12 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    927 so/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Si

Post Five Temperaments Test

As you may have known, there weren't any free Five Temperaments tests available online...

So I created my own, for the first time !: Five Temperaments Test! It is largely based on Eric B's pages and pages on the theory . It's been taken 167 times now !

Personally, I got Phlegmatic Sanguine :

Phlegmatic: 78%
    Sanguine: 78%
    Supine: 35%
    Melancholy: 26%
    Choleric: 9%
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 01-31-2020 at 04:15 PM.
    Four / Five Temperaments: Phlegmatic Sanguine (Phlegmatic Sanguine-Phlegmatic Sanguine-Phlegmatic, PGPGP)
    Enneagram: Tritype 9w1(sw2w1) 2w3(sw4w3) 7w6(sw5w6) so/sx
    Myers-Briggs: ENFP (ENFP-A) | 81 Types: ANFP | DiSC: Steadiness Influence (SI) | 3x3 moral alignment: Lawful Good | 5x5 moral alignment: Rebel Good | Political Compass: -7.13 -9.23 (Anarcho-Collectivism)
    Likes Luminous, Bismuth Blitz liked this post

Melancholy, Choleric.

Accurate.
    Likes Ezekiel liked this post

MBTI
    dɟu
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

Five Temperaments Test
    Your Result: Supine

86%
    result
    You're Supine! Otherwise known as the Leukine or Eclectic temperament, you are a shy, servile, dependent enforcer who probably has many interests and cares, but little ability or need to express them, possibly even feeling as if you have a tape over your mouth. You wish that others could "read your mind." You can be very sensitive and easily offended, much like the Melancholy. Slow-paced and diligent, you're not indifferent, unlike the Phlegmatic, or uncaring about life. Quite the opposite, you may have the strong feeling of the Sanguine but simply be unwilling to express yourself. You have a view of the world that makes you consider others to be superior to yourself. You may even frequently employ yourself in positions that permit yourself to be a servant to others. You will dutifully work to please others, who you see as better than yourself. Your expression is often a shy smile. Other temperament types may view you as a dominating individual. By all outward appearances you may be. But the real truth is that you may be manipulating others into taking care of you, not wanting the responsibility of actual decision making. You'll bottle up your anger, which you may describe as "hurt feelings", but if others cross you too much, or don't appreciate you enough, then like Melancholies, you may react, possibly even violently. You actually need social interaction, but because of your shyness, you hide your need, even simply waiting to be invited, rather than asking if you can visit.

76%Melancholy

72%Phlegmatic

48%Sanguine

21%Choleric

here are the Five Temperaments translated to other personality models: Myers-Briggs: Melancholy (ISTJ-T), Sanguine (ESFP-A), Choleric (ENTJ-A), Phlegmatic (INFP-A), Supine (INFP-T), 81 Types: Melancholy (ISTJ), Sanguine (ESFP), Choleric (ENTJ), Phlegmatic (ARBM), Supine (INFP), Enneagram: Melancholy (Type 5), Sanguine (Type 7), Choleric (Type 8), Phlegmatic (Type 9), Supine (Type 6), DiSC: Melancholy (Compliance), Sanguine (Influence), Choleric (Dominance), Phlegmatic (Steadiness), Supine (unidentified, but if any, Steadiness), True Colours: Melancholy (Gold a.k.a Purple), Sanguine (Orange), Choleric (unidentified, but if any, Green/Orange), Phlegmatic (Green/Blue), Supine (Blue).

Mmm. I don't think I'm dominating. Or servile. I generally don't see others as being better than me. And I don't manipulate others into meeting my needs... but translated into INFP, it's accurate.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Supine 79%
    Phlegmatic 74%
    Melancholy 64%
    Sanguine 34%
    Choleric 21%
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

Amethyst's Queen ♚ Bismuth Blitz's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    946 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Your Result: Phlegmatic

