User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 38

  1. #21
    Inactive For A Bit RadicalDoubt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    613 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robobot14 View Post
    Why this extroversion? :p Yeah, it does get weird because my Ne mostly comes out highest on function tests but my Te is quite bad. Don't know why everyone is pegging you as an extrovert, you seem more reserved. But you definitely wield Ne and Ti well. You seem so smart, you seem like a cool gal. Everyone's debating on mine xD
    I might just be picking up on your 7, I sort of had the same sort of impression with the first video, though it was a little bit more pronounced in the second. You seem to have a decent energy level which sort of hits my marker for extroversion even though you're obviously reserved. Function tests are iffy because there's a tendency for people to score higher on functions such as Ne or Ni just because of wording, though I'm still partial to you being a high Ne user in terms of the mbti at least. Socionics is weird, I wish I knew a bit more about how their visual typing worked, I find myself going through the IR test and almost disagreeing with the way that some of the people are typed there. Idk though.

    Yeah, it's a bit weird that I am being pegged as an extrovert, but then again, despite my strong reserve, I was often dubbed ENxP early on when I first joined the forums because of the supposed prominence of my Ne (I'm not really sure it's prominent enough to be dom though). And thank you by the way hehe, I hope someone at least provides you explanation for their thoughts on your thread, especially since the debate is there.
    - 6w5 1w9 3w4 - sp/so - INTP -
    β€œMy deplorable mania for analysis exhausts me. I doubt everything, even my doubt.” Gustave Flaubert


    Likes Bismuth Blitz liked this post

  2. #22
    Amethyst's Marshmallow 🍬 Bismuth Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so
    Posts
    1,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RadicalDoubt View Post
    I might just be picking up on your 7, I sort of had the same sort of impression with the first video, though it was a little bit more pronounced in the second. You seem to have a decent energy level which sort of hits my marker for extroversion even though you're obviously reserved. Function tests are iffy because there's a tendency for people to score higher on functions such as Ne or Ni just because of wording, though I'm still partial to you being a high Ne user in terms of the mbti, at least. Socionics is weird, I wish I knew a bit more about how their visual typing worked, I find myself going through the IR test and almost disagreeing with the way that some of the people are typed there. Idk though.

    Yeah, it's a bit weird that I am being pegged as an extrovert, but then again, despite my strong reserve, I was often dubbed ENxP early on when I first joined the forums because of the supposed prominence of my Ne (I'm not really sure it's prominent enough to be dom though). And thank you by the way hehe, I hope someone at least provides you explanation for their thoughts on your thread, especially since the debate is there.
    I do get pretty hyper despite being quiet. Anddd, people think I'm a SEI. They didn't really elaborate this time, but I got told the things people see as my Ne(being full of ideas, imaginativeness, liking new things, curiosity) can still apply to Si users. Welp. Nothing wrong with being SEI though, just doesn't seem to translate well.
    If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.

    Phleg-Mel/RLUAI/Aries Sun, Aquarius Moon, Leo Rising

    βœΊπ”Έπ•žπ•–π•₯𝕙π•ͺ𝕀π•₯ π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π• π•Ÿ, π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•₯ 𝕛𝕖𝕨𝕖𝕝 π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•π•’π•Ÿπ••, 𝕒 π•™π•šπ••π••π•–π•Ÿ π•₯𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕦𝕣𝕖. 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕀𝕠 π•žπ•¦π•”π•™ 𝕓𝕖𝕀π•₯π•šπ•– ✺
    Likes RadicalDoubt liked this post

  3. #23
    Senior Member Zhaylin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    952 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI Si
    Posts
    797

    Default

    BAH! @RadicalDoubt You removed your video too quickly lol (I do understand the paranoia though )

    I think your gestures made me think of you as extroverted. They're very pronounced, but start and stop suddenly. The cynical side of my brain thinks of such gestures as "putting on a show" or unauthentic- like it's something you've had to learn to do but aren't comfortable with them yet.
    But then the nice side of my brain told the cynical side to shut up and that I had it in reverse: your tendency is to gesture, but you're uncomfortable with them (as I am with my own), so you dial them back when you notice.

