• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Zodiac sign are you?

What is your Zodiac sign?

• Aries

Votes: 24 13.1%
  • Taurus

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • Gemini

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • Cancer

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Leo

Votes: 16 8.7%
  • Virgo

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Libra

Votes: 13 7.1%
  • Scorpio

• Sagittarius

• Capricorn

Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 19 10.4%
  • Pisces

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cancer Sun, Pisces Moon, Cancer Rising.

It's why I am so cruel and compassionate at the same time. (I don't know what I'm talking about.)

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Cancer Sun, Pisces Moon, Cancer Rising.

It's why I am so cruel and compassionate at the same time. (I don't know what I'm talking about.)

"Extreme acts of cruelty require a high level of empathy", they say.

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Libra, which is pretty hit and miss.
But a few years ago I had my full natal star chart or whatever its called done, where they look at date time and location where you were born and it was wicked accurate but I don't remember my rising signs off the top of my head.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Aquarius.

horoscope-for-the-week-stars-and-planets-will-not-affect-your-life-in-any-way.jpg.9cac0c036e5065b3a310510b82b46b7d.jpg

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I voted, but someone needs to promise me I won't have to read another tender defense of astrology and how it's equally valid and deserving of respect as the psychology of personality.

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Under the Western Zodiac system my sun sign is Cancer and my moon sign is Virgo.

Under the Druid Zodiac I am Jun. 10- Jul 7 Oak tree, the Stabilizer.

"I under a Chinese system zodiac happen to be a rabbit.

Under the Native American system I am the Woodpecker Jun 21 - Jul 21 nurturing, listener, empathetic and understanding.

TricoFeathers

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
so
Sun in Leo but my dominant sign by a hair is Pisces, followed by Sagittarius. Jupiter is my ruling planet. I'm much more like a Pisces than a Leo, which is 5th in my stack of influence.

Other than being familiar with my chart I don't use astrology to govern or predict my life. I just like my birth chart for the personality aspects.

Edit: I'm a fire tiger in the Chinese zodiac, which is not accurate to my personality, even with added month, day, and hour animals.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pisces but I am colder than the typical pisces is described. Pisces Sun. Cancer Moon. My Aquarius dark moon lilith though (yeah that's a thing, too) is most accurate and if it had any relevance, dominant. Extremely freedom oriented, goal oriented, passionate but can be pretty cold and detached, artistic revolutionary thinking blah blah, sure why not

I don't necessarily believe in them but certain studies have shown many certain accuracies, so coincidence or not it's interesting. The structure of it all is interesting too. We have more than just "sun and moon signs"

Too bad the logic behind it is still realllllly far reaching, that the ancients believed that the planatary bodies movements and positioning have a massive effect on literally everyone and even if it did, funny things happen when you try to bunch people into neatly described boxes.

But hey, my Ne, I entertain lots of things others don't because why the fuck not? Fun mental shit

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I’m Aries Bish!!! It’s true I have a hot temper

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Gemini Sun, Leo Rising, Pisces Moon.

Moon in H8, Mars in Virgo in H1, Pluto and Jupiter in H4.
North Node in Scorpio, Venus in Gemini, H10.
Neptune in H5.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Interesting that there are so many Aries compared to Taureans. Idk why but it is.

I'm Aquarian with moon in Pisces, I have a pretty hand drawn chart from when I was born, keep meaning to upload it... never quite get round to it. Maybe I'll post it in my blog for ease of access, at some point.

Chinese zodiac I'm a double Dragon, or fire Dragon.

I forget the rest.

I have noticed I get on pretty well with Gemini's and Sagittarian's. Hit and miss with Leo's, Virgo's and Scorpians. Not sure about others, or how much personal bias I have.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The only way I can see date of birth tying to personality is the element of fetal stage of development and season/weather the mother is in at that point in time, and prevalence/likelihood of infection and that impacting development at critical stages, or hormones tied to the weather/time of year, etc, and impacting the fetus.

Anywho, I'm a Cancer sun (northern hemisphere, lol) and Sagitarrius rising. That's all I know (though I posted the full chart in some other thread a while ago)

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am a Sagittarius sun...in my own way. :newwink: Pisces rising and Gemini moon as well.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not into astrology, but I am an aquarius.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Aquarius.allllllllll dayyyyyyyyyyyyyy longgggg

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am a Virgo sun, Aquarius rising, and a Scorpio moon. Not into astrology anymore, but I must say that combination does fit me well. :happy2: