• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sakinorva Cognitive Function Test

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Hey guys, this test changed a bit! It gets more refined.
So, time to mark some few people which might want to do it again that pops in my head... @Bismuth Bliz, [MENTION=30122]Amethyst Archon[/MENTION], [MENTION=39780]noname3788[/MENTION], [MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION], [MENTION=35566]Luminous[/MENTION], [MENTION=5857]lunalum[/MENTION],

I still do not like the Fi questions ^^. Here are my new results, I think this is the first time where I get Ti as my first, I really should stop my focus on "developing" Ti by now...

Ne (extraverted intuition) 27
Ni (introverted intuition) 26
Se (extraverted sensing) 20
Si (introverted sensing) 12
Te (extraverted thinking) 18
Ti (introverted thinking) 31
Fe (extraverted feeling) 24
Fi (introverted feeling) 29

(grant) function type ENTP
myers function type INFP
myers-briggs type eNfp

ISTJ 29
ESTJ 31
ISFJ 34
ESFJ 38
ENTJ 39.75
ESFP 44.75
ENFJ 46.75
ESTP 47.75
INTJ 48.25
ISFP 53.25
INFJ 53.25
ISTP 54.25
INFP 55
INTP 56
ENFP 57
ENTP 60

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ne (extraverted intuition) 27.3
Ni (introverted intuition) 24.8
Se (extraverted sensing) 15
Si (introverted sensing) 24
Te (extraverted thinking) 12
Ti (introverted thinking) 20
Fe (extraverted feeling) 29
Fi (introverted feeling) 38

grant-brownsword function type INFP
axis-based function type INFP
most likely myers-briggs type INFJ

e n f p
26.5 86.2 97.5 46.6
80.5 12.5 11.9 49.9
i s t j
strong I preference
strong N preference
clear F preference
undifferentiated

Screenshot_20200608-110353.png

I don't think I've ever gotten that high a Ti score on a test before. :huh:

noname3788

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION] I kinda like how they added different colors to the type result to indicate strength of preference. But it woudn't be me if I woudn't get at least two different results :D

View attachment 22495

if attachment doesn't work once again:

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes, it did update for sure. It used to be one of the few resources that consistently gave me my type, I'm not even sure how this was tabulated this time around. This is pretty rough haha, calling me of all people an INxJ.

5ee350262e1cb82a966ffe980b6c39387c06c5b9.png

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Not a bad update. Lol, why is my Fe that low? I don't expect it to be that high, but I'm pretty tactful. I'm guess I'm just socially awkward like that.

Jk41aGt.jpg

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I wish she did heard me and using my methods...
Because the cognitive functions for you guys doesnt seem bad, but these result seem weird.
I am almost sure she also strengthened the tertiary function from Grant, at least from [MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION] results. The algorithm is reading INFJ with super tertiary Ti instead of going INTP. Some ready it as a "Ni-Ti" loop. Just summing the functions from every axis would give INTJ, my sum typing would get INTP (Ti-Ne-Ni, I use tertiary Ni), from all these function results.

She disagrees with the Grant approach but it is just there because of community appraisal, but these wrong non-Jungian Grant tertiary ends up giving these distortions.

noname3788

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I wish she did heard me and using my methods...
Because the cognitive functions for you guys doesnt seem bad, but these result seem weird.
I am almost sure she also strengthened the tertiary function from Grant, at least from [MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION] results. The algorithm is reading INFJ with super tertiary Ti instead of going INTP. Some ready it as a "Ni-Ti" loop. Just summing the functions from every axis would give INTJ, my sum typing would get INTP (Ti-Ne-Ni, I use tertiary Ni), from all these function results.

She disagrees with the Grant approach but it is just there because of community appraisal, but these wrong non-Jungian Grant tertiary ends up giving these distortions.

That got me curious and so I tried to recreate the whole summation process by using my own results to create a linear equation system to solve. Now the result of the function weighting is quite interesting:

dominant: 1.25
auxiliary: 0.75
tertiary: 0.25
inferior: -0.25

it scores inferior functions negatively! In the case of RadicalDoubt, it types him as INFJ because his Fe is too strong to be INTP. The inferior functions is seen as a crucial part of type and expected to be as weak as possible. The tertiary isn't weighted much compared to dominant and auxiliary. [MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION]

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's just barely visible with the new blurring of the letters, but it just barely gave me ENFP for my MB type this time. I've actually jumped over the borderline :shock:

sQhbmyM.png

For reference here are my scores from a month or two ago:

Scores are different, but the pattern is pretty much the same.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ne (extraverted intuition) 28
Ni (introverted intuition) 26.2
Se (extraverted sensing) 29
Si (introverted sensing) 34
Te (extraverted thinking) 28
Ti (introverted thinking) 36
Fe (extraverted feeling) 4
Fi (introverted feeling) 37

(grant) function type INTP
myers function type ISTP
myers-briggs type ISTP

An IxTP with dominant Fi. Sounds about right.

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ne (extraverted intuition) 36
Ni (introverted intuition) 24.6
Se (extraverted sensing) 28
Si (introverted sensing) 10
Te (extraverted thinking) 18
Ti (introverted thinking) 26
Fe (extraverted feeling) 16
Fi (introverted feeling) 30

This is actually the first time I score so high on Ne. Usually Se is the function I score the highest on.

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ne (Extroverted Intuition): 16.8
Ni (Introverted Intuition): 16.2
Se (Extroverted Sensing): 17
Si (Introverted Sensing): 20
Te (Extroverted Thinking): 36
Ti (Introverted Thinking): 26
Fe (Extroverted Feeling): 11
Fi (Introverted Feeling): 24