• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Animal Are You?

kquirk

amateur cartographer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got Direwolf. Weird.

badger055

Permabanned
You are
Dolphin
You are a lover of life and people. Your energy and appetite for learning plus intelligence and empathy make you successful at almost everything.

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Beaver
You are creative, practical and well-organized. If there is someone in need, you will not hesitate to offer a helping hand. Lucky those who have you as a friend, life partner or parent.

---I'm not sure how true that is based solely on offering help to someone struggling with a photocopier...

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm a Beaver!
'You are creative, practical and well-organized. If there is someone in need, you will not hesitate to offer a helping hand. Lucky those who have you as a friend, life partner or parent.'

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You are
Meerkat
You are a people person. You enjoy socializing and working in a group. Others appreciate your responsibility, loyalty and willingness to help.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are
Beaver

You are creative, practical and well-organized. If there is someone in need, you will not hesitate to offer a helping hand. Lucky those who have you as a friend, life partner or parent.

wolfy

awsm
Beaver

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm a two-legged ape that lacks physical strength or protection, but compensates with some significant cognitive skills and tool-making skills. I don't live in a tree, either; my balance is not that great.
/waits for NTs to criticize this description

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm a two-legged ape that lacks physical strength or protection, but compensates with some significant cognitive skills and tool-making skills. I don't live in a tree, either; my balance is not that great.
/waits for NTs to criticize this description

I don't argue with apes.