• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do You Know Your MBTI?

angelgirl

MBTI Type
Infj
Hi guys,

Amidst the process of taking lots and lots of quizzes, I came across this particular test that will give you some insight into your MBTI (in case you’re unsure). It’s really good!! There’s something like 221 questions but at the end of it you get some deep explanations regarding the sort of person you are and what types of careers that would suit you.. etc.

Here it is (enjoy the test!)

Free Personality Test - 20 Pages About You at Personality Max

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Poo it gave me the wrong one. I'll absolutely take any test results with a grain of salt though since I already knew what the answers would be and my subconscious was manipulating me :shrug: I am not 84% sensing. No idea why interpersonal intelligence is so high. What is that even>? I suck at communication
die Bettys's Personality Max™ Report

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Poo it gave me the wrong one. I'll absolutely take any test results with a grain of salt though since I already knew what the answers would be and my subconscious was manipulating me :shrug: I am not 84% sensing. No idea why interpersonal intelligence is so high. What is that even>? I suck at communication
die Bettys's Personality Maxâ„¢ Report

Well this test obviously isn't being consistent with itself. An ISFP should have intrapersonal, kinesthetic and visual intelligence among its top intelligences. So ISFJ is a more likely fit based on the scores.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
The first part of the test was typical MBTI but I like the different questions later on.

I got INFP

NF Temperment

Linguistic and Intrapersonal Intelligence

Visual Learner

Slight Right Brain preference

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Here’s my result, I got ENFP interestingly enough

Your Personality Type is ENFP (Advocate)

Visionary, Extraverted, Intuitive, Visual, Kinesthetic, Right-brained

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Damn, there's a lot of badass charts and graphs and stuff.

Jules Crothers's Personality Max™ Report

Jules Crothers's Personality Maxâ„¢ Report
INTJ, Strategist, Intellectual, Introverted, Intuitive, Musical, Intrapersonal, Kinesthetic, Right-brained​

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ - The "Strategist"

Logical, Musical, Linguistic, Intrapersonal, Naturalist

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTJ - Strategist, Intellectual, Introverted, Intuitive, Musical, Logical, Visual, Right-brained

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"I like to counsel others; people often talk to me about their problems.
Never/Rarely/Often/Always"
I dislike counseling others (that means having to interact rofl), but I'm always the go-to regardless.
I really dislike 2 part questions.

"I like working with tools."
Define tools lol. A hammer and saw? Not so much. A crochet hook and needles, absolutely.

Marvelous test!!!
I'm definitely an INFP :laugh:

Zhaylin's Personality Max™ Report

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Оf course ambiveted INTJ. :D

Your Personality Max™ Report

Your Personality Type is INTJ (Strategist)
Introverted (I) + Intuitive (N) + Thinking (T) + Judging (J)

Your Top Intelligences are Logical and Intrapersonal

You are a Visual Learner

1212.jpg

Mole

Permabanned
I know my star sign. And when I am asked my star sign in a bar, I know I am being picked up. And when I am asked my mbti type, I know I am in the hands of the college educated.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I took this last night and got INFJ. Just took it again and got INFP. (The J and P flipped). I was also more N last night, which seems weird.

INFP
INFJ

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Here’s my result, I got ENFP interestingly enough

Your Personality Type is ENFP (Advocate)

Visionary, Extraverted, Intuitive, Visual, Kinesthetic, Right-brained
Interestingly, Ti is said to be associated with right-brained, free wheeling, creative, and tacit logic.