• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Zodiac sign are you?

What is your Zodiac sign?

• Aries

Votes: 24 13.1%
  • Taurus

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • Gemini

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • Cancer

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Leo

Votes: 16 8.7%
  • Virgo

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Libra

Votes: 13 7.1%
  • Scorpio

• Sagittarius

• Capricorn

Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 19 10.4%
  • Pisces

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'm an Aries according to my birth, I don't know enough about astrology to go deeper into anything, I always considered it a farce tbh. The Aries description barely fits me. Though [MENTION=23213]GarrotTheThief[/MENTION] said something regarding astrology about my personality in regards to treating people ages ago and I've forgotten what it was, something like Venus in Aquarius or something similar idk, anyway when I searched it up it sounded pretty accurate.

Venus signifies libra and taurus, the seventh house of partnerhsip and second house of wealth. If ever there was artificial intelligence it would have to be programmed using the efficient zodiac since only the zodiac can capture all areas of life into 12 neat buckets...

As such venus is about diplomacy, art, pleasure, money, possessions, luxury, peace, tranquility. The ideal of venus is the garden or an age ushered in by peace either on a personal or global level.

Aquarius is about reform, electricity, freedom and rules such things as computers, the avant-garde...it is related to the 11th house of groups, associations, collective movements, and humanitarian ideals.

With Venus in aquarius one tends to produce avant garde art, or has an eccentric way of producing welath, either material or spiritual. In love they are loyal, as all fixed signs are like aquarius and leo, but unlike leo requires spaces and distance.

If venus is how we are in a passive state....I have Venus in Aquarius too and I have fear of commitment because I need tons of space but fear that if I give that space I will be betrayed.

Weather astrology as a divination practice is real is not too relevant to me as it is a psychical fact of the human species and at some point came before the abstract concepts of wealth and pleasure...before those there was the goddess who rules over such things since we were inspired by our sights first and only developed our intellect later.

Proof of this is the fact that in early cave paintings people tried to capture lightning storms and were in awe of electricity and fire.. It was only after seeing those things which we tried to reach up into the sky and capture them.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
My spelling and grammar are broken because I need new glasses. My job eats through my eyes.

BluRoses

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
I am a Gemini. I always thought it fit me fairly well except for the vanity and shallowness stuff. I am definitely an air sign. My moon sign is a Pisces. I take Astrology with a big grain of salt, but still interesting.

Rala

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am a Taurus, and my ascendant is Libra, but I kind of always disliked astrology because the descriptions never seemed to fit me, and I don't know enough about it to be able to really understand it, you know. It is just too complicated because I know it's not only about your zodiac sign.

raissaroars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Leo. It fits me pretty well, but I don't really think zodiac signs are accurate.

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
It sort of makes sense why there would be a lot of Aries on a typology forum, that being Aries is very in touch with the self and would want to be on a forum like this to learn more about the self.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
It sort of makes sense why there would be a lot of Aries on a typology forum, that being Aries is very in touch with the self and would want to be on a forum like this to learn more about the self.

The only Aries I know is my grandfather. But he seems more like an Earth element. Slow, patient, grounded-really, NO concept of imagination. :)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Sun in Pisces, Moon in Aries
The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces an inner nature that differs greatly from the outer or projected personality. Its hard to strike a balance between a sense of inward peace, and reactions that are quite impulsive, active and even aggressive. There is a blending of emotional sensitivity, adaptability and understanding that is Pisces, with the high spirit and independence of Aries. With this there is generally a strong urge for personal advancement, fame or at least recognition, but you may need greater confidence and inward incentive to realize these desires. You may possess considerable ability for personal expression if you can just make the decision to go after it. Your strength lies in your natural love of knowledge and your urge to always be well-informed. You are also very self-reliant; showing keen mental ability, the ability to think for yourself. Its important for you to avoid extremes in your life, understanding the value of moderation and self-control. You should not neglect your need to find a peaceful world and a calm approach to problems, despite natural tendencies to overdo and be rather hard-driving. In many ways you seem to be very assertive, competitive and determined, but in actual fact, you are not really as positive and sure of yourself as you appear. In some ways there is a good bit of bluff in your personality. You put a lot of romance and feeling into everything you do, expressing much enthusiasm with a most purposeful approach to life. Yours is an unusual combination in that it possesses a rare capacity for depth of feeling, imagination and vision, while it also features so much personal assertiveness and and a powerful demand for independence.

Why do you lie?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Why do you lie?

My dominate sign is Capricorn/Earth but with mutable sun sign Pisces I appear as Virgo which is Pisces shadow.
And btw I thought that was written: "What Zodiac sign you think you are?" So my mistake. :doh::blush: