• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Zodiac sign are you?

What is your Zodiac sign?

• Aries

Votes: 24 13.1%
  • Taurus

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • Gemini

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • Cancer

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Leo

Votes: 16 8.7%
  • Virgo

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Libra

Votes: 13 7.1%
  • Scorpio

• Sagittarius

• Capricorn

Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 19 10.4%
  • Pisces

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Saggie

venus-in-sagittarius.jpg

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
G

garbage

Aries, through and through. My birthday happens to fall within the Aries boundaries, and the description of the Aries happens to fit.

(Whether the two are related is a different story. spoiler: no)

á´…eparted

passages
I don't believe in astrology anymore, nor do I use it anymore. That said, I can't deny that my natal chart fits me way too well.I was raised around it so I do have fond memories associated with it, and the symbolism is fun. I actually identify with the symbolism of it still since it goes way back for me.

I am a Taurus, but for all intents and purposes I am a scorpio. Reasons: moon in scorpio, conjunct pluto in the first house and a 8th house stellium (gemini) containing the sun and all chart rulers. In short, I am massively plutonian.

Some day I'd actually like to get the symbol for pluto tatooed on my left shoulder. The symbol is pretty to me as well (the P-L form)

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
On the cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius. I relate more to Aquarius.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
True that.

Crab's still an ugly symbol though.

I use it more as a reference to the ocean than the crab itself. :D Sounds cooler and explains a lot more that way. I never got why the nurturer/"mother" of the astrological signs was a crab. Maybe because they nest near the shore, so they make their homes in comfortable and soothing environments?

L

LadyLazarus

I use it more as a reference to the ocean than the crab itself. :D Sounds cooler and explains a lot more that way. I never got why the nurturer/"mother" of the astrological signs was a crab. Maybe because they nest near the shore, so they make their homes in comfortable and soothing environments?

Hmm yes I suppose that does sound better than gross,overgrown, water bug thing.

I thought the mother should've been Virgo since it's a lady and all.
Yeah that makes sense,maybe it's also 'cause of the gentle nature associated with the sign and the moon being the planet associated with it?

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Aries

horoscope stuff is bullshit though

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I was born under the sign of The Crow, in the time of falling leaves, dry grasses and west winds.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Aries, but there are other aspects of my chart that are more influential

VVV

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

There are always a ton of Aries.

I think a lot of them are probably mistyped Pieces or Tauri.