• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Animal Are You?

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Owl
You are analytical and thoughtful. You prefer to work alone. In private life you are loyal and responsible.

aquariusmoon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are a meerkat. You are a people person. You enjoy socializing and working in a group. Others appreciate your responsibility, loyalty and willingness to help.

- Wow. This is so untrue.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Got Meerkat too. I said I worked alone for the study question, soo. But I do like to help people out.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Another Owl here.

Mole

Permabanned
Whadaya think! I am a Mole, a ferocious Mole, who bowls over rabbits who block the path through the hedge, a Mole who terrifies the Weasels and Stoats with my war cry, "A Mole!, A Mole!". But a friend in need.

Eternal Harmony

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You are
Owl
You are analytical and thoughtful. You prefer to work alone. In private life you are loyal and responsible.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are
Dolphin
You are a lover of life and people. Your energy and appetite for learning plus intelligence and empathy make you successful at almost everything.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are
Beaver
You are creative, practical and well-organized. If there is someone in need, you will not hesitate to offer a helping hand. Lucky those who have you as a friend, life partner or parent.

KnowWonder

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
You are
Owl

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Koala Bear
You are a laid-back, hedonistic and rather asocial type. One might say your approach to life is not serious but you just take things easy and do not care what others think.