User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is your Zodiac sign?

Voters
178. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aries

24 13.48%
  • Taurus

9 5.06%
  • Gemini

12 6.74%
  • Cancer

15 8.43%
  • Leo

16 8.99%
  • Virgo

12 6.74%
  • Libra

12 6.74%
  • Scorpio

14 7.87%
  • Sagittarius

16 8.99%
  • Capricorn

14 7.87%
  • Aquarius

17 9.55%
  • Pisces

17 9.55%
First 101819202122 Last

Senior Member TheCheeseBurgerKing's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

It sort of makes sense why there would be a lot of Aries on a typology forum, that being Aries is very in touch with the self and would want to be on a forum like this to learn more about the self.
    Likes Yuu, chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

Quote Originally Posted by TheCheeseBurgerKing View Post
    It sort of makes sense why there would be a lot of Aries on a typology forum, that being Aries is very in touch with the self and would want to be on a forum like this to learn more about the self.
    The only Aries I know is my grandfather. But he seems more like an Earth element. Slow, patient, grounded-really, NO concept of imagination.
    " Do something, even if it's wrong."

" I don't wanna have to but I will, if that's what I'm supposed to do
    We don't wanna set up for the kill, but that's what I'm 'bout to do."

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Yuu View Post
    The only Aries I know is my grandfather. But he seems more like an Earth element. Slow, patient, grounded-really, NO concept of imagination.
    You should look at his whole chart. You know his bday?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by TheCheeseBurgerKing View Post
    This is stupid
    I find this a little bit funny. Posted it June 10 2014.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Pisces
    True Neutral 8 1 5 7 3 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    Virgo
    Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    Sun in Pisces, Moon in Aries
    The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces an inner nature that differs greatly from the outer or projected personality. Its hard to strike a balance between a sense of inward peace, and reactions that are quite impulsive, active and even aggressive. There is a blending of emotional sensitivity, adaptability and understanding that is Pisces, with the high spirit and independence of Aries. With this there is generally a strong urge for personal advancement, fame or at least recognition, but you may need greater confidence and inward incentive to realize these desires. You may possess considerable ability for personal expression if you can just make the decision to go after it. Your strength lies in your natural love of knowledge and your urge to always be well-informed. You are also very self-reliant; showing keen mental ability, the ability to think for yourself. Its important for you to avoid extremes in your life, understanding the value of moderation and self-control. You should not neglect your need to find a peaceful world and a calm approach to problems, despite natural tendencies to overdo and be rather hard-driving. In many ways you seem to be very assertive, competitive and determined, but in actual fact, you are not really as positive and sure of yourself as you appear. In some ways there is a good bit of bluff in your personality. You put a lot of romance and feeling into everything you do, expressing much enthusiasm with a most purposeful approach to life. Yours is an unusual combination in that it possesses a rare capacity for depth of feeling, imagination and vision, while it also features so much personal assertiveness and and a powerful demand for independence.
    Why do you lie?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Why do you lie?
    My dominate sign is Capricorn/Earth but with mutable sun sign Pisces I appear as Virgo which is Pisces shadow.
    And btw I thought that was written: "What Zodiac sign you think you are?" So my mistake.
    True Neutral 8 1 5 7 3 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Haha.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm a cancer! Btw came across this archetype test, wonder if anyone found it accurate?