• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Personality System - Personabilities

Personabilities

Hi!

Personabilities has created a new personality test called Intellabilities. It measures not the level but the range of your intelligence. It's kind of like a cross between MBTI and StrengthsFinder. It also has similarities to the 4 humors, DISC, and Hexaco. However, most of it is original content with Tribes, Roles, and Modes and new cognitive functions. We would love to know your thoughts on it. The test takes 10-15 minutes to take and afterwards you'll get a 40 page report on your intelligence abilities and personality. It will show you what specific abilities you have, what fields of study you should pursue (as in specific college majors), and what careers would be best for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Personabilities

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thanks for posting. I appreciate that the test is free and that you get in-depth results after. The questions themselves were alright. I didn't mind taking the test. I don't think that my results are overly accurate, though.

Official Intellabilities Assessment Summary:
Congratulations [REDACTED], you are a Defender.
About 16% of the population are Defenders.

Some aspects of my designated type of Defender are spot-on, while others are pretty off.

I'm weirded out by my results because I did not select any answers that were indicative of having "strong emotional intelligence." I answered zero points for the question about putting myself in someone's shoes. I said I'm pretty isolated in my own test answers so I'm not sure why I got something that seems so connected to helping other people. I also said I'm not a very good listener...

The suggested jobs that don't have anything to do with nursing or helping others directly are very accurate, though. I think that the mixture of kinesthetic processing and reflective processing is accurate to me. Me as a "Reflective Adventurer" is actually very accurate.

It's also funny that my test said only a small percentage of people have my type. 16% for a system that has 24 types is pretty big.