    And yeah, in socionics, I seem almost equal parts IEI/SEI-Fe. Both seem just as likely. I just test more as SEI-Fe, so I feel compelled to claim it lol.
    Likes Bismuth Blitz liked this post

  4. #24
    Amethyst's Marshmallow 🍬 Bismuth Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so
    Posts
    1,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhaylin View Post
    BAH! @RadicalDoubt You removed your video too quickly lol (I do understand the paranoia though )

    I think your gestures made me think of you as extroverted. They're very pronounced, but start and stop suddenly. The cynical side of my brain thinks of such gestures as "putting on a show" or unauthentic- like it's something you've had to learn to do but aren't comfortable with them yet.
    But then the nice side of my brain told the cynical side to shut up and that I had it in reverse: your tendency is to gesture, but you're uncomfortable with them (as I am with my own), so you dial them back when you notice.

    And yeah, in socionics, I seem almost equal parts IEI/SEI-Fe. Both seem just as likely. I just test more as SEI-Fe, so I feel compelled to claim it lol.
    I wonder if it's because we're SP nines? Because socionics Si is all about comfort and keeping the environment peaceful, nine and SP is all for comfort and peace, so maybe that's what's influencing things. People are thinking I'm an ISFP in MBTI O.o. I've actually never tested as SEI, though in one test Si was my highest function, but the rest of the functions made it so I was EII.
    If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.

    Phleg-Mel/RLUAI/Aries Sun, Aquarius Moon, Leo Rising

    βœΊπ”Έπ•žπ•–π•₯𝕙π•ͺ𝕀π•₯ π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π• π•Ÿ, π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•₯ 𝕛𝕖𝕨𝕖𝕝 π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•π•’π•Ÿπ••, 𝕒 π•™π•šπ••π••π•–π•Ÿ π•₯𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕦𝕣𝕖. 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕀𝕠 π•žπ•¦π•”π•™ 𝕓𝕖𝕀π•₯π•šπ•– ✺
    Likes Zhaylin liked this post

  5. #25
    Senior Member Zhaylin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    952 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI Si
    Posts
    797

    Default

    Yes! I wonder how our types build up or cancel each other out for other tests lol
    I might as well be an IxFP because I relate so much to both types- to a point.

    I read some of the 16personalities info, which just confused me even more
    When I think back to my youth+, though (4-28 years old), I was very much a hard core INFP.
    After that, I don't know. Am I just an unhealthy INFP or have I just learned to rely on and appreciate my weaker traits more?

    I never was and never will be a partier. Less than 1 alcoholic drinks makes me go to sleep (before irritating my stomach and making feel as though someone punched me, repeatedly, in the gut). I'm not very expressive. I don't "throw my hands in the air like I just don't care". I'm much too prim and proper (i.e. uptight lol) for all of that.
    I gesture when I find myself passionately talking about something- but then I reel it in when I notice other people noticing lol.

    Bah! And then the threads started talking about body types and whatnot. I used to be a twig until I hit 30. Now I'm rounding out a little. After being under weight most of my life, I'm now a smide over weight So, I think people are reaching with that theory.

  6. #26
    Inactive For A Bit RadicalDoubt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    613 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhaylin View Post
    BAH! @RadicalDoubt You removed your video too quickly lol (I do understand the paranoia though )
    Haha yeah. I was planning on leaving it up longer, but I figured since everyone considered my type so obvious I didn't have to. Maybe now with conversation I'll be able to discern whether ILE or LII is a better fit (and which subtype works better).

    NONETHELESS

    If you are curious about my video..

