• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Probably should delete this

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Socionics Test

Many of Ya'll are already familiar with this, but here:
Test beta - AIM | AIM

I got ILI as my top (with LII, LIE, and ILE trailing shortly behind)
My function preference according to this test was as followed: Ti > Ni >= Te > Ne > Fi > Se > Si > Fe

Edit: The link immediately stopped working, unique. Also I have no clue how to delete this

Last edited:

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
@RadicalDoubt ask a mod to remove thread. OPs can't be deleted.

(btw, I took it, got ILI)

Maybe I actually am (socionics) Fe PoLR. Si PoLR really felt like it made sense though.

RadicalDoubt

MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
@RadicalDoubt ask a mod to remove thread. OPs can't be deleted.

(btw, I took it, got ILI)

Maybe I actually am (socionics) Fe PoLR. Si PoLR really felt like it made sense though.

Wait the link worked for you? If that's the case than I won't delete it? Also how would I go about grabbing a mod? I also got ILI. Honestly I'd question the tests accuracy before I questioned your Si polR.

It worked for me too. I got IEI, a common sociotype I get on these tests. However, I can't see myself as beta.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got SEI (with ESE and EII trailing shortly behind)
My function preference according to this test was as followed: Fi > Si > Fe > Ne > Ni > Se > Ti > Te

I am not sure why EII is not first...

LittleCat

Off to new adventures
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
EII followed by SEI and SLI
Functions are: Fi > Si > Ne > Fe > Ti > Ni > Te > Se

RadicalDoubt

MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got SEI (with ESE and EII trailing shortly behind)
My function preference according to this test was as followed: Fi > Si > Fe > Ne > Ni > Se > Ti > Te

I am not sure why EII is not first...

They're a bit weird about testing Ne on this site I notice; People who are clearly "Ne" irl don't seem to score very highly on it on this particular test for some reason. Those who have Si and Fi in their highest scores tend to get SEI for some reason