MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    638 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Five Temperaments Test
    Your Result: Phlegmatic: 56%

You're Phlegmatic! You are a calm, easygoing, diplomatic mediator who is cool, composed, and collected, not plagued with the emotional outbursts, exaggerated feelings, anger, bitterness, or unforgiveness typical of the other temperaments. You're peaceful, agreeable, well balanced, stoic, happily reconciled to life, and realistic in demands for love and affection. You're easy to get along with, pleasant, and enjoyable. You're an indifferent observer, who does not get involved nor expend much energy. You have no fear of rejection, and can handle unaffectionate and hostile people. You can function quite well in a hostile social setting, as nothing ruffles your feathers. You're very practical and peace-loving, you're a good peacemaker and arbitrator. You're known for your poker face and dry humour, accompanied by your deadpan delivery, you can be sarcastic and teasing. Because of your tendency to uninvolvement, you're a natural negotiator and diplomat. You have great administrative ability, and you're good under pressure. You often have a blank expression with half-closed eyes and speak in a deadpan and monotone voice. In situations, you're often neutral, moderate, apathetic, complacent, noncommittal, and emotionless, giving only a blank stare, with your low energy drive not pushing you either way, causing you to be stubborn, lazy, and careless, needing sleep to regenerate yourself. You have a great capacity for work requiring precision and accuracy, and expending minimal energy.

52%Supine

50%Melancholy

46%Choleric

42%Sanguine

Likes DewyWind liked this post

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/so

The second I saw the introduction image, I thought "Is Eric B involved?" Anyway, to the event....

Sanguine: 88%
    Phelgmatic: 68%
    Supine: 48%
    Melancholic: 28%
    Choleric: 24%
    Time You Enjoy Wasting is Not Wasted Time - Marthe Troly-Curtin,

Five Temperaments Test
    Your Result: Choleric 83%

"You're Choleric! A critical director, your temperament is identified as the most powerful (and destructive) of the temperaments. You're extremely tough-willed, being dictatorial and domineering. When you've made up your mind, you rarely if ever change it, even if you're wrong. You may never listen to the advice of anyone else. You want to have total control and power over yourself and all others around you. The only temperament you can't control is the Phlegmatic, which can frustrate you. You're of the opinion that you know what is best for those around you, and what is acceptable behavior according to you. Being "the angry temperament", you can be irritable and hostile, quick to anger. Your expression tends to be a grumpy frown. You have a tendency to never express other emotions such as love, tenderness, warmth and compassion. This is often offset with a secondary temperament. When other people express these emotions, you may consider them as unnecessary and useless. You believe no one else can carry out a task as well as you. You may be prone to burnout, and you have a tendency to overwork yourself. When carrying out various tasks to accomplish goals you're capable of behaving any way necessary to get it done. Unlike the Melancholy, who's capable of seeing the pitfalls of a project before taking action, you refuse to see any pitfalls. You'll forge ahead regardless of the cost, since to you the end justifies the means. You believe your way is the only one that is correct."

Plus
    50% Sanguine
    43% Melancholy
    24% Phlegmatic
    15% Supine

This just sounds ESTJ, lol... Which I've been typed on here. That description is exaggerated anyhow, I'm not AS choleric as that. Uh, definitely am not Supine though.

PS. And yes Phlegmatic can frustrate me like that.
    Last edited by Meowcat; 03-31-2020 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel View Post
    Here’s a description I found for Phlegmatic Supine (PhlegSup or Phleg-Sup) :

“Phlegmatic Supine expresses as a Phlegmatic and responds to the same need as a Supine. This person, to all who observe them in social situations, will appear to be a Phlegmatic. They will be more personable than the normal Supine and slightly more direct in expressing their need. This ability to socialize will help them to meet their high needs for an association. When approached for socialization and association, this person will respond with the intense need to belong that is normal for the Supine. This type of temperament is extremely slow-paced and appears to be task oriented. In reality, they are always looking for socialization. They do not appear to be extrovert, but under the right circumstances, will respond as an extrovert. This person, while making decisions and taking on responsibilities, will express as a Phlegmatic and respond as a Supine. The Phlegmatic Supine expresses themselves by only taking on responsibilities and making decisions needed to get through the day. They will usually be on guard against taking on too much or doing things for a long period of time.”
    Where are all these descriptions, are there any for the other combos?

EDIT: Found them here Temperament Blends – Temperament Study

It's clearly not complete, too bad. I related the most to Choleric Phlegmatic but since the list is not complete, it wouldn't be a final conclusion. The Choleric parts fit very well, the Phlegmatic parts not as good. Phlegmatic Choleric (which is a Choleric that behaves phlegmatic) felt like the priorities were switched. Choleric Phlegmatic though did not describe my needs too well, but also I think I reject Melancholic and Supine stuff in myself. And not Sanguine enough. Choleric describes some of my needs (and not just expression) but I'm definitely not a pure Choleric. So... it doesn't add up too well

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    927 so/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Si

Quote Originally Posted by Meowcat View Post
    It's clearly not complete, too bad. I related the most to Choleric Phlegmatic but since the list is not complete, it wouldn't be a final conclusion. The Choleric parts fit very well, the Phlegmatic parts not as good. Phlegmatic Choleric (which is a Choleric that behaves phlegmatic) felt like the priorities were switched. Choleric Phlegmatic though did not describe my needs too well, but also I think I reject Melancholic and Supine stuff in myself. And not Sanguine enough. Choleric describes some of my needs (and not just expression) but I'm definitely not a pure Choleric. So... it doesn't add up too well
    It is possible that you could be a blend of different temperaments in the three areas of need. If you want a lot more detailed results, there are the three areas of interaction in the Five Temperaments, of which behaviour and personality are divided into: Inclusion (how much you generally include other people in your life and how much attention, contact, and recognition you want from others), Control (how much influence and responsibility you need, and how much you want others to lead and establish procedures and policies), and Affection (how close and warm you are with others and to what extent you want others to show warmth and support to you). These three areas of need were taken from Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation (FIRO) and are used to measure the Five Temperaments. So for example, you can be a Phlegmatic Sanguine in Inclusion, Phlegmatic Sanguine in Control, and Phlegmatic in Affection (which is my blend, Phlegmatic Sanguine-Phlegmatic Sanguine-Phlegmatic, PGPGP ). For more information here at Typology Central, read the lengthy forums at Temperament by Inclusion, Control and Affection. This results in a much more detailed profile. With the Compulsive areas and Phlegmatic blends included, there are a total of 4,913 possible combinations! Here are the short I/C/A tests I recently created, which are the only free ones available online (they all had to be separated due to the 10 results limit; so there are six tests, but all of them only have 10-14 questions each, so it shouldn’t take too long to finish them ):

Main temperaments and Compulsive variations:

Five Temperaments (Inclusion) Test
    Five Temperaments (Control) Test
    Five Temperaments (Affection) Test

Phlegmatic blends:

Five Temperaments: Phlegmatic Blends (Inclusion) Test
    Five Temperaments: Phlegmatic Blends (Control) Test
    Five Temperaments: Phlegmatic Blends (Affection) Test
    Last edited by DewyWind; 04-18-2020 at 06:37 PM.
    Four / Five Temperaments: Phlegmatic Sanguine (Phlegmatic Sanguine-Phlegmatic Sanguine-Phlegmatic, PGPGP)
    Enneagram: Tritype 9w1(sw2w1) 2w3(sw4w3) 7w6(sw5w6) so/sx
    Myers-Briggs: ENFP (ENFP-A) | 81 Types: ANFP | DiSC: Steadiness Influence (SI) | 3x3 moral alignment: Lawful Good | 5x5 moral alignment: Rebel Good | Political Compass: -7.13 -9.23 (Anarcho-Collectivism)
    Likes Meowcat liked this post

