you don't always reveal your own thoughts.
You remain controlled and focused; your vision of your goals is never wavering.
You keep your own opinions under wraps and take your time allowing others to get to know you personally.
You tend to focus on others, rather than drawing attention to yourself.
Once people get to know you over time, they earn your respect and loyalty and you share yourself more freely.

My dormant instinct was alarm, which once again, sounds pretty accurate.

I wonder why they made 'passion' such a dull brown color though. It's not exactly poopy but it's not enticing either.

S

Stansmith

venn-wiseowl.png

YOU ARE THE WISE OWL. YOU CAN NAVIGATE THE MOST EFFECTIVE PATH TOWARD A GOAL WITHOUT GETTING RUFFLED OR DISTRACTED.

You remain controlled and focused—without drama or emotional fuss.
You guard the details of your thought process and goals so that you can ensure results.
Your quiet, unassuming style conveys a thoughtfulness that others sense immediately.
You build success gradually, but with the strongest foundation.

Ehh.

á´…eparted

passages
This is indeed interesting, and I have to say this is definitely definitely me!

venn-watchdog.png

Mystique is my dormant.

YOU COMPEL OTHERS TO MOVE SWIFTLY ACCORDING TO SPECIFIC PLANS AND GUIDELINES. PEOPLE RELY ON THE WATCHDOG TO LET THEM KNOW ABOUT POTENTIAL RISKS.
+ You are committed to high principles.
+ You are talented at carefully analyzing a situation and clearly defining outcomes or potential problems.
+ You are practical and follow carefully structured plans.
+ You are rational and private in your evaluation process.
+ You are very aware of things around you that could go wrong.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
venn-rockstar.png

YOU ARE THE ROCKSTAR. (BOLD, ARTISTIC, UNORTHODOX) YOUR INNOVATIVE AND DRAMATIC STYLE SETS YOU APART AND GENERATES EXCITEMENT WHEREVER YOU GO.

Your energy, experimental approach and quick wit generate a great deal of curiosity.
You resist the pull of inertia, instead changing direction or challenging the status quo at every opportunity.
You thrive on building new relationships and experiences.

4% of the people who took the Fascination Advantage test use the same primary and secondary trigger combination as you. {REBELLION + PASSION}

Interesting test.
Why does the title look like it's yelling.

I also got 'rockstar' i was waaaaaay too lazy to cut and paste all the information when i could just quote someone else.

Also, trust is the dormant.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
@OP: awesome test :nice:

I'm your reverse, [MENTION=13147]senza tema[/MENTION] :D
And, given my results, yours as well [MENTION=7160]Nijntje[/MENTION]

venn-intrigue.png

YOU ARE THE INTRIGUE. YOUR WARM ATTRACTIVE NATURE CONTAINS YOUR VERY COMPLEX AND PRIVATE INTERIOR.

Your multi-layered personality arouses curiosity and interest in others.
You are keenly aware of the gravity in high-pressure situations, but are able to remain calm.
Your “emotional intelligence” coupled with the rational side of MYSTIQUE produces an even balance between qualitative and quantitative.
You rarely respond on impulse. Consequently others trust your responses as more rational and valuable.

3% of the people who took the Fascination Advantage test use the same primary and secondary trigger combination as you. {PASSION + MYSTIQUE}

:thinking: Interestingly, I scored just as high on Rebellion as Mystique, so I wonder why Mystique was picked as my secondary trigger. I'm also quite curious to see the results of The Catalyst (passion+rebellion) now, and get the additional info that goes with it :smile:

My dormant trigger is Trust....reliability and routine are so not my thing, though I do try :doh: :unsure:

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
you-are-secretweapon.png

YOU ARE THE SECRET WEAPON. YOU SYSTEMATICALLY PRODUCE CLEVER SOLUTIONS TO COMPLEX PROBLEMS, BUT ARE SLOW TO SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE.
You prefer working independently.
You are innovative and solve problems unconventionally.
You remain calm in times of pressure, yet always pursue solutions.
You embrace new challenges that serve your goals.
You keep your emotions and feelings restrained but have a complex and rapid internal dialogue.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
venn-secretweapon.png

YOU ARE THE SECRET WEAPON. YOU SYSTEMATICALLY PRODUCE CLEVER SOLUTIONS TO COMPLEX PROBLEMS, BUT ARE SLOW TO SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE.
You prefer working independently.
You are innovative and solve problems unconventionally.
You remain calm in times of pressure, yet always pursue solutions.
You embrace new challenges that serve your goals.
You keep your emotions and feelings restrained but have a complex and rapid internal dialogue.

pri-trigger-mystique.png

sec-trigger-rebellion.png

dor-trigger-trust.png

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Another test.....

The Intrigue - Perceptive, Nuanced, Selective

Your PRIMARY trigger is how you are most likely to fascinate others. Of all 7 triggers, this is the one in which you score highest. Primary = Passion. Your SECONDARY trigger is the
trigger you are next most likely to use. Secondary = Mystique. Your DORMANT trigger is the one you are least likely to use. Dormant = Power.

