• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Animal Are You?

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are

Owl

You are analytical and thoughtful. You prefer to work alone. In private life you are loyal and responsible.

Tengri

Meerkat
You are a people person. You enjoy socializing and working in a group. Others appreciate your responsibility, loyalty and willingness to help.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are
Beaver
You are creative, practical and well-organized. If there is someone in need, you will not hesitate to offer a helping hand. Lucky those who have you as a friend, life partner or parent.

Im pretty sure it mistook my "Active night life" as outside socializing and not being on the internet.

I didn't like the test, because it hardly had any options I wanted/could choose.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You are
Dolphin

You are a lover of life and people. Your energy and appetite for learning plus intelligence and empathy make you successful at almost everything.

LittleCat

Off to new adventures
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Beaver. You are creative, practical and well-organized. If there is someone in need, you will not hesitate to offer a helping hand. Lucky those who have you as a friend, life partner or parent.

You mean...I'm not a cat??? :shock:

xXxXx_wEltschmErz_xXxXx

the manga was better
Beaver. You are creative, practical and well-organized. If there is someone in need, you will not hesitate to offer a helping hand. Lucky those who have you as a friend, life partner or parent.

You mean...I'm not a cat??? :shock:

NAAAANIIIII??! :O
This test must be broken!

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are
Owl
You are analytical and thoughtful. You prefer to work alone. In private life you are loyal and responsible.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Meerkat

You are a people person. You enjoy socializing and working in a group. Others appreciate your responsibility, loyalty and willingness to help.

I wouldn't go that far. I have my periods of being alone and away from anyone too.

bradly

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are
Swan
Romantic and faithful - you make a perfect life partner. You also highly value family life and would do anything to protect your closest ones.

slushy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are a

Beaver

You are creative, practical and well-organized. If there is someone in need, you will not hesitate to offer a helping hand. Lucky those who have you as a friend, life partner or parent.

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
You are
Koala Bear
You are a laid-back, hedonistic and rather asocial type. One might say your approach to life is not serious but you just take things easy and do not care what others think.

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Beaver

Not sure about the practical or the well organized. I had to choose "Architecture" because there were no art or creative writing choices.