88%

You're Phlegmatic! You are a calm, easygoing, diplomatic mediator who is cool, composed, and collected, not plagued with the emotional outbursts, exaggerated feelings, anger, bitterness, or unforgiveness typical of the other temperaments. You're peaceful, agreeable, well balanced, stoic, happily reconciled to life, and realistic in demands for love and affection. You're easy to get along with, pleasant, and enjoyable. You're an indifferent observer, who does not get involved nor expends much energy. You have no fear of rejection, and can handle unaffectionate and hostile people. You can function quite well in a hostile social setting, as nothing ruffles your feathers. You're very practical and peace-loving, and you're a good peacemaker and arbitrator. You're known for your dry humour, accompanied by your deadpan delivery, and you can be sarcastic and teasing. Because of your tendency to uninvolvement, you're a natural negotiator and diplomat. You have great administrative ability, and you're good under pressure. You often have a blank expression and speak in a deadpan and monotone voice. In any situation, you're often neutral, moderate, apathetic, complacent, noncommittal, and emotionless, giving not much more than a blank stare, with your low energy drive not pushing you either way. Due to this, you can be stubborn, lazy, and careless, often needing sleep to regenerate yourself. You have a great capacity for work requiring precision and accuracy and expending minimal energy.

Supine 79%

Melancholy 65%

Sanguine 24%

Choleric 2%
    Paws off my Amethyst!

Fi=Si>Ne>Fe=Ni>Se>Ti>Te

FF-Fi/Ni-SC/P(B)

"You are an experience. Make sure that you are a good experience."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    927 so/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Si

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    Five Temperaments Test
    Your Result: Supine

86%
    result
    You're Supine! Otherwise known as the Leukine or Eclectic temperament, you are a shy, servile, dependent enforcer who probably has many interests and cares, but little ability or need to express them, possibly even feeling as if you have a tape over your mouth. You wish that others could "read your mind." You can be very sensitive and easily offended, much like the Melancholy. Slow-paced and diligent, you're not indifferent, unlike the Phlegmatic, or uncaring about life. Quite the opposite, you may have the strong feeling of the Sanguine but simply be unwilling to express yourself. You have a view of the world that makes you consider others to be superior to yourself. You may even frequently employ yourself in positions that permit yourself to be a servant to others. You will dutifully work to please others, who you see as better than yourself. Your expression is often a shy smile. Other temperament types may view you as a dominating individual. By all outward appearances you may be. But the real truth is that you may be manipulating others into taking care of you, not wanting the responsibility of actual decision making. You'll bottle up your anger, which you may describe as "hurt feelings", but if others cross you too much, or don't appreciate you enough, then like Melancholies, you may react, possibly even violently. You actually need social interaction, but because of your shyness, you hide your need, even simply waiting to be invited, rather than asking if you can visit.

76%Melancholy

72%Phlegmatic

48%Sanguine

21%Choleric

Mmm. I don't think I'm dominating. Or servile. I generally don't see others as being better than me. And I don't manipulate others into meeting my needs... but translated into INFP, it's accurate.
    Hmm... Your high Melancholy (76%) and Phlegmatic (72%) may be diluting/tempering these traits. Your temperament blend, Supine Melancholy (SupMel or Sup-Mel), which reduces the Supine traits you mentioned, may describe you better .
    Four / Five Temperaments: Phlegmatic Sanguine (Phlegmatic Sanguine-Phlegmatic Sanguine-Phlegmatic, PGPGP)
    Myers-Briggs: ENFP (ENFP-A) | 81 Types: ANFP | DiSC: Steadiness Influence (SI) | 3x3 moral alignment: Lawful Good | 5x5 moral alignment: Rebel Good | Political Compass: -7.13 -9.23 (Anarcho-Collectivism)
    Likes Luminous liked this post

Inactive For A Bit RadicalDoubt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    639 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Five Temperaments Test
    Your Result: Melancholy

81%
    result
    You're Melancholy! You are very much a sorrowful introvert who needs to learn to communicate your feelings; emotionally you are very protective and guarded. The way you demonstrate or say you love someone is by being dependable and responsible, not in physical or verbal terms necessarily. Because of your intellectual and analytical energies you can see the end results of a project before moving forward. You have a very sensitive emotional nature; feelings dominate your being. Sometimes moods will lift you to extreme highs; at other times you will be gloomy and depressed. The secondary temperament will often help balance this out. You aren't very social by nature, meeting new people is extremely difficult and social activities can be draining to you. You are the most sad out of the temperaments, and you will often have a woeful expression. You have a critical or "directive" bent, like the Choleric. At your best, you are capable of great and wonderful things. When you sink to your weaknesses you become destructive to yourself and those close to you. You can be a loner, who's more task oriented as opposed to relationship-oriented. You tend to be a perfectionist and may set unreasonable standards and goals for yourself and the people around you. You are very loyal person to both your family and friends. If you make a promise, you will keep it. You are very creative, but are prone to deep depression. You are a very private person, as well as very serious, and self-motivated.

