• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hogwarts Houses?

G

garbage

Look. All it takes to get sorted into Gryffindor is to be pure of heart, gentle as the wind, yet fierce like Harry Potter

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Working: Visionary
Emoting: Empath
Thinking: Kinsmen

Profile Boss: Working Visionary

I have no idea what any of this means. [MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION], do you have descriptions on hand for these categories?

I only google for the descriptions

VISIONARYâ„¢ Working Style
- They are driven to do something significant in their lifetime.
- They aspire to being recognized/remembered for their achievements.

"Visionary is a born leader, as well as a card-carrying member of the workaholic club. Even among that select group, theirs is often the more serious affliction. These are the big-picture visionaries. The ones whose eyes are so firmly focused on the future that they hardly notice today's mud at their feet. "Brainstorming" and "think tanks" are typical workplace innovations of theirs and reflective of their intellectual curiosity and people-propensity. This is the strength of intuitive-intellect. A Visionary approach to all and to life is standout different. Leadership is their natural role. They delegate well and handle problems of project, personnel and process efficiently. They are known to be tough, meaning inflexible about poor job performance (their own and others'). When it comes to taking chances, Visionary leads the world; but then, they do have that ace up their sleeve: intuition. Others may consider them extraordinarily bold risk-takers. Their own opinion differs. When emotion gives the nod, Visionary sees it as considerably riskier to ignore their own truth in favour of logic, and much less rewarding."

If this isn't true for you, then you can look at the next highest score in the Working category.

I only google for the descriptions

VISIONARYâ„¢ Working Style
- They are driven to do something significant in their lifetime.
- They aspire to being recognized/remembered for their achievements.

"Visionary is a born leader, as well as a card-carrying member of the workaholic club. Even among that select group, theirs is often the more serious affliction. These are the big-picture visionaries. The ones whose eyes are so firmly focused on the future that they hardly notice today's mud at their feet. "Brainstorming" and "think tanks" are typical workplace innovations of theirs and reflective of their intellectual curiosity and people-propensity. This is the strength of intuitive-intellect. A Visionary approach to all and to life is standout different. Leadership is their natural role. They delegate well and handle problems of project, personnel and process efficiently. They are known to be tough, meaning inflexible about poor job performance (their own and others'). When it comes to taking chances, Visionary leads the world; but then, they do have that ace up their sleeve: intuition. Others may consider them extraordinarily bold risk-takers. Their own opinion differs. When emotion gives the nod, Visionary sees it as considerably riskier to ignore their own truth in favour of logic, and much less rewarding."

If this isn't true for you, then you can look at the next highest score in the Working category.

Yeah, that honestly sounds nothing like me. I'm not a workaholic, I dislike having to boss people around, and I'm mildly risk averse. I have no idea how I scored highest on this. I must have accidentally omitted some minus signs, that's the only reason I can think of.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, that honestly sounds nothing like me. I'm not a workaholic, I dislike having to boss people around, and I'm mildly risk averse. I have no idea how I scored highest on this. I must have accidentally omitted some minus signs, that's the only reason I can think of.

My wife is an ISFP who scored Working Visionary. I eventually decided it should be Kinsmen and not Visionary.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thanks. Ended up looking at the next one down in the working category, evocateur, which was a tie with healer at 9. I'm not yet as badass as the description, but it gets the core in a way that working healer does not.

Agreed, there is a high correlation between Evokateur and the INFJ type.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Look. All it takes to get sorted into Gryffindor is to be pure of heart, gentle as the wind, yet fierce like Harry Potter

Meh, I can be fierce... when I'm provoked. And if I ever reach that point, may God save the person/people who caused it. :devil:

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Look. All it takes to get sorted into Gryffindor is to be pure of heart, gentle as the wind, yet fierce and a blooming idiot like Harry Potter
Some of these tests put me in Ravenclaw, but I'm a better fit for Slytherin.

In any case, how do we find out what our ANSIR styles are, and why is that test being combined in a thread with a Hogwarts House test???

In any case, how do we find out what our ANSIR styles are, and why is that test being combined in a thread with a Hogwarts House test???

I attributed the thread title to Mal's peculiar sense of humor and asked him for the ANSIR questionnaire.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ravenclaw 75
Hufflepuff 75
Gryffindor 59
Slytherin 50

Does this mean I'm divergent?

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
Thinking - visionary
Working - evokateur/visionary
Emoting - eccentrik

So, I'm either an Emoting Eccentrik or a Working Visionary. Can you provide the description for Emoting Eccentrik?

As for Hogwarts.

Slytherin - 75
Ravenclaw - 69
Gryffindor - 51
Hufflepuff - 40

I mostly agree with or relate to every Slytherin description, except the distinguished hunger for power.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thinking - visionary
Working - evokateur/visionary
Emoting - eccentrik

So, I'm either an Emoting Eccentrik or a Working Visionary. Can you provide the description for Emoting Eccentrik?

As for Hogwarts.

Slytherin - 75
Ravenclaw - 69
Gryffindor - 51
Hufflepuff - 40

I mostly agree with or relate to every Slytherin description, except the distinguished hunger for power.

http://techgirl78.diaryland.com/eecc.html

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

It's interesting that you say that, because I knew someone in college who I think was an INTJ and said that he saw himself as a "good Slytherin." I think it has something to do with INTJ ambitions. I'm not knocking it... I could do with a little more ambition myself. And I always liked Snape anyway.

I already know I'm going to get Ravenclaw on this test. I always do.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
According to the test, anyway: Ravenclaw>>Slytherin>Hufflepuff>Gryffindor

No insights on whether it is my actual best fit.

L

LadyLazarus

Old thread, I know,sorry.

Ravenclaw-73
Slytherin-73
Gryffindor-70
Hufflepuff-38(Haha!)

Slytherin and Ravenclaw tied,but I think I'm much more of a Ravenclaw than a Slytherin.