• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video Questionnaires

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Why this extroversion? :p Yeah, it does get weird because my Ne mostly comes out highest on function tests but my Te is quite bad. Don't know why everyone is pegging you as an extrovert, you seem more reserved. But you definitely wield Ne and Ti well. You seem so smart, you seem like a cool gal. Everyone's debating on mine xD

I might just be picking up on your 7, I sort of had the same sort of impression with the first video, though it was a little bit more pronounced in the second. You seem to have a decent energy level which sort of hits my marker for extroversion even though you're obviously reserved. Function tests are iffy because there's a tendency for people to score higher on functions such as Ne or Ni just because of wording, though I'm still partial to you being a high Ne user in terms of the mbti at least. Socionics is weird, I wish I knew a bit more about how their visual typing worked, I find myself going through the IR test and almost disagreeing with the way that some of the people are typed there. Idk though.

Yeah, it's a bit weird that I am being pegged as an extrovert, but then again, despite my strong reserve, I was often dubbed ENxP early on when I first joined the forums because of the supposed prominence of my Ne (I'm not really sure it's prominent enough to be dom though). And thank you by the way hehe, I hope someone at least provides you explanation for their thoughts on your thread, especially since the debate is there.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I might just be picking up on your 7, I sort of had the same sort of impression with the first video, though it was a little bit more pronounced in the second. You seem to have a decent energy level which sort of hits my marker for extroversion even though you're obviously reserved. Function tests are iffy because there's a tendency for people to score higher on functions such as Ne or Ni just because of wording, though I'm still partial to you being a high Ne user in terms of the mbti, at least. Socionics is weird, I wish I knew a bit more about how their visual typing worked, I find myself going through the IR test and almost disagreeing with the way that some of the people are typed there. Idk though.

Yeah, it's a bit weird that I am being pegged as an extrovert, but then again, despite my strong reserve, I was often dubbed ENxP early on when I first joined the forums because of the supposed prominence of my Ne (I'm not really sure it's prominent enough to be dom though). And thank you by the way hehe, I hope someone at least provides you explanation for their thoughts on your thread, especially since the debate is there.

I do get pretty hyper despite being quiet. Anddd, people think I'm a SEI. They didn't really elaborate this time, but I got told the things people see as my Ne(being full of ideas, imaginativeness, liking new things, curiosity) can still apply to Si users. Welp. Nothing wrong with being SEI though, just doesn't seem to translate well.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
BAH! [MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION] You removed your video too quickly lol (I do understand the paranoia though ;) )

I think your gestures made me think of you as extroverted. They're very pronounced, but start and stop suddenly. The cynical side of my brain thinks of such gestures as "putting on a show" or unauthentic- like it's something you've had to learn to do but aren't comfortable with them yet.
But then the nice side of my brain told the cynical side to shut up and that I had it in reverse: your tendency is to gesture, but you're uncomfortable with them (as I am with my own), so you dial them back when you notice.

And yeah, in socionics, I seem almost equal parts IEI/SEI-Fe. Both seem just as likely. I just test more as SEI-Fe, so I feel compelled to claim it lol.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
BAH! [MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION] You removed your video too quickly lol (I do understand the paranoia though ;) )

I think your gestures made me think of you as extroverted. They're very pronounced, but start and stop suddenly. The cynical side of my brain thinks of such gestures as "putting on a show" or unauthentic- like it's something you've had to learn to do but aren't comfortable with them yet.
But then the nice side of my brain told the cynical side to shut up and that I had it in reverse: your tendency is to gesture, but you're uncomfortable with them (as I am with my own), so you dial them back when you notice.

And yeah, in socionics, I seem almost equal parts IEI/SEI-Fe. Both seem just as likely. I just test more as SEI-Fe, so I feel compelled to claim it lol.

I wonder if it's because we're SP nines? Because socionics Si is all about comfort and keeping the environment peaceful, nine and SP is all for comfort and peace, so maybe that's what's influencing things. People are thinking I'm an ISFP in MBTI o_O. I've actually never tested as SEI, though in one test Si was my highest function, but the rest of the functions made it so I was EII.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes! I wonder how our types build up or cancel each other out for other tests lol
I might as well be an IxFP because I relate so much to both types- to a point.

I read some of the 16personalities info, which just confused me even more :rofl1:
When I think back to my youth+, though (4-28 years old), I was very much a hard core INFP.
After that, I don't know. Am I just an unhealthy INFP or have I just learned to rely on and appreciate my weaker traits more?

I never was and never will be a partier. Less than 1 alcoholic drinks makes me go to sleep (before irritating my stomach and making feel as though someone punched me, repeatedly, in the gut). I'm not very expressive. I don't "throw my hands in the air like I just don't care". :laugh: I'm much too prim and proper (i.e. uptight lol) for all of that.
I gesture when I find myself passionately talking about something- but then I reel it in when I notice other people noticing lol.

Bah! And then the threads started talking about body types and whatnot. I used to be a twig until I hit 30. Now I'm rounding out a little. After being under weight most of my life, I'm now a smide over weight :rolleyes: So, I think people are reaching with that theory.

RadicalDoubt

MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Haha yeah. I was planning on leaving it up longer, but I figured since everyone considered my type so obvious I didn't have to. Maybe now with conversation I'll be able to discern whether ILE or LII is a better fit (and which subtype works better).

NONETHELESS

If you are curious about my video..

Last edited:

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:mad: I had SO much to say, regarding your video [MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION] , but then my eldest came back and interrupted the video as well as my train of thought lol
BUT, I did read you as INTP. I was tickled to see that was listed :banana:

You remind me a lot of my step-daughter. She's highly intelligent and creative, like you (which seems so weird to me. I don't associate the two together, but I've been proven wrong twice now :laugh: )
You have several expressions lol (you claimed otherwise at the end of your video). I was also tickled to death when you became a little sing-songy at one point while thinking of an answer.

In typical IN (?) fashion, I think you are much too hard on yourself. I hope you can narrow down your socionics. Are you referencing an Enneagram subtype or does Socionics have that as well (if so, I will NEVER wrap my head around all of this :doh:)

Thanks for sharing your video here :wubbie:

RadicalDoubt

MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:mad: I had SO much to say, regarding your video [MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION] , but then my eldest came back and interrupted the video as well as my train of thought lol
BUT, I did read you as INTP. I was tickled to see that was listed :banana:

You remind me a lot of my step-daughter. She's highly intelligent and creative, like you (which seems so weird to me. I don't associate the two together, but I've been proven wrong twice now :laugh: )
You have several expressions lol (you claimed otherwise at the end of your video). I was also tickled to death when you became a little sing-songy at one point while thinking of an answer.

In typical IN (?) fashion, I think you are much too hard on yourself. I hope you can narrow down your socionics. Are you referencing an Enneagram subtype or does Socionics have that as well (if so, I will NEVER wrap my head around all of this :doh:)

Thanks for sharing your video here :wubbie:
Hahaha thanks

And I'm referencing socionics subtype. It's lik the extension you put to the regular three letter code, in your case your listed subtype is "Fe" for your SEI-Fe. I'm oscillating between LII-Ne and ILE-Ti at the moment since most people on the socionics site pegged me as an ILE and, in the past, I've been referenced as "very obviously Se polR" (which would lean more towards LII).

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Do you guys know about the DCNH subtypes? Apparently I have a creative subtype! It basically means we like creating and that we have more of an emphasis on our creative function. Sounds like our MBTI troubles.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ahhh, okay, [MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION]. I understand the subtype meaning now. I was very confused by the -Fe after my SEI, then took it to indicate my leaning or preference.
[MENTION=38618]robobot14[/MENTION] Ugh... so much confusion. I had never heard of it before so I googled it. My brain isn't functioning well enough to take it all in today lol Seems interesting, though.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I get an INXP vibe, leaning towards INFP though.....

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thanks [MENTION=9160]Betty Blue[/MENTION] (if meant for me lol).
My N and S are now fairly close together (N used to be much higher).
Maybe I'll do another questionnaire in which I'm not as bubbly :laugh: Maybe something more like a "Dear Diary" and less like an interview.
I know I present in a different way than how I feel (so as to keep the peace and the mood light).

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thanks [MENTION=9160]Betty Blue[/MENTION] (if meant for me lol).
My N and S are now fairly close together (N used to be much higher).
Maybe I'll do another questionnaire in which I'm not as bubbly :laugh: Maybe something more like a "Dear Diary" and less like an interview.
I know I present in a different way than how I feel (so as to keep the peace and the mood light).

My post was to you, I didn't particularly get a bubbly vibe, though I do note you have a singing voice. :smile:

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
lol, When my kids were little, they sometimes watched Chalk Zone. I nearly fell over because, vocally, the mother reminded me of myself lol YouTube
I still call to my kids like that and embarrass them to death when I do it at the store :D

**EDIT**
Bah. It didn't save my time stamp: 4:26.
Huh... playback has been disabled. Going to just share the link instead...

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My post was to you, I didn't particularly get a bubbly vibe, though I do note you have a singing voice. :smile:

Do meee :p
[MENTION=38590]Zhaylin[/MENTION] Gotta say, you do really keep the mood light. Only a little bubbly ^_^

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hehe, thanks [MENTION=38618]robobot14[/MENTION]

I've been thinking a little about that "dear diary" video. What could capture the functions without being so formal.
Would something basic like "Tell me a story from your childhood." do it? It could show how information is accessed but beyond that? Perhaps word choice and details could be telling?
But then a person could tap in to their inner story teller and be more entertaining than they naturally are.

How about, "tell yourself a serious story from your past. Did it shape your life in any way? Pretend this video is a time machine. What would you like yourself to know?"
If we treat a video like a message to ourselves, perhaps that could tone down any entertainer/people pleasing tendencies we have? (if that's an issue? For other people, perhaps they are more naturally bubbly and something "serious" wouldn't work for them.)

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Heheh, here's another video. It doesn't show my face but it does capture me trying to think as well as facing a stressor.
If you're scared of spiders, skip from 2:20-5:20
Also, sorry about the jerkiness.

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Although I can see how typing by video can be useful, V.I. is BS. A V.I. MBTI app said that I was an ENFJ, and when I changed my smile, it typed me as an INFP. I cannot see myself as an Fe-dom; I do not have the social skills of one. And INFP? LOL at the notion of me being Te inferior. I am way too assertive to be an INFP, LMAO. One person on Personality Cafe typed me as an INFJ, amongst other things.

Communication styles are helpful in determining one's type, though.