• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ophiuchus becomes 13th Western Zodiac symbol

Billionaires

I read bout this Years ago but thought it was debunked. Now it seems it's gna be a thing.

"NASA have confirmed that they have uncovered a 13th sign of the Zodiac after all of us have gone through our lives thinking there were 12 and certain which one we were."

“To make a tidy match with their 12-month calendar, the Babylonians ignored the fact the sun actually moves through 13 constellations, not 12.”
What is new star sign Ophiuchus, what are the dates and do you fit the description? - Chronicle Live

The inclusion of this sign changes the dates of all other star signs:

Capricorn: January 20th to February 16th
Aquarius: February 16th to March 11th
Pisces: March 11th to April 18th
Aries: April 18th to May 13th
Taurus: May 13th to June 21st
Gemini: June 21st to July 20th
Cancer: July 20th to August 10th
Leo: August 10th to September 16th
Virgo: September 16th to October 30th
Libra: October 30th to November 23rd
Scorpio: November 23rd to November 29th
Ophiuchus: November 29th to December 17th
Sagittarius: December 17th to January 20th

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I guess I get to be Ophiuchus and Sagittarius.

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think Astrology is a complete crock of shit personally, but the funny part is if this was the case - my new sign would actually fit better (moving from Virgo to Leo). Why not just scrap the dates and assign it on you know... your actual personality LOL.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I read bout this Years ago but thought it was debunked. Now it seems it's gna be a thing.

"NASA have confirmed that they have uncovered a 13th sign of the Zodiac after all of us have gone through our lives thinking there were 12 and certain which one we were."

“To make a tidy match with their 12-month calendar, the Babylonians ignored the fact the sun actually moves through 13 constellations, not 12.”
What is new star sign Ophiuchus, what are the dates and do you fit the description? - Chronicle Live

The inclusion of this sign changes the dates of all other star signs:

Capricorn: January 20th to February 16th
Aquarius: February 16th to March 11th
Pisces: March 11th to April 18th
Aries: April 18th to May 13th
Taurus: May 13th to June 21st
Gemini: June 21st to July 20th
Cancer: July 20th to August 10th
Leo: August 10th to September 16th
Virgo: September 16th to October 30th
Libra: October 30th to November 23rd
Scorpio: November 23rd to November 29th
Ophiuchus: November 29th to December 17th
Sagittarius: December 17th to January 20th

in no universe am i a Capricorn it doesnt even make sense, should we add another fucking month that we just discovered. WHAT ABOUT ANOTHER DAY NEVDAY

Billionaires

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Snap lol! I'm not rly bothered bout the change from Virgo to Leo coz "Children born in September are smarter, study finds"
Children born in September are smarter, study finds | The Independent

Us September kids really are just that superior.
Lol people always "guess" I'm a Scorpio so that one is probably closest to my personality but I also couldn't give a shit cause like at the end of the day it's astrology LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

in no universe am i a Capricorn it doesnt even make sense, should we add another fucking month that we just discovered. WHAT ABOUT ANOTHER DAY NEVDAY

Astrology as a whole doesn't even make sense

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I guess I get to be Ophiuchus and Sagittarius.

Ah, you are THAT crossover. I am the other. Apparently I get to be both Scorpio and Ophiuchus.

Screw all that, I've been Sagittarius all my life and I'm not about to change now -- with a crap theory nonetheless.

---

PS. Pluto is a planet. Fight me!

:girlfight:

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ah, you are THAT crossover. I am the other. Apparently I get to be both Scorpio and Ophiuchus.

Screw all that, I've been Sagittarius all my life and I'm not about to change now -- with a crap theory nonetheless.

---

Technically Pluto is still a planet, just a different classification of planet.

Billionaires

---

Why do u think it's a crap theory? The Babylonians didn't take into account the whole complete story when creating the theory.

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well yeah, Zodiac sign is just a load of BS. Imagine some stupid star in the sky telling you what you should be when in reality it isnt the case at all. Would have been Great if it was an actual personality system rather than it being based around your birthdate of your month.

Anyway, my original sign is Pisces, but after the addition of 13 sign, I'm Aquarius now.