45%Choleric

45%Supine

43%Phlegmatic

21%Sanguine

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    Supine is not defined how I've seen it traditionally, but all in all this seems to work? I'm definitly far more "Melancholy" than any of the other temperaments, though I'd usually consider myself MelPhleg before MelChol (though neither is a poor fit really). Decent quiz.
    -
    “My deplorable mania for analysis exhausts me. I doubt everything, even my doubt.” Gustave Flaubert

Amethyst's Queen ♚ Bismuth Blitz's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    946 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel View Post
    As you may have known, there weren't any free Five Temperaments tests available online...

So I created my own, for the first time !: Five Temperaments Test! It is largely based on Eric B's pages and pages on the theory . It's been taken 167 times now !

Personally, I got Phlegmatic Sanguine :

Phlegmatic: 78%
    Sanguine: 78%
    Supine: 35%
    Melancholy: 26%
    Choleric: 9%
    I was wondering, do you know what the Supine combos would look like? Like what would a PhlegSupine typically look like? I looked online for some combos but didn't find any. Awesome quiz btw.
    Paws off my Amethyst!

Fi=Si>Ne>Fe=Ni>Se>Ti>Te

FF-Fi/Ni-SC/P(B)

"You are an experience. Make sure that you are a good experience."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    927 so/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Si

Quote Originally Posted by Bismuth Blitz View Post
    I was wondering, do you know what the Supine combos would look like? Like what would a PhlegSupine typically look like? I looked online for some combos but didn't find any.
    Here’s a description I found for Phlegmatic Supine (PhlegSup or Phleg-Sup) :

“Phlegmatic Supine expresses as a Phlegmatic and responds to the same need as a Supine. This person, to all who observe them in social situations, will appear to be a Phlegmatic. They will be more personable than the normal Supine and slightly more direct in expressing their need. This ability to socialize will help them to meet their high needs for an association. When approached for socialization and association, this person will respond with the intense need to belong that is normal for the Supine. This type of temperament is extremely slow-paced and appears to be task oriented. In reality, they are always looking for socialization. They do not appear to be extrovert, but under the right circumstances, will respond as an extrovert. This person, while making decisions and taking on responsibilities, will express as a Phlegmatic and respond as a Supine. The Phlegmatic Supine expresses themselves by only taking on responsibilities and making decisions needed to get through the day. They will usually be on guard against taking on too much or doing things for a long period of time.”

Quote Originally Posted by Bismuth Blitz View Post
    Awesome quiz btw.
    Thank you, that means a lot . It took quite some time and effort .
    Likes Bismuth Blitz liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Five Temperaments Test
    Your Result: Choleric

66%
    result
    You're Choleric! A critical director, your temperament is identified as the most powerful (and destructive) of the temperaments. You're extremely tough-willed, being dictatorial and domineering. When you've made up your mind, you rarely if ever change it, even if you're wrong. You may never listen to the advice of anyone else. You want to have total control and power over yourself and all others around you. The only temperament you can't control is the Phlegmatic, which can frustrate you. You're of the opinion that you know what is best for those around you, and what is acceptable behavior according to you. Being "the angry temperament", you can be irritable and hostile, quick to anger. Your expression tends to be a grumpy frown. You have a tendency to never express other emotions such as love, tenderness, warmth and compassion. This is often offset with a secondary temperament. When other people express these emotions, you may consider them as unnecessary and useless. You believe no one else can carry out a task as well as you. You may be prone to burnout, and you have a tendency to overwork yourself. When carrying out various tasks to accomplish goals you're capable of behaving any way necessary to get it done. Unlike the Melancholy, who's capable of seeing the pitfalls of a project before taking action, you refuse to see any pitfalls. You'll forge ahead regardless of the cost, since to you the end justifies the means. You believe your way is the only one that is correct.

64%Sanguine

62%Melancholy

52%Phlegmatic

16%Supine
    True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.