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ili Ni

phlegmatic, supine, and melancholy were relatively well balanced... choleric is the anti-me...
    "The only intelligent tactical response to life’s horror is to laugh defiantly at it.”
    ― søren kierkegaard

“Most men are not wicked... They are sleep-walkers, not evil evildoers.”
    ―franz kafka

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”
    ― kurt vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel View Post
    It is possible that you could be a blend of different temperaments in the three areas of need. If you want a lot more detailed results, there are the three areas of interaction in the Five Temperaments, of which behaviour and personality are divided into: Inclusion (how much you generally include other people in your life and how much attention, contact, and recognition you want from others), Control (how much influence and responsibility you need, and how much you want others to lead and establish procedures and policies), and Affection (how close and warm you are with others and to what extent you want others to show warmth and support to you). These three areas of need were taken from Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation (FIRO) and are used to measure the Five Temperaments. So for example, you can be a Phlegmatic Sanguine in Inclusion, Phlegmatic Sanguine in Control, and Phlegmatic in Affection (which is my blend, Phlegmatic Sanguine-Phlegmatic Sanguine-Phlegmatic, PGPGP ). For more information here at Typology Central, read the lengthy forums at Temperament by Inclusion, Control and Affection. This results in a much more detailed profile. With the Compulsive areas and Phlegmatic blends included, there are a total of 4,913 possible combinations! Here are the short I/C/A tests I recently created, which are the only free ones available online (they all had to be separated due to the 10 results limit; so there are six tests, but all of them only have 10-13 questions each, so it shouldn’t take too long to finish them ):

Main temperaments and Compulsive variations:

Five Temperaments (Inclusion) Test
    Five Temperaments (Control) Test
    Five Temperaments (Affection) Test

Phlegmatic blends:

Five Temperaments: Phlegmatic Blends (Inclusion) Test
    Five Temperaments: Phlegmatic Blends (Control) Test
    Five Temperaments: Phlegmatic Blends (Affection) Test
    Thanks. Gonna do these now. Will there be Choleric Blends tests too?

I think just going by your post here tho':

Inclusion: I'm not high on this, but not totally crazy low. Maybe like 30% overall and want more inclusion from others than vice versa (less ability for it myself). Maybe 40% when it comes to wanting/receiving it from others.
    Control: when I'm engaged say 70% from me, 30%-50% from others (depending on situation).
    Affection: low on it myself, bit higher from others.

@Ezekiel I got the following; I will bold parts of what I definitely related to, underline what I extremely relate to, strike-through what I didn't relate to and [] for comments;

For Inclusion it was messy, first I got Supine but that didn't fit and then I got Choleric but since I had close scores and too much of the Choleric didn't fit I tried to answer some of the questions differently again, so these are all my results I got in trying to answer in different ways trying to make it more accurate/precise:

Choleric in Inclusion 66%

Choleric Compulsive in Inclusion 58%

Melancholy in Inclusion 58%

Supine in Inclusion 56%

Melancholy Compulsive in Inclusion 54%

Supine Compulsive in Inclusion 54%

Phlegmatic in Inclusion 52%

Sanguine in Inclusion 50%

Sanguine Compulsive in Inclusion 46%

You're Supine Compulsive in Inclusion (a.k.a "Inhibited Individual")! You are very deep down an extrovert, although you appear to be an introvert [feels that way kinda]. You compulsively approach very, very few people for association and need others to initiate; you're extremely d̶e̶v̶a̶s̶t̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ [too emotional wording!!] when not included in social activities by others. Your signals (language and body language) cause people to think that you do not desire socialization or association. [Can easily happen, not always] Y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶t̶r̶e̶m̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶l̶o̶w̶-̶p̶a̶c̶e̶d̶ a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶l̶o̶w̶, steady pace. You lose a ̶m̶a̶s̶s̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶m̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ of momentum as the day progresses; requiring a change of environment to regenerate lagging energy reserves. You respond only to the threat of punishment, not the promise of reward; you will move from present state or make changes to gain recognition and approval or to avoid negative consequences. Y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶u̶f̶f̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶x̶t̶r̶e̶m̶e̶,̶ ̶g̶r̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶n̶x̶i̶e̶t̶y̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶c̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶t̶e̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶i̶o̶d̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶.̶ Your compulsive mood swings are responsive to the environment, in that a change of environment will change your mood.

You're Choleric in Inclusion (a.k.a. the "Illusive Pimpernel" and "Now You See Them, Now You Don't")! An extrovert of a highly selective nature, you approach many people for association and socialization but actually only want to associate with only a select few. You use your ability to socialize as a screening device, selecting those individuals with whom you wish to associate. You only choose social events that meet you needs and desires. The few people you choose to associate with must meet a criteria that is in your mind. Fast-paced, you prefer working at a furious pace. You are task-oriented and relate better to tasks and systems than to people. Tough-minded and strong-willed, once your mind is made up, you have a hard time changing it. You need recognition for accomplishments.

You're Melancholy Compulsive in Inclusion (a.k.a. "The Loner")! You are an extreme introvert who's an intensely private, grave, grim, and serious person. You need a whole lot of alone (quiet) time every day to think, dream and regenerate. You are extremely selective with whom you socialize. You approach very, very few people for socialization and are extremely happy and elated when not approached. You almost always rather stay home than socialize. You are extremely task-oriented, relating much better to tasks, and you have very little understanding of people [not that bad tho', not "very little"]. You're extremely slow-paced and careful. You compulsively work at an extremely steady [not always steady but I can be yes], very slow pace. You lose a whole lot of momentum as the day progresses.

For Control it was simple. Choleric. That's what I think too. I do agree with the order of the rest too. Really good really, even the percentages. Supine no way in hell I'd be for this one. Decent but not too high Melancholic works too yah

Choleric Compulsive in Control 88%

Choleric in Control 86%

Melancholy in Control 58%

Melancholy Compulsive in Control 55%

Phlegmatic in Control 41%

Sanguine in Control 36%

Sanguine Compulsive in Control 36%

Supine in Control 15%

Supine Compulsive in Control 14%

You're Choleric Compulsive in Control (a.k.a. "Mission Impossible"! You compulsively undertake extremely poor behaviors [at times yes :s] in order to maintain control of others [I don't want to call that full-on controlling though]. You make quick, intuitive decisions. Extremely perfectionistic, you are highly critical of yourself and others, especially when your perfectionistic standards [are important yes, but not crazy perfectionistic] are not met. You have an extremely cruel, abusive temper, externalizing your anger and lashing out at others. You become compulsively angry if told what to do or if someone interferes with your independence, you may use your very cruel temper to maintain control of others (through harsh intimidation). You compulsively demand recognition for accomplishments. You repeatedly demand to have [not TOO much] control over the lives and behaviors of others, but will tolerate almost no control over your own life and behavior.

For Affection, hmm... a tiny bit messy again. It said Choleric but it's deff overkill on its own, I related to some Melancholic too. Infact this along with Inclusion made me start considering if I really do want all that much from others socially or emotionally, lol. For social stuff, I want and like interaction but the actual social part gotta be pretty short before I can focus on the activity itself or an interesting topic or some task or goal to be done/achieved. For the affection/intimate stuff I don't know how much affection/attention/care/emotional interaction I want, I think I want some, not like "very little" but its like... if it's little I don't care, I can be alone just fine. HOWEVER, if it's really that little then I feel like I'm not getting enough out of the relationship and so I wouldn't want to bother to share my life with the person all that much let alone live with them. OK that does sound Choleric lol but... ... The Sanguine being last (but not like crazy low %) is accurate, though. I just know it being too low is unhealthy for me somehow tho'