    Last edited by RadicalDoubt; 04-22-2019 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Video
    - 6w5 1w9 3w4 - sp/so - INTP -
    β€œMy deplorable mania for analysis exhausts me. I doubt everything, even my doubt.” Gustave Flaubert


    Likes Zhaylin liked this post

  7. #27
    Senior Member Zhaylin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    952 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI Si
    Posts
    797

    Default

    I had SO much to say, regarding your video @RadicalDoubt , but then my eldest came back and interrupted the video as well as my train of thought lol
    BUT, I did read you as INTP. I was tickled to see that was listed

    You remind me a lot of my step-daughter. She's highly intelligent and creative, like you (which seems so weird to me. I don't associate the two together, but I've been proven wrong twice now )
    You have several expressions lol (you claimed otherwise at the end of your video). I was also tickled to death when you became a little sing-songy at one point while thinking of an answer.

    In typical IN (?) fashion, I think you are much too hard on yourself. I hope you can narrow down your socionics. Are you referencing an Enneagram subtype or does Socionics have that as well (if so, I will NEVER wrap my head around all of this )

    Thanks for sharing your video here
    Likes RadicalDoubt liked this post

  8. #28
    Inactive For A Bit RadicalDoubt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    613 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhaylin View Post
    I had SO much to say, regarding your video @RadicalDoubt , but then my eldest came back and interrupted the video as well as my train of thought lol
    BUT, I did read you as INTP. I was tickled to see that was listed

    You remind me a lot of my step-daughter. She's highly intelligent and creative, like you (which seems so weird to me. I don't associate the two together, but I've been proven wrong twice now )
    You have several expressions lol (you claimed otherwise at the end of your video). I was also tickled to death when you became a little sing-songy at one point while thinking of an answer.

    In typical IN (?) fashion, I think you are much too hard on yourself. I hope you can narrow down your socionics. Are you referencing an Enneagram subtype or does Socionics have that as well (if so, I will NEVER wrap my head around all of this )

    Thanks for sharing your video here
    Hahaha thanks

    And I'm referencing socionics subtype. It's lik the extension you put to the regular three letter code, in your case your listed subtype is "Fe" for your SEI-Fe. I'm oscillating between LII-Ne and ILE-Ti at the moment since most people on the socionics site pegged me as an ILE and, in the past, I've been referenced as "very obviously Se polR" (which would lean more towards LII).
    - 6w5 1w9 3w4 - sp/so - INTP -
    β€œMy deplorable mania for analysis exhausts me. I doubt everything, even my doubt.” Gustave Flaubert


    Likes Zhaylin liked this post

  9. #29
    Amethyst's Marshmallow 🍬 Bismuth Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so
    Posts
    1,391

    Default

    Do you guys know about the DCNH subtypes? Apparently I have a creative subtype! It basically means we like creating and that we have more of an emphasis on our creative function. Sounds like our MBTI troubles.
    If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.

    Phleg-Mel/RLUAI/Aries Sun, Aquarius Moon, Leo Rising

    βœΊπ”Έπ•žπ•–π•₯𝕙π•ͺ𝕀π•₯ π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π• π•Ÿ, π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•₯ 𝕛𝕖𝕨𝕖𝕝 π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•π•’π•Ÿπ••, 𝕒 π•™π•šπ••π••π•–π•Ÿ π•₯𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕦𝕣𝕖. 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕀𝕠 π•žπ•¦π•”π•™ 𝕓𝕖𝕀π•₯π•šπ•– ✺
    Likes Zhaylin liked this post

  10. #30
    Senior Member Zhaylin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    952 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI Si
    Posts
    797

    Default

    Ahhh, okay, @RadicalDoubt. I understand the subtype meaning now. I was very confused by the -Fe after my SEI, then took it to indicate my leaning or preference.

    @robobot14 Ugh... so much confusion. I had never heard of it before so I googled it. My brain isn't functioning well enough to take it all in today lol Seems interesting, though.

Similar Threads

  1. Video Questionnaire !! What's my type?
    By Sheon in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-28-2016, 01:01 PM
  2. Replies: 206
    Last Post: 09-09-2015, 05:01 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2014, 03:24 PM
  4. Sophia's video questionnaire
    By Five to One in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-18-2014, 07:22 PM
  5. Help me with my MBTI type - Video Questionnaire included
    By alphashallows in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-14-2014, 10:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO