• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Animal Are You?

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
You are
Koala Bear

You are a laid-back, hedonistic and rather asocial type. One might say your approach to life is not serious but you just take things easy and do not care what others think.

Dannik

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
I think this question of "What Animal Would You Be"
could be a very good introduction to talk about our deeper fundamental desires,
and our interpretations of the natural world.

Mole

Permabanned
I think this question of "What Animal Would You Be"
could be a very good introduction to talk about our deeper fundamental desires,
and our interpretations of the natural world.

Everyone wants to know the deeper fundamental desires of Mole. But I keep myself to myself. I don't wear my heart on my sleeve. I am a close-wrapped soul.

The naturalists try to interpret me, but traduttore, traditore (to interpret is to betray). They have no respect, they try to unwrap me like fish and chips. But I am bound tightly, I am a close-wrapped soul, impervious to interpretation, an existential being.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Apparantly Im a beaver. But it must be said that I was forced into answering several questions in a fashion that I did not like due to lack of options given. Therefor I very much doubt the accuracy of this test in my case.

Codex

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Beaver

You are creative, practical and well-organized. If there is someone in need, you will not hesitate to offer a helping hand. Lucky those who have you as a friend, life partner or parent.

Kyora

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Beaver

You are creative, practical and well-organized. If there is someone in need, you will not hesitate to offer a helping hand. Lucky those who have you as a friend, life partner or parent.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

rvfvclv

awkward
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
You are Beaver

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You are
Beaver

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
You are

Koala Bear

You are a laid-back, hedonistic and rather asocial type. One might say your approach to life is not serious but you just take things easy and do not care what others think.

Hesitating about the hedonistic part, but the rest sounds about right. Though I hate hot weather.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
1200px-Mute_swan_Vrhnika.jpg

Swan

Romantic and faithful - you make a perfect life partner. You also highly value family life and would do anything to protect your closest ones.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are

Owl

You are analytical and thoughtful. You prefer to work alone. In private life you are loyal and responsible.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You are

Meerkat

You are a people person. You enjoy socializing and working in a group. Others appreciate your responsibility, loyalty and willingness to help.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are
Meerkat
You are a people person. You enjoy socializing and working in a group. Others appreciate your responsibility, loyalty and willingness to help.

lol no

Mole

Permabanned
Je suis Mole, and when aroused I utter my war cry, A Mole! A Mole!, and strike cold terror into the hearts of the Weasels and the Stoats in the Wild Wood.