• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sakinorva Cognitive Function Test

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Ne (extraverted intuition) 38
Ni (introverted intuition) 38.4
Se (extraverted sensing) 24.3
Si (introverted sensing) 13.5
Te (extraverted thinking) 35
Ti (introverted thinking) 34

Fe (extraverted feeling) 32
Fi (introverted feeling) 25

grant-brownsword function type ENTP
axis-based function type INFJ
most likely myers-briggs type INFP

e n f p
36.5 126 68.9 91
72.4 -25.7 49.9 13.3
i s t j
moderate I preference
clear N preference
slight F preference
strong P preference

Neat test.

#24 You may be viewed as "fake" or "manipulative" to others.
Well, no. Part of the point of being those things is to not be viewed as those things. Otherwise, you're doing it wrong.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
attachment.php

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh a new test! :happy0065:

Ne (extraverted intuition) 40.3
Ni (introverted intuition) 36
Se (extraverted sensing) 8
Si (introverted sensing) 9.5
Te (extraverted thinking) 26
Ti (introverted thinking) 21
Fe (extraverted feeling) 18
Fi (introverted feeling) 41

grant-brownsword function type ENFP
axis-based function type INFP
myers-briggs function type INFP

clear I preference
clear N preference
moderate F preference
clear P preference

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=37565]Exolvuntur[/MENTION] , I finally got around to retaking this- only answering with hard rights and lefts (no in between answers).
Other than the "I", it's much more consistent with other test results I've gotten:

Ne (extraverted intuition) 33
Ni (introverted intuition) 37.9
Se (extraverted sensing) 19
Si (introverted sensing) 16.7
Te (extraverted thinking) -1
Ti (introverted thinking) 15
Fe (extraverted feeling) 31
Fi (introverted feeling) 27

grant-brownsword function type ENFJ

e n f p
48.8 93.9 103.7 86.9
62.3 1.7 -4 13.4
i s t j
unclear I preference
clear N preference
clear F preference
strong P preference

Gotta love that Te score :rofl1:

**EDIT**

What it was originally:

Last edited:

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
So, this test has dichotomy and cognitive functions on a single test, which makes it one of my two favorites cognitive function test. I would say that a test combining cognitive functions with dichotomy is more "powerful". This is so nice, because combining the results you all post it, it is possible to me to do a very good evaluation of the test, and I can easily detect it flaws. Its a shame that it seems that the author of this test doesnt seem to become aware of this, a test with dichotomy and cognitive functions can be quite "tuned" by slowly fixing the issues. So, Im not going to post my results but Im going to point the interesting flaws.

With dichotomy on its own, it is important that no dichotomy correlates significantly with each other, for example Extraversion should not correlate significantly with Sensing for example. This is this tests first flaw: Intuition is correlating significantly with Perceveing, or, to be more clear, N is correlating with P. That flaw doesnt affect any NP or SJ person, but it does affect SPs and NJs. The why is a little complicated, but observing the pattern of results it seems that S causes an increase in J and N causes an increase in P. So, a SP person, like [MENTION=29903]Mayflower[/MENTION], will get borderline on J/P or even J despise being P. And, on the other side, a NJ person, like [MENTION=34350]Norexan[/MENTION], will get borderline J/P or even P despise being J.

Cognitive functions, on its own, have very discussable musts, and for that reason I dont do a evaluation. However, in cognitive functions crossed with dichotomy, there is one rule that must be followed:
- Fi and Fe must correlate significantly with feeling, Ni and Ne must correlate significantly with iNtuition, Te and Ti must correlate significantly with Thinking and and Se and Si must correlate significantly with Sensing. What "significantly" means is subjective, however general standards for Google Scholar (scientific articles) says its 0.6, however I do use myself 0.4 for cases like this.
It doesnt matter what cognitive function stack you follow, or if you dont follow any cognitive function stack at all. This rule and what I said for dichotomy has to be true in evaluating different types (if you cross data with only the same types, these rules dont apply, for example this rule doesnt apply if we are evaluating only INFJs).