YOU ARE THE INTRIGUE. YOUR WARM ATTRACTIVE NATURE CONTAINS YOUR VERY COMPLEX AND PRIVATE INTERIOR.
Your multi-layered personality arouses curiosity and interest in others.
You are keenly aware of the gravity in high-pressure situations, but are able to remain calm.
Your “emotional intelligence” coupled with the rational side of MYSTIQUE produces an even balance between qualitative and quantitative.
You rarely respond on impulse. Consequently others trust your responses as more rational and valuable.

[This is pretty true to form with me in the workplace.]

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
THE SUBTLE TOUCH: PROFOUND, DISCERNING, SELF-SUFFICIENT

venn-subtletouch.png

YOU ARE THE SUBTLE TOUCH. YOU HAVE AN INNATE UNDERSTANDING OF HUMAN NATURE, BUT ARE ABLE TO NEGOTIATE INTERACTIONS WITH A DELICATE SUBTLETY.

You have an ability to connect with others and understand what motivates them, yet at the same time, you don't always reveal your own thoughts.

You remain controlled and focused; your vision of your goals is never wavering.

You keep your own opinions under wraps and take your time allowing others to get to know you personally.

You tend to focus on others, rather than drawing attention to yourself.

Once people get to know you over time, they earn your respect and loyalty and you share yourself more freely.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Blue Chip -- "Classic, Timeless, 'Best-In-Class'"

venn-bluechip.png

YOU ARE THE BLUE CHIP. A DEPENDABLE HIGH PERFORMER, YOUR REPUTATION FOR QUIET EXCELLENCE STRETCHES FAR AND WIDE.

- You get the job done — and you generally do it well.
- Your impeccable presentation and style earns you immediate respect from employees, clients and colleagues.
- You earn valuable respect in your relationships within a wide social circle.
- You constantly seek ways to improve, and manage to see the challenge in instances where your team falls short.
- You have a direct, no-surprises communication style, and you expect the same from those around you.

Primary Trigger: Prestige
- Rapidly earns respect
- Focuses on adding value through better execution
- Conscientious of the smallest details
- Motivated by a competitive spirit and determined outlook
- Expects highest quality deliverables from self and others
- You earn respect for your higher standards.

Secondary Trigger: Trust
- Earns loyalty through dependability
- Radiates a sincere, familiar warmth
- Watches and reviews details carefully
- Brings stability and calm to situations
- Values routine and punctuality
- You build loyalty through consistency.

Dormant Trigger: Passion
- You are a logical and intellectual communicator. You DO feel passionately about certain people and topics, however, you’re unlikely to gush passionately in your communication. Personalities that score high on the PASSION trigger tend to “wear their heart on their sleeve.” They are highly expressive and impulsive, preferring to make decisions by gut feeling rather than hard data. You, on the other hand, are probably more reserved and inwardly focused. You move deliberately toward a goal, preferring to clearly prepare your thoughts ahead of time.

I am super impressed with this test. VERY accurate.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
YOU ARE THE PROVOCATEUR. YOUR CREATIVITY AND AIR OF MYSTERY PIQUES THE CURIOSITY OF ALL THOSE AROUND YOU.

You think and act in unconventional ways.
You are an independent thinker and worker.
You keep your thoughts and emotions private.
You are unpredictable.

Primary Personality Descriptors:

Embraces opportunities for change and exploration
Driven by a profound sense of adventure and creativity
Captivates with spontaneity and a quick wit
Values innovation and cutting-edge thinking
Inspires brainstorming and inventive problem solving

You attract attention because you change the game.
WHO YOU ARE:

Innovative
Independent
Entrepreneurial
Edgy
Unpredictable

HOW YOU ADD VALUE:

You quickly solve problems with fresh solutions.
You're able to generate ideas that surprise people with a new perspective.
People watch to see what you'll do next, because you thwart tradition.

Well...that was interesting.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Another Secret Weapon
Mystique/Rebellion and Trust is dormant.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
YOU ARE THE BULLSEYE. YOU SYSTEMATICALLY PRODUCE SOLUTIONS TO COMPLEX PROBLEMS, BUT ARE RESISTANT TO SHARING YOUR KNOWLEDGE.
You have exceptional attention to detail.
You rarely share your thought process or motives.
You analyze data and collect facts before acting, to ensure a higher-quality result.
You are competitive by nature and rarely come out behind.
You keep your emotions and feelings private, only sharing with a select few.
3% of the people who took the Fascination Advantage test use the same primary and secondary trigger combination as you. {MYSTIQUE + ALARM}

Permabanned
Fascinating.

enter-maestro.png

pri-trigger-power.png

sec-trigger-prestige.png

dor-trigger-alarm.png

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Another secret weapon.

1. Mystique
2. Rebellion
D. Trust

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
YOU ARE THE CATALYST. YOUR ENTHUSIASM AND CREATIVITY BRING PEOPLE AND IDEAS TOGETHER FOR THE PURPOSE OF INNOVATION.
Triggers: Passion, Rebellion, Trust

Buoyant and social, you embrace new situations and relationships with zeal.

No matter what your job title, you have an entrepreneurial spirit. You feel crushed by the constraints of a traditional, bureaucratic work environment.

Your energy and experimental approach generate a great deal of curiosity.

You resist the pull of inertia, instead changing direction or challenging the status quo when possible.

W

WALMART

Sterling, skillful, and restrained - yet again, I am The Architect.

pri-trigger-prestige.png

sec-trigger-mystique.png

dor-trigger-alarm.png