Choleric in Affection 77%

Choleric Compulsive in Affection 71%

Melancholy in Affection 62%

Melancholy Compulsive in Affection 60%

Phlegmatic in Affection 57%

Supine in Affection 50%

Supine Compulsive in Affection 48%

Sanguine in Affection 41%

Sanguine Compulsive in Affection 34%

You're Choleric in Affection (a.k.a. "Mask/Image of Intimacy")! You appear to be a open, bright, outgoing, optimistic, ̶a̶f̶f̶e̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶t̶e̶ person, like a Sanguine. However, you seem to want deep personal relationships, when in reality you do not. When approached for love and affection you will most likely turn your back, and when approached for a deep personal relationship you will walk away from it. The explanation for this is very simple; you must be shown love and affection according to your terms. You will not accept a deep personal relationship if their terms are not met. Extremely self-centered (although you may not appear this way), you have very indirect, non-congruent behavior [IDK??? Interesting], you reject people, ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶r̶e̶j̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶f̶f̶e̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ [No I find this really rude, it is hard for me to reject emotional expressions of these] (you will accept love and affection only according to your terms), and you are usually ̶c̶r̶u̶e̶l̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶j̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶i̶p̶u̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶f̶f̶e̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶. [Fuck manipulations like that] You approach only select people for deep relationships. [I do approach tho' I'm always real tense and almost anxious about it but I have to initiate if the other party didn't]

You're Melancholy Compulsive in Affection (a.k.a. "The Pessimist")! Y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶t̶r̶e̶m̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶d̶e̶e̶p̶,̶ ̶t̶e̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶e̶e̶l̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ [FUCK this is where I get REAL conflicted. I have low capacity to have deep feelings but then I can have some and then I do NOT want ANY, I'm like fuck deep feelz, but then I focused a lot on them for a while compulsively even, but I'm back to "fuck them" because they plain weaken me too much and I will not allow that & I feel my old self again without them!! And the last time I had "tender" feelings was me on birth control pills at age 21 which has been awhile and I wasn't being myself & quit the pill due to that], but you seldom show or communicate how you truly feel. You are a very loyal, faithful friend who is extremely true to your word. ̶V̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶f̶-̶s̶a̶c̶r̶i̶f̶i̶c̶i̶n̶g̶ [NO I will not allow to get myself fucked over and taken advantage of. But I do like to contribute and help] for both deep relationships and humanity as a whole, you are ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶n̶s̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶e̶m̶p̶a̶t̶h̶i̶z̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶e̶e̶l̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶s̶ [IDK - I hate the wording here again, and I have weak affective empathy but it does make me too easily very helpful if that counts.] You have a compulsive, extreme fear of rejection [Nah I'm not weak enough to feel such but I don't like rejection and will pre-empt it], therefore, you wait for others to prove themselves trustworthy [Wish I had that much foresight] and must feel safe prior to entering a deep relationship [Yeh before it gets deep it has to be safe, do I even want deep shit, I doubt it]. ̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶t̶r̶e̶m̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶l̶o̶w̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶f̶-̶e̶s̶t̶e̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶e̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶u̶l̶s̶i̶v̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶p̶e̶s̶s̶i̶m̶i̶s̶t̶i̶c̶ [I have high self-respect and I'm optimistic] about deep personal relationships, therefore, when you lose a deep relationship, it is terribly devastating [This however is true, fuck it]. If you are hurt or rejected by a significant person in your life, you will become extremely upset and compulsively seek vengeance ̶(̶g̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶d̶)̶.

---

...As you can see I added lots of comments for the Melancholy one. Like real conflicted about it. Idk if a true Choleric in Affection can be that conflicted. ??

PS. Again, I identified with Sanguine in general as a teenager - then I got more irritable and less fun oriented later