Inside this cognitive function to dichotomy rule, there is a three other flaws on this test. Se and Ni are not correlating with N/S at all, and that could be related to the N correlating with P issue. Whatever who is significantly affected by the N-P unproper correlation, is affected by this issue either. The third issue is that Fi is not correlating with feeling. So, any F that relys on Fi significantly more than on Fe will get borderline T/S or T instead of F. FP=Fi is not exact and is quite a raw conversion, but it is expected that most FPs should be affected by this issue. This is why what [MENTION=31348]Peter Deadpan[/MENTION] pointed out happens and it happens with [MENTION=7991]chickpea[/MENTION] and [MENTION=33955]Ashtart[/MENTION] and with me. I usually oscilate between T/F all the time, because Im "borderline" on that, but in this test I get T for MBTI and F for the other two methods all the time. Speaking of which, I can explain them (the methods). These 4 different MBTI results gives some doubt, right? Such as this doubt:

Norrsken said:
I don't understand my results, honestly.
I wont explain exactly your results, but rather Ill explain what these 3 methods are. Basically, instead of giving a single result, this test gives 3 different points of view.

The simplest is "myers-briggs function type". Its the equivalent of dichotomy, basically it measures E/I, N/S, F/T, P/J regardless of cognitive functions, like it is measured on 16personalitities. This method does not use cognitive functions. Sakinorva has some MBTI interesting reads and at their opinion (at least though my own interpretation) the most reliable method is through dichotomy and not cognitive functions, and for that reason the "most likely myers-briggs type" is always equal to the "myers-briggs function type" result.

"axis-based function type" is an orthodox method which I never saw (and perhaps most typology community neither) before, but Sakinorva claims that it is "commonly used by magicians and typologists today". By magicians, it is quite clear that they dont really approve much that method (I dont either, but it is interesting). I think it is better explained by them:
"The axis-based algorithm will assume that there are no inferior functions in your stack, and that functions on opposite ends create axes that you would either prefer or not prefer, so in other words, your scores for Ne/Si are compared to Ni/Se, and the same thing goes for Se/Ni and Ni/Se. The algorithm then tries to figure out which one of those four "valued" functions you prefer should be dominant, and voila! You get your type."
So, basically they will do a Ne vs Si, Se vs Ni, Te vs Fi and Fe vs Ti duels. There will be 4 winners in this duel, and using the winners they will determinate which type is yours (they were unclear what cognitive stack they use for that evaluation but I guess its the Grant one).

The third one is one of my favorites. It claims to be "The Grant/Brownsword model" but the author mistakelys creates a new typing method on its own (although seems aware of this). They have, for every type, a formula like this:
Dominant+Auxiliary+Tertiary-Inferior = Type score
The dominant, auxiliary, tertiary and inferior are all from Grant/Brownsword model, which is, for example, Ne-Fi-Te-Si for ENFP. They put weights on this, meaning that the dominant counts more than auxiliar and that the tertiary count less tha dominant and aux. However, this is not Grant/Brownsword method at all. There is one important and missing "detail" here. Summing and subctracting functions doesnt imply into a fixed cognitive function stack. Its entirely different thing that appers to be equal. If we sum E+N+F+P, we are "piling" up all the 4 dichotomies althogheter, forming 1 dichotomy on ENFP orientation. When we sum Ne, Fi and Te, and minus Si, we do the same thing, we are "pilling" up 4 cognitive functions. The Grant Stack expects that Ne-Fi-Te-Si will show for every ENFP (and as Sakinorva observes in their own website that doesnt usually happen), where Ne should be the highest function for ENFP (highest value), Fi in second highest, Te in third and Si, depending on which community/point of view you follow, is either the 4th or the 8th function (the lowest). So, for Grant, Ne must be at first position for ENTP and ENFP, while for Sakinorva Grant-Brownsword algorithm that doesnt really need to happen. Its more flexible. But it creates a very interesting method, I prefer to call the sum method, since it can be used unweighted and it is possible to use other stacks as reference. I already managed to put cognitive function stacks to compete with each other, but not for this test.

So, my final saying is that the most reliable method of these 3, for this test, its case-dependent. Because of the N-P correlation, the dichotomy one is not really the most reliable all the cases.

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
Ne (extraverted intuition) 38.3
Ni (introverted intuition) 36.8
Se (extraverted sensing) 28
Si (introverted sensing) 20.7
Te (extraverted thinking) 19
Ti (introverted thinking) 29
Fe (extraverted feeling) 26
Fi (introverted feeling) 31

most likely myers-briggs type INTP

e n f p
38.2 112.8 47.2 86.1
75 -11.5 50.7 16.1
i s t j
moderate I preference
clear N preference
undifferentiated
strong P preference

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I heard my name!!!

