• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Animal Are You?

Mole

Permabanned
What a silly question to ask me, your very own Mole.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
tumblr_mr5dbfHqaS1s8fylho1_400.jpg

L

LadyLazarus

You are

Owl

You are analytical and thoughtful. You prefer to work alone. In private life you are loyal and responsible.

Wrong!

Last edited:

lunareclipze

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are
Beaver

You are creative, practical and well-organized. If there is someone in need, you will not hesitate to offer a helping hand. Lucky those who have you as a friend, life partner or parent.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Beaver
You are creative, practical and well-organized. If there is someone in need, you will not hesitate to offer a helping hand. Lucky those who have you as a friend, life partner or parent.

---I'm not sure how true that is based solely on offering help to someone struggling with a photocopier...

Same for me.

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Damn. Everyone's a beaver or an owl.

Me too:
Owl
You are analytical and thoughtful. You prefer to work alone. In private life you are loyal and responsible.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are
Beaver
You are creative, practical and well-organized. If there is someone in need, you will not hesitate to offer a helping hand. Lucky those who have you as a friend, life partner or parent. :huh:

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Damn. Everyone's a beaver or an owl.

Me too:
Owl
Yup. I noticed that too. Lots of beavers.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are

Owl

:\

NK258

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
test isn't moving along for me .. it stops at the second question so I'm going to declare myself a bird. second choice, a cat. a big cat!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You are
Beaver

now shave me

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Looks like I'm still the only meerkat

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You are
Beaver