• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

True Colors Personality Test

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx

Click Here to Take True Colours Personality Test

Blue

You are typically calm, optimistic, and kind. You are a genuinely caring and compassionate individual who tries to see the best in others and in every situation. In stressful situations, you are able to remain calm and mediate situations between individuals.

Your personality gives you a deep desire to feel appreciated and loved by others. In your family life, you are always giving words of affirmation, and expect the same in return. Your romantic relationships are based on a mutual trust and understanding, and you never waste an opportunity to let your significant other know that you love them – whether that be through a kind word or a kiss. You need a partner who does the same, and you feel undervalued in relationships without daily affirmation of your love and commitment.

Your positive attitude motivates others. You are not a leader who is the loudest or most charismatic, but rather, you are a quiet leader who inspires others through your own hard work and kindness toward others. You truly lead by example.

Those whose true color is blue do well in caring occupations that allow them to make a difference in the lives of others. They often are most successful as faith leaders, counselors, medical professionals, or educators.

Orange

Others often describe you as fun, energetic, and charismatic. Others are naturally drawn to you, and you waste no time getting to know new people. You are naturally extraverted and do very well in social situations.

You are also incredibly charming and quick-witted. You are a great negotiation who has a knack for convincing others to see things your way.

Orange individuals are also very creative and spontaneous. You are definitely not afraid to take risks. Similarly, you are often guided by your heart, rather than your head, which sometimes gets you into trouble. You sometimes have trouble following through on long-term goals, and prefer short-term, tangible rewards.

Because of their need for excitement and socialization, orange individuals are well-suited for careers that are flexible and allow them to work with others. These include careers in education, sales and marketing, management, and customer service.

Gold

You are very detail-oriented and love to plan ahead. You are very predictable and responsible, which gives you a sense of security in life. You rarely do anything that is unpredictable or unplanned.

You also value history and tradition. You hold your family’s shared beliefs very closely, and have a high moral standard. You enjoy finding ways to live out these values in various ways throughout your life, whether that be through helping others by volunteering or through your career. You enjoy having others rely on you to help.

You enjoy being the best at what you do, and believe there is a right way to do everything. Others would describe you as a “rule-follower” who “does things by the book”. Because of this, you can also become pushy and judgmental when you don’t agree with others’ decisions.

Because of their need for structure, security, and predictability, those whose true color is gold do well in jobs that are very straightforward and have highly defined duties. You enjoy knowing what your tasks will be for the day, and would not perform well in careers that are highly unpredictable. Gold individuals are well-suited for careers in finance or public service.

Green

Others often describe you as extremely intelligent. You have an innate desire to do things to the best of your ability, and take pride in your work. You set the standard for everyone else at work. To you, work is truly enjoyable. Even on the weekends, you can’t stand the thought of wasting a day by doing nothing, and always try to fit as much into each day as possible.

You are also a big thinker. You enjoy talking with others about abstract, philosophical ideas. You enjoy thinking about the future and all of its possibilities. You believe that you should never stop learning, and enjoy learning new information simply for your own enjoyment. In the workplace, you are a creative “idea person” who comes up with creative and practical solutions to problems.

You are very independent. Although you enjoy spending time with others, you need your private time each day to recharge. This gives you time to process everything.

Individuals with green personalities do well in careers that allow them to apply all of the “big ideas” they have. They typically succeed in careers within higher education, science, technology development, and medicine.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yellow 21%
Orange 24%
Blue 17%
Green 21%

Fun test.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
31% green
24% blue
21% gold
17% orange

I would have guessed I'd get a bigger score for blue.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
FLS3mmE.png

Yep still Orangey-Green

----

Now the unsolicited background info...

True Colors is a refinement/simplification of MBTI. More specifically, it corresponds to the Keirsey temperaments, where SP=Orange, NF=Blue, NT=Green, and SJ=Gold. Like the Keirsey temperaments, some aspects of type are lost in translation. For example, ISFP as both an introverted and F-dominant type may more resemble blue than orange. There's also some other confounds, like some of the orange stuff overlaps with enneagram 7 stuff, so 7s will score high in orange even if not SP. But yeah this is where it comes from and it is more explicitly job-oriented. And unfortunately, a lot of the more specific stuff about it is generally behind a paywall. But hey, it is user-friendly, and it has colors :p

Some slides I found about the colors: https://www.lonestar.edu/departments/studentactivities/true_colors_exploring_leadership_styles.pdf

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Gold Characteristics
Your true color is gold! Gold individuals usually are:
Loyal
Dependable
Prepared
Organized
Caring

Your true color is gold!
You are very detail-oriented and love to plan ahead. You are very predictable and responsible, which gives you a sense of security in life. You rarely do anything that is unpredictable or unplanned.
You also value history and tradition. You hold your family’s shared beliefs very closely, and have a high moral standard. You enjoy finding ways to live out these values in various ways throughout your life, whether that be through helping others by volunteering or through your career. You enjoy having others rely on you to help.
You enjoy being the best at what you do, and believe there is a right way to do everything. Others would describe you as a “rule-follower” who “does things by the book”. Because of this, you can also become pushy and judgmental when you don’t agree with others’ decisions.
Because of their need for structure, security, and predictability, those whose true color is gold do well in jobs that are very straightforward and have highly defined duties. You enjoy knowing what your tasks will be for the day, and would not perform well in careers that are highly unpredictable. Gold individuals are well-suited for careers in finance or public service.

second closest color is green at 28%. When I took the official one for my class I got Gold as well, but scored higher in blue, lowest in orange.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Gold and Green 24%
Blue and Orange 17%

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Blue 41%
Orange 24%
Gold 17%
Green 0%

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Kind of what I expected, though I would've suspected Gold > Orange maybe...

98c8cfd38a2749d559c6ffc3de9b762a318e5386.png

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yPpe2iZ.png

Gold>Green

Your true color is gold!

I don't like this result. I wanted black... like my soul. :dry:

Tina&Jane

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Green 41%
Gold 24%
Orange 10%
Blue 7%

I think I'm probably more blue than orange in real life.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Kinda surprised that orange was higher than blue, but I'll take it

WxnXx32.jpg

45% Orange
21% Gold
17% Blue
10% Green

Orange Characteristics
Your true color is Orange! Orange individuals usually are:

Charming
Spontaneous
Impactful
Optimistic
Bold

Orange is my favorite color too, so that's cool!

tired

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Gold= 38%
Orange= 7%
Blue= 21%
Green= 28%

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Screenshot_20200516-122551_Chrome.jpg

I'm a little but more balances then I thought. Although I wish my blue score was higher. :'(

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Green Characteristics
Your true color is green! Green individuals usually are:

Analytical
Relaxed
Inventive
Logical
Abstract

Others often describe you as extremely intelligent. You have an innate desire to do things to the best of your ability, and take pride in your work. You set the standard for everyone else at work. To you, work is truly enjoyable. Even on the weekends, you can’t stand the thought of wasting a day by doing nothing, and always try to fit as much into each day as possible.

You are also a big thinker. You enjoy talking with others about abstract, philosophical ideas. You enjoy thinking about the future and all of its possibilities. You believe that you should never stop learning, and enjoy learning new information simply for your own enjoyment. In the workplace, you are a creative “idea person” who comes up with creative and practical solutions to problems.

You are very independent. Although you enjoy spending time with others, you need your private time each day to recharge. This gives you time to process everything.

Individuals with green personalities do well in careers that allow them to apply all of the “big ideas” they have. They typically succeed in careers within higher education, science, technology development, and medicine.

Other scores:
3% Orange
14% Blue
28% Yellow