Went ahead an retook it.

Ne (extraverted intuition)9
Ni (introverted intuition)6.3
Se (extraverted sensing)26
Si (introverted sensing)10.7
Te (extraverted thinking)8
Ti (introverted thinking)9
Fe (extraverted feeling)10
Fi (introverted feeling)13

grant-brownsword function type-ESFP
axis-based function type-ESFP
myers-briggs function type-ESFP
most likely myers-briggs type-ESFP

Compared to everyone else, doesn't my dom function seem a bit... low?

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Compared to everyone else, doesn't my dom function seem a bit... low?

All your functions, I think perhaps you could be marking too much on the not me/disagree side.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
All your functions, I think perhaps you could be marking too much on the not me/disagree side.

True, I have, but I didn't really relate to most of the questions strongly. I could answer with extremes with either strongly agree/disagree (or neutral) and see where that lands me.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
True, I have, but I didn't really relate to most of the questions strongly. I could answer with extremes with either strongly agree/disagree (or neutral) and see where that lands me.

It could.
These tests, even keys2cognition, measure preferences not skills. The sum of all cognitive functions being higher or lower than others just means that you marked a lot of not me/disagree or a lot of very me/agree. What is important is the differences between the cognitive functions.

Ananse

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
So far I think this is the most accurate MBTI test available. My results are similar to the ones I usually get from Socionics tests.

__

I'm very unsure about some things, while I have less doubt about others.

Obviously N dominant, but the E/I preference of this function is not so obvious. I seem to use Se exclusively before Si. More or less F < T preference. The polarity is very much Fe/Ti (or Ti/Fe) though.

General E/I depends entirely upon the specific questions being asked. I identify as Extravert, still having no attraction towards socializing, and I would never consider myself an ambivert. General 'J/P preference' is all P.

This leaves ENTP and INFJ.

__

Dicotomy based tests usually misstype me ENFP, while I'm rather sure regarding Fe/Ti. Sometimes INxP, while I can't imagine either F or T being dominant.

Keys2Cognition will usually show ENFJ or ENTP, occasionally INTP and Grant/Brownsword usually ENTP or sometimes INFJ. Socionics IEI.
Test results regarding functions might weigh a slight bit over towards INFJ. 'All things considered' though, I identify as ENTP.

__

This alternate E/I usage of the dominant function completely goes against all theory. It may very well only be me unable to tell the difference. I do however believe that I actually DO use it both ways -- along with Se.

Ti usually works in the background, and although apparently contributing a lot, active thinking really wears me out. Despite this, despite being obviously emotional and despite tests showing F > T preference, I consider myself being a 'Thinker'.

__

My guess is that this whole thing is about a chronical Ne/Fe loop, which I think has affected me all my life. I actually believe that Ni may have developed in order to break this loop.

By the way, I also believe that I for many years between 25 and 40 was stuck into some kind of Ti/Si loop.

__

This is not saying that I would have 'more than one personality'. Neither am I suggesting that people would 'change personality over the years'.

I just seem to have this INFJ-like 'mode', probably a technique for breaking this extraverted loop. Also, in some periods of my life have hidden into some kind of INTP 'bubble' of cold logic. Actually believed this to be my normal way of being. (This has been periods when people have been picking on me, critizising me for ADHD related expressions.)

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ne (extraverted intuition)
Ni (introverted intuition)
Se (extraverted sensing)
Si (introverted sensing)
Te (extraverted thinking)
Ti (introverted thinking)
Fe (extraverted feeling)
Fi (introverted feeling)

grant-brownsword function type
ENFP
axis-based function type
ENFP
myers-briggs function type
INFJ
most likely myers-briggs type
INFJ

moderate I preference
moderate N preference
moderate F preference
moderate J preference

Ne (extraverted intuition) 38
Ni (introverted intuition) 24.1
Se (extraverted sensing) 36
Si (introverted sensing) 8.5
Te (extraverted thinking) 29
Ti (introverted thinking) 23
Fe (extraverted feeling) 32
Fi (introverted feeling) 14

axis-based function type ESTP
myers-briggs function type ENTP
most likely myers-briggs type ENFP

clear E preference
clear N preference
undifferentiated
clear P preference

So according to this test my functions in order would be Ne > Se > Fe > Te > Ni > Ti > Fi > Si

Lol so I'm basically just completely extroverted according to this test apparently.