• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Howtofascinate Archetypes

Odi et Amo

To here knows when...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
venn-subtletouch.png

YOU ARE THE SUBTLE TOUCH. YOU HAVE AN INNATE UNDERSTANDING OF HUMAN NATURE, BUT ARE ABLE TO NEGOTIATE INTERACTIONS WITH A DELICATE SUBTLETY.

You have an ability to connect with others and understand what motivates them, yet at the same time, you don't always reveal your own thoughts.

You remain controlled and focused; your vision of your goals is never wavering.

You keep your own opinions under wraps and take your time allowing others to get to know you personally.

You tend to focus on others, rather than drawing attention to yourself.

Once people get to know you over time, they earn your respect and loyalty and you share yourself more freely.

Mole

Permabanned
Cliche and Archetype

Archetypes can only speak from memory. Archetypes are unable to freshly mint phrases or sentences.

So Archetypes only speak in cliches.

And as almost all of Typology Central is conducted in cliches, so all we hear are the voices of Archetypes.

If we wish to speak in our own voice, we need to freshly mint our phrases and sentences. Fortunately English is tailor made for this with 1,025,110 words in English with an almost infinite number of combinations and permutations.

So we only have to listen to our own cliches to discover which Archetype is speaking, or we can freshly mint our words and speak in our own voice.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Guardian

venn-guardian.png

YOU ARE THE GUARDIAN. YOUR WISDOM LEADS THE WAY FOR OTHERS. THE CONSISTENT AND CAREFUL THINKING BEHIND YOUR DECISIONS WINS THE RESPECT OF THOSE AROUND YOU.
You radiate calm leadership and firm control.
Your personal dedication pulls others into your goals, making them more likely to buy in to your opinion.
Steadfast in your thoughts and actions, you move through life with a purposeful vision. You know what should be done, and how it should be done.
You have a direct, no-nonsense communication style, and you expect the same from those around you.
Your commitment to high moral principles makes others more likely to believe your word.

My mystique is very dormant :dont:

[MENTION=18819]five sounds[/MENTION] it says I can improve by using more passion and rebellion! I needz you as my mentor!!! Ha ha!

[MENTION=9602]YWIR[/MENTION], [MENTION=8031]Ginkgo[/MENTION], [MENTION=10757]Nicodemus[/MENTION], [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION], [MENTION=9486]gromit[/MENTION], [MENTION=9160]HelenOfTroy[/MENTION], [MENTION=4131]SmileyMan[/MENTION], [MENTION=16139]Honor[/MENTION], [MENTION=8413]Zarathustra[/MENTION], [MENTION=825]ygolo[/MENTION], [MENTION=13112]Stigmata[/MENTION], [MENTION=4398]Giggly[/MENTION], [MENTION=6164]Riva[/MENTION], [MENTION=15291]Mane[/MENTION], [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION], [MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION] [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] [MENTION=6109]Halla74[/MENTION] [MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION] [MENTION=5578]garbage[/MENTION] [MENTION=15773]greenfairy[/MENTION] [MENTION=15371]RaptorWizard[/MENTION][MENTION=5489]shortnsweet[/MENTION] [MENTION=9627]Chawie[/MENTION]

TAKE THE QUIZ AND POST YER RESULTS :}

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My Results:

Same here.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I liked me result :cool:
Primary Trigger: Rebellion
Secondary Trigger: Power
Dormant Trigger: Alarm
venn-maverickleader.png

that said, it wasn't entirely accurate. I'm far from organized or conventional, but I do like SOME degree of consistency in my life. I like things which are dynamic and stay interesting, but I also like to know what I'm doing.
[MENTION=20385]Alea_iacta_est[/MENTION]
your result is very INTJ 5 with an 8 fix

wolfy

awsm
[MENTION=20385]Alea_iacta_est[/MENTION]

I did it! Didn't read your instructions properly and missed the link...

4. I thoroughly read the instructions before starting a project.

I answered not me to this.

I was wrong, I got...

venn-rockstar.png

ygolo

My termites win
I thoroughly enjoyed this test, it provides in-depth explanations for each of the 49 different archetypes.

For the access code, put Book2014, and you can be like me and fill in the information boxes with random places/names.

My Results:

Same results. Including dormant trigger.

G

Ginkgo

venn-provocateur.png

YOU ARE THE PROVOCATEUR. YOUR CREATIVITY AND AIR OF MYSTERY PIQUES THE CURIOSITY OF ALL THOSE AROUND YOU.

-You think and act in unconventional ways.
-You are an independent thinker and worker.
-You keep your thoughts and emotions private.
-You are unpredictable.

NO U

Starry

[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]

TAKE THE QUIZ AND POST YER RESULTS :}

OMG I should be sleeping...(will def be foregoing the shower I was going to take tomorrow morning...?) but I saw this...and based solely on your interest alone thought..."oh this must be awesome"...took it...and realized I should post the results now because with all the fake info I inputted at the beginning...I might not be able to access any of it again. senza :hug:

venn-catalyst.png

This profile made me seem way cooler and more extroverted than I actually am - which I greatly appreciate.
good night.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
OMG I should be sleeping...(will def be foregoing the shower I was going to take tomorrow morning...?) but I saw this...and based solely on your interest alone thought..."oh this must be awesome"...took it...and realized I should post the results now because with all the fake info I inputted at the beginning...I might not be able to access any of it again. senza :hug:

venn-catalyst.png

This profile made me seem way cooler and more extroverted than I actually am - which I greatly appreciate.
good night.

YEssssss, finally, someone who got the catalyst :wubbie:

Can you link me to/send the report, I'd love to see the details