• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Splendid Socionics Test

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
ESE

Walt Disney

The ESE's fundamental desire in life is to inspire emotional well-being. Towards that end he is always in the process of creating an uplifting atmosphere and aesthetic/physical harmony, while generally making sure that people are happy and satisfied.

The ESE is quick to recognize and respond to passion and emotional involvement, stimulating it where there is none and fueling it where there is. He is well aware of his own and others' passions and tastes and likes to do and say things that stimulates and gives expression to these passions.

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
EII
J. K. Rowling

EIIs have a strong personal value system and strive to embody their own ideals. EIIs are very attuned to the psychological atmosphere of interaction and to their own feelings towards people and things.

They treasure deep feelings of attachment and strive to deepen emotional bonds between people and harmonize relationships. When those people that the EII is close to suffer emotionally, the EII will do everything in her power to raise the emotional condition in the individual, often at the EII's expense.

EIIs interact most favorably with LSEs

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Well this is different

LII

Immanuel Kant

The LII is usually a conceptual thinker with clearly delineated views and ideologies. Unless life forces him to earn a living doing physical labor, the LII prefers to apply his analytical thinking skills to non-material aspects of things: planning organizational structures, developing ideas, analyzing data, and reaching conclusions. No matter what he does or where he works, the LII will have a distinct focus on clarifying thought and ways of looking at things.

Amberiat

Infinity
IEI
Edgar Allan Poe

IEIs perceive, process, and produce information concerning trends and patterns over time most intensively. They constantly and inadvertently make judgments, assessments, and assumptions about relationships based on what they see as recurring trends from past behavior.

They tend to understand the underlying dynamics of situations, people, etc., but may not be able to readily verbalize these insights since they are so internal and conceptual. IEIs are very imaginative people who tend to be mystical and dreamy. Their gentle demeanor does not cast them as particularly rebellious, but their obscure desires are often a far cry from those of the typical person.

I liked the test, and to my surprise, the result is quite accurate, description matches pretty well which is twice as surprising knowing that IEI translates to INFJ in MBTI. I relate more to the ILI descriptions found in this thread though, it's so accurate it's actually a bit terrifying.

So according to this test IEI/ILI describe me to a T, well almost, which only makes things more confusing lol.

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
IEI

Edgar Allan Poe

IEIs perceive, process, and produce information concerning trends and patterns over time most intensively. They constantly and inadvertently make judgments, assessments, and assumptions about relationships based on what they see as recurring trends from past behavior.

They tend to understand the underlying dynamics of situations, people, etc., but may not be able to readily verbalize these insights since they are so internal and conceptual. IEIs are very imaginative people who tend to be mystical and dreamy. Their gentle demeanor does not cast them as particularly rebellious, but their obscure desires are often a far cry from those of the typical person.

IEIs interact most favorably with SLEs.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
LII
Immanuel Kant

The LII is usually a conceptual thinker with clearly delineated views and ideologies. Unless life forces him to earn a living doing physical labor, the LII prefers to apply his analytical thinking skills to non-material aspects of things: planning organizational structures, developing ideas, analyzing data, and reaching conclusions. No matter what he does or where he works, the LII will have a distinct focus on clarifying thought and ways of looking at things.

LIIs interact most favorably with ESEs.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ILE

Albert Einstein

The ILE is typically a 'big picture' kind of person, and tends to speak in generalizations about both people and things, omitting any details he deems mundane or uninteresting. He is acutely aware of what interests and what bores him. This leads him to always search for novelty and surprising things.

At any given moment, the ILE usually has a number of projects and/or skills that he is working on developing, and stays with these interests as long as he feels they have potential for growth. The ILE gets bored easily with rote tasks that do involve lots of repetition and little innovation, although he tolerates them if they are necessary to succeed in society.

ILEs interact most favorably with SEIs.

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LIE

Elizabeth I of England

LIEs are focused on the accuracy and usefulness of information and actions in a long-term perspective. They rarely think about the expedience of an action in the present without having longer-term consequences in their minds, and their view of reality is shaped by an understanding of the outside world making sense in terms of concrete results.

If a decision or statement by a LIE seems to make no sense or lead to lack of comfort in the short term, the reason is that they're already thinking of longer-term gains. The LIEs always have one eye focused on the future to decide their actions.

LIEs interact most favorably with ESIs.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
LSI
Harry S. Truman

LSIs have a strong command of how various systems, structures, and hierarchies around them work, and always have a clear idea of how to implement them and improve them. LSIs quickly and easily determine what is correct and incorrect according to the systems they are familiar with.

LSIs tend to logically analyze just about everything — even close relationships. LSIs view their partners and other members of their household as part of a system which should have a certain structure and order to it. Everything in this system should run like clockwork — scheduling, daily routines, responsibilities in the relationship, and household management.

LSIs interact most favorably with EIEs.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got ESE. Walt Disney

The ESE's fundamental desire in life is to inspire emotional well-being. Towards that end he is always in the process of creating an uplifting atmosphere and aesthetic/physical harmony, while generally making sure that people are happy and satisfied.

The ESE is quick to recognize and respond to passion and emotional involvement, stimulating it where there is none and fueling it where there is. He is well aware of his own and others' passions and tastes and likes to do and say things that stimulates and gives expression to these passions.

ESEs interact most favorably with LII
-----------------

This was so hard for me. I tried it once and got SLI, knew I did it wrong. It took me like an hour to finish it the second time, but that's because I see myself in too many options in one way or another. xD Anyway, since I'm an introvert I don't think it's quite right for me but it's very close.

Last edited:

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ILI
Isaac Newton

ILIs often have well-developed imaginative abilities, frequently engaging in mental wanderings. They can spend a great deal of time simply thinking and may appear to live 'in their heads'. They can be prone to excessive daydreaming, creation of intricate inner worlds or universes, or considering the past or future. ILIs may even have novelistic tendencies with the ability to create intricate plots, characters and places. ILIs, however, are not necessarily inclined to share their imagination with others.

ILIs interact most favorably with SEEs.

It's been suggested before by many, but alas I am not Fe polR

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
LSI
Harry S. Truman

LSIs have a strong command of how various systems, structures, and hierarchies around them work, and always have a clear idea of how to implement them and improve them. LSIs quickly and easily determine what is correct and incorrect according to the systems they are familiar with.

LSIs tend to logically analyze just about everything — even close relationships. LSIs view their partners and other members of their household as part of a system which should have a certain structure and order to it. Everything in this system should run like clockwork — scheduling, daily routines, responsibilities in the relationship, and household management.

LSIs interact most favorably with EIEs.

Jai

Enneagram
V
ILI - Isaac Newton

ILIs often have well-developed imaginative abilities, frequently engaging in mental wanderings. They can spend a great deal of time simply thinking and may appear to live 'in their heads'. They can be prone to excessive daydreaming, creation of intricate inner worlds or universes, or considering the past or future. ILIs may even have novelistic tendencies with the ability to create intricate plots, characters and places. ILIs, however, are not necessarily inclined to share their imagination with others.

ILIs interact most favorably with SEEs.

fatgurl

ARMY
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
EII
J. K. Rowling

EIIs have a strong personal value system and strive to embody their own ideals. EIIs are very attuned to the psychological atmosphere of interaction and to their own feelings towards people and things.

They treasure deep feelings of attachment and strive to deepen emotional bonds between people and harmonize relationships. When those people that the EII is close to suffer emotionally, the EII will do everything in her power to raise the emotional condition in the individual, often at the EII's expense.