• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Big Five] Talent Dimensions Test

JackViewPoint

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Hi everyone

I have an interesting test for you, designed and developed by Viewpoint Psychology and based on the Big 5, but using Jordan Peterson's division of each Trait into two sub-traits. It's called the 'Talent Dimensions'.

Feel free to try out the test here.

Last edited:

JackViewPoint

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I've removed an error in the link. It should work fine now. Many thanks to those who have had a look already.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No offense, but I completed that whole test and got this screen.

ee2dbb0b6433846e24abb0b602d17d4f.png

And when I clicked that link for Tests Hub, got an error. Put in my email for a result and haven't gotten anything yet, as well as no time limit on when I'd get the email. xD Just seems like a crap ton of questions for something with shady vibes at the end.

Just mentioning in case you weren't aware of what happens after someone completes it.

EDIT: Did eventually get the results so at least it works. Highest scores in Consideration, Compassion, and Warmth.