• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[DISC] FIRST DISC

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
s/c

You have a blend of both Supportive and Cautious traits. Your Supportive traits are probably a little stronger than your Cautious traits.

Some words that describe you are:
Helpful,
Kind,
Logical, and
Methodical.

You are more reserved than outgoing, and you probably prefer interacting with people one-on-one or in small groups rather than large crowds. You probably like to do things following a known or proven pattern.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hey, Eric. Didn't know it had been so many years. In fact, I didn't remember that I had an account here already; I tried registering as if for the first time.

So, how do my DISC scores tally with the rest of what you've come to know about me? Taking the test felt odd because most of the questions were about things I have no interest in. Maybe that helped me answer more accurately, though.
As strongly Supine and Phlegmatic, I would have expected more "S". But then you do seem to have some Melancholy, and then, thes correlations will never be 100% exact, and maybe even experience (nurture) might come into play as well (does DISC really even claim to be about "nature" or inborn personality? Never actually seen any such claim), so C makes sense too. You do seem to have some aspects of you that are rather "closed".

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
i thought we were gonna talk about ps1 jrpg's for a second :[

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You have a blend of Dominant and Cautious traits. From the results we have so far, we cannot tell which of these traits is the strongest for you. You may have a very balanced blend of both traits.
ï‚· Directive,
ï‚· Analytical,
ï‚· Results-oriented, and
ï‚· Logical
You have more a task-oriented than people-oriented perspective. You have both outgoing and reserved traits. You probably enjoy solving problems and making things happen in a logical way. You probably like to do things on your own rather than work with others.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
D/S/C

You have a blend of Doer, Supportive, and Cautious traits. From the results we have so far, we cannot tell which of these traits is the strongest for you. You may have a very balanced blend of all three traits.

Decisive,
Logical,
Analytical, and
Helpful
You have both task-oriented and people-oriented traits, and you probably tend towards a task-oriented perspective. You can either be reserved or outgoing depending on the situation. You probably enjoy solving problems and making things happen, and you like to preserve relationships in the process.

Well, that wasn't Forer effect-ish at all.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Helpful,:happy2:
Friendly,:D
Engaging, :wubbie:
and
Conscientious:smile:

Supportive, Inspiring, Cautious

You have both task-oriented and people-oriented traits, and you probably tend towards a people-oriented perspective.
You can either be reserved or outgoing depending on the situation. You probably enjoy interacting and connecting with people.
You probably like to do things carefully, and you are probably like to protect the feelings of others.

I clearly have a people-oriented perspective. I love to improve the human side in a "robotic and unfair" place.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
You have a blend of Cautious, Supportive, and Inspiring traits. Your Cautious traits are probably a little stronger than your Supportive or Inspiring traits.

Conscientious,
Careful,
Friendly, and
Cooperative
While you tend towards a reserved approach to interacting with others, you have both reserved and outgoing traits. You can either be task-oriented or people-oriented (relational) depending on the situation. You probably like to create quality results and to interact with others. It is likely that you prefer interacting with people in one-on-one or small group settings, and you can adapt to larger group settings if necessary.

Hm. I wouldn't describe myself as conscientious. And I'm heavily interested in the human side of things rather than the impersonal. Otherwise I'd agree with it. Though it was very vague and probably applicable to many people.

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
You have a blend of both Cautious and Dominant traits. Your Cautious traits are probably a little stronger than your Dominant traits.

• Analytical
  • Careful
  • Conscientious
  • Driven

You are more task-oriented than people-oriented, and you probably enjoy analyzing and solving problems. You probably like to get things done with excellence and a focus on quality.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You have a blend of Inspiring, Supportive, and Dominant traits. Your Inspiring traits are probably a little stronger than your Supportive or Dominant traits.

Friendly,
Warm,
Results-oriented, and
Free-spirited

yeghor

This is not the result for the test in the original post but a similar one available at the link below:

Open DISC Test

Doer term was changed to Dominance in the new test
Inspiring was changed to Influence
Supportive was changed to Steadiness
Cautious was changed to Conscientousness

You are
D 43.75%,
I 31.25%
S 56.25%
C 81.25%

Explanation of Traits:

Kaneda

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
DISC Personality Testing
You have a blend of both Inspiring and Supportive traits. Your Inspiring traits are probably a little stronger than your Supportive traits.

• Friendly,
  • Interactive,
  • Fun, and
  • Helpful.
You are very people-oriented, and you probably interact and connect with people very well. You probably like social gatherings, and you feel energized when you get the opportunity to talk with people you enjoy.

IDRLabs:
open-disc.png
You are 75% D, 93.75% I, 56.25% S, 56.25% C.