• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Splendid Socionics Test

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Link:
The Splendid Socionics Test

I got:
EII
J. K. Rowling

EIIs have a strong personal value system and strive to embody their own ideals. EIIs are very attuned to the psychological atmosphere of interaction and to their own feelings towards people and things.

They treasure deep feelings of attachment and strive to deepen emotional bonds between people and harmonize relationships. When those people that the EII is close to suffer emotionally, the EII will do everything in her power to raise the emotional condition in the individual, often at the EII's expense.

EIIs interact most favorably with LSEs.

raskol

IEE

Something has gone horribly wrong. lol

ILI
Isaac Newton

ILIs often have well-developed imaginative abilities, frequently engaging in mental wanderings. They can spend a great deal of time simply thinking and may appear to live 'in their heads'. They can be prone to excessive daydreaming, creation of intricate inner worlds or universes, or considering the past or future. ILIs may even have novelistic tendencies with the ability to create intricate plots, characters and places. ILIs, however, are not necessarily inclined to share their imagination with others.

ILIs interact most favorably with SEEs.

Although admittedly the description fits me well.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
ILI
Isaac Newton

ILIs often have well-developed imaginative abilities, frequently engaging in mental wanderings. They can spend a great deal of time simply thinking and may appear to live 'in their heads'. They can be prone to excessive daydreaming, creation of intricate inner worlds or universes, or considering the past or future. ILIs may even have novelistic tendencies with the ability to create intricate plots, characters and places. ILIs, however, are not necessarily inclined to share their imagination with others.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
LIE - Elizabeth I of England

LIEs are focused on the accuracy and usefulness of information and actions in a long-term perspective. They rarely think about the expedience of an action in the present without having longer-term consequences in their minds, and their view of reality is shaped by an understanding of the outside world making sense in terms of concrete results.

If a decision or statement by a LIE seems to make no sense or lead to lack of comfort in the short term, the reason is that they're already thinking of longer-term gains. The LIEs always have one eye focused on the future to decide their actions.

tumblr_inline_p8di1woR9j1rk4p6f_400.gif

LIE is ENTj . . .

TricoFeathers

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
so
LSI

Harry S. Truman

LSIs have a strong command of how various systems, structures, and hierarchies around them work, and always have a clear idea of how to implement them and improve them. LSIs quickly and easily determine what is correct and incorrect according to the systems they are familiar with.

LSIs tend to logically analyze just about everything — even close relationships. LSIs view their partners and other members of their household as part of a system which should have a certain structure and order to it. Everything in this system should run like clockwork — scheduling, daily routines, responsibilities in the relationship, and household management.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
SEI

Marie Antoinette

SEIs are extremely attuned to the internal atmosphere of their bodies, and the external atmosphere around them in daily lives. This in effect means that an SEI knows when to raise the mood of a group or an individual on account of their ability to sense physical states of people and groups, making them especially skilled with interpersonal relationships.

SEIs have a strong connection to and ability to recognize internal physical states in themselves and others. They understand how these states are reached and are able to easily recreate or avoid them if desired.

SEIs interact most favorably with ILEs.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ILI
Isaac Newton

ILIs interact most favorably with SEEs.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
SLE

Winston Churchill

SLEs are strong-willed, independently-minded individuals who are able to recognize levels of willpower and motivation in others. They are almost always collected and ready for action. They are adept at organizing others effectively towards any given objective, and have no problem 'getting the job done', even if it requires stepping on a few toes.

They will take the initiative and act at the opportune moment. SLEs will often act without complete information, improvising as they go, but are successful nonetheless. Instability energizes them, as they are active people who think clearly on the move and tend to be unsatisfied with a stationary, peaceful lifestyle

I'm okay with this. Though I admit that I know fuck-all about socionics.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
SLE

Winston Churchill

SLEs are strong-willed, independently-minded individuals who are able to recognize levels of willpower and motivation in others. They are almost always collected and ready for action. They are adept at organizing others effectively towards any given objective, and have no problem 'getting the job done', even if it requires stepping on a few toes.

They will take the initiative and act at the opportune moment. SLEs will often act without complete information, improvising as they go, but are successful nonetheless. Instability energizes them, as they are active people who think clearly on the move and tend to be unsatisfied with a stationary, peaceful lifestyle

I'm okay with this. Though I admit that I know fuck-all about socionics.

It's roughly equivalent to ESTP

Drapeaux

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
1w2
LIE

Elizabeth I of England

LIEs are focused on the accuracy and usefulness of information and actions in a long-term perspective. They rarely think about the expedience of an action in the present without having longer-term consequences in their minds, and their view of reality is shaped by an understanding of the outside world making sense in terms of concrete results.

If a decision or statement by a LIE seems to make no sense or lead to lack of comfort in the short term, the reason is that they're already thinking of longer-term gains. The LIEs always have one eye focused on the future to decide their actions.

LIEs interact most favorably with ESIs.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
IEE
Mark Twain

The IEE is particularly sensitive to and observant of manifestations of spontaneity, social awkwardness, and psychological compatibility or incompatibility. This comes from being able to perceive who people really are as well as their sensitivity to people's feelings and emotional state.

This sensitivity makes the IEE very choosy of social situations – whom to interact with, what group to hang out with, how much time to spend with which people, etc. IEEs are likely to vocally criticize social atmospheres that they regard as strained, stifling, or stilted. IEEs tend to comment a lot on people's personalities and social situations and share insights on possible causes of people's relationships, behavior, and life.

😮

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Interesting test, here’s what I got

ILE
Albert Einstein

The ILE is typically a 'big picture' kind of person, and tends to speak in generalizations about both people and things, omitting any details he deems mundane or uninteresting. He is acutely aware of what interests and what bores him. This leads him to always search for novelty and surprising things.

At any given moment, the ILE usually has a number of projects and/or skills that he is working on developing, and stays with these interests as long as he feels they have potential for growth. The ILE gets bored easily with rote tasks that do involve lots of repetition and little innovation, although he tolerates them if they are necessary to succeed in society.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESI
Queen Victoria

The primary focus in life for ESIs is on stable inner criteria for personal relationships, therefore they follow ethical principles through which they evaluate their own and others' behavior and ideas, backed by input from what they perceive as the real world and how people really are rather than idealism, imagination or not-demonstrated potential in people.

The ESI sees reality primarily through static personal ethics and stable interpersonal bonds between individuals, including himself, where the status of such interpersonal bonds is determined by his personal ethics. The ESI is very confident in evaluating the ethical or moral qualities, and their consistency, of other people as well of himself.

:shrug:

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Another EII here, though IEI is just as true for me. It seems I bounce between the 2.

This is the 3rd time I've taken the test. It hasn't gotten any easier rofl.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ILI

it matches my personal conclusion..

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
LIE
Elizabeth I of England

LIEs interact most favorably with ESIs.​

And these are laughably on-the-nose:

I selflessly protect my own interests and interest of people who close to me. I give the impression of being a modest, gentle, and kind person, but internally I am exacting, principled, and distrustful. If my principles are encroached upon, I suddenly become sharp and uncompromising, demonstrating a harsh and firm character.
and my sense of self-worth is connected on being involved and productive in activities I see as useful, profitable, or which increase my knowledge base.
I have my own views of how reality should be which inclines me to be quick to take action to make sure they are sustained or to ensure they are achieved, before adverse change can get too far.
I rarely emphasize my talents, unique experience, or singularity publicly, preferring to seem like 'your average guy' so that others can relate to me easily, but I become easily attached to people who believe in my potential and praise me for my unique skills.