• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your star sign vs the one you vibe as

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=38618]Saturnal Snowqueen[/MENTION] inspired me lol

1. What's your star sign?
  2. What sign do you usually hear you vibe as?
  3. What sign do you relate to more?
  4. If you know your full chart, do you think it has to do with other aspects of your chart?

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not much into astrology, but I'll give this a shot (I did a birth chart just for fun a while back).

1. Virgo
2. Surprisingly, people think I'm a Virgo or a Fire sign. Interesting set of choices.
3. Virgo and Sagittarius are the ones that "click" most with me.
4. Virgo Sun, Aries Rising, Pisces Moon. Do with that what you will lol

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's your star sign?

Aquarius.

What sign do you usually hear you vibe as?

I've only ever heard this from one person, who said I vibe as a Sagittarius. Based on a quick Google search of this sign's characteristics... I don't see it.

I'd love to hear from more people what I vibe as, though.

What sign do you relate to more?

I'm pretty ignorant about star signs since that topic never interested me.

Some of the Aquarius descriptions are actually decent.

My only knowledge of star signs is from the old sims games (as described here. I think most of my sims were Tauruses and that description fits fine with me too. Capricorn is relatable as well.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Sun in pisces, moon in pisces, leo rising.
I relate to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Aquarius.

I've only ever heard this from one person, who said I vibe as a Sagittarius. Based on a quick Google search of this sign's characteristics... I don't see it.

I'd love to hear from more people what I vibe as, though.

I'm pretty ignorant about star signs since that topic never interested me.

Some of the Aquarius descriptions are actually decent.

My only knowledge of star signs is from the old sims games (as described here. I think most of my sims were Tauruses and that description fits fine with me too. Capricorn is relatable as well.

Aquarius fits you well imo

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Im a virgo. I dont really relate to it. I dont know enough about astrology to know which sign I relate to most. Maybe cancer or pisces?

Black Sun

2. I've told people I'm a Taurus, Aquarius, Scorpio, etc. and I immediately or eventually was told "I can tell you are that type because you do xyz or have this trait."
When I directly asked somebody what they thought I was, they guessed Aries. :rly???:
3. Taurus descriptions sound kind of sp/sx, and I can see a bit of myself in the descriptions I guess.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1) aries sun/mercury, sagittarius moon, libra rising, chart ruled by venus in taurus (see signature)

2) i've had different signs suggested when people guess what i am, nothing consistent though. one stranger somehow knew i was a cardinal sign.

3) i think my chart is accurate, i am more introverted & low key than the average fire dominant person though.

4) yes, even though i generally have an extroverted-seeming chart, there are some "calming" elements to it. (venus in taurus/mars in cancer, libra rising, mercury retrograde on the DC, etc)

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am a Pisces that...relates quite a bit to Virgo and fire signs. XD

Wisteria Milk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm an Aries, but I don't relate to the description at all.
I don't really relate to any of the sign descriptions.

Enneagram
9w1
I'm Aquarius though I'm more like Pisces.

But I'm not really close to being one archetype.

GoggleGirl17

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My sun is in Gemini and so is Mercury in my chart, which I can see. However, I've always felt that Scorpio should exist somewhere in my chart as well, and it doesn't. I thought this might have to do with the sun being in my twelfth house, and I know the twelfth house is ruled by Aquarius, but it vibes more as Scorpio to me. My moon is also in Taurus, which is another fixed sign like Scorpio and in an "emotional" position, so that may have something to do with it too, but I'm not overly invested in astrology being true or untrue, or any other system for that matter.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What's your star sign?
Cancer
What sign do you usually hear you vibe as?
I don't, but generally speaking I am told that I vibe "earthy" and "dry" so I'd assume people would associate me with one of the air or earth signs. I think by "quiz" I usually get virgo. I would be curious to hear what I "vibe" as
What sign do you relate to more?
When I was into astrology I recall kind of relating to planets more than I did the signs themselves. I relate decently to mercury, which by sign affiliation would be gemini or virgo I guess.
If you know your full chart, do you think it has to do with other aspects of your chart?
I do, I used to be really into astrology. Probably not, as apparently my dominant elements are water and fire (for unnecessary jargon I am a Leo, fire, and Mercury Rx dominant with a reasonable amount of mars influence lol) I do relate a lot to mercury though I guess(? I remember actually resonating with Mercury and Mars in combination since I come across androgynously irl and am sort of "smart/quick minded with undertones of rage haha), so perhaps that could be it.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1. Scorpio

2. People don't usually try to guess my sign. My friend said she believed I was Taurus rising though, and when I went home, I found out she was right.

3. I really don't care about astrology in all honesty. I think the signs are too vague and that people can relate to any of the signs in their own way..there are INFJs who say they feel fully connected to their Aries sign, for example. So, in a way, I feel like I could be any of them.

4. If there's something to it, I feel like it probably is mostly due to my rising sign, yes.

---------------------------------

According to this test, I'm actually more like a Gemini. Never thought of that before lol.

Quiz: Which Astrology Sign Should You Actually Be? | AstrologyAnswers.com

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1. Scorpio

2. People don't usually try to guess my sign. My friend said she believed I was Taurus rising though, and when I went home, I found out she was right.

3. I really don't care about astrology in all honesty. I think the signs are too vague and that people can relate to any of the signs in their own way..there are INFJs who say they feel fully connected to their Aries sign, for example. So, in a way, I feel like I could be any of them.

4. If there's something to it, I feel like it probably is mostly due to my rising sign, yes.

---------------------------------

According to this test, I'm actually more like a Gemini. Never thought of that before lol.

Quiz: Which Astrology Sign Should You Actually Be? | AstrologyAnswers.com

I got capricorn on this and that's hilarious since my mom and an ex friend were both capricorns and we are night and day. XD