• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Where Should You Actually Live In The USA?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Vamonos.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
You got: The Midwest
You're a mix of focused and friendly, approachable but also able to attack any task at hand. The Midwest is the perfect place for you: somewhere you can settle down, but also achieve your dreams!

Well. Would you look at that!

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I also got the Midwest.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
The southeast. Umm...what?

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You got: New York or Chicago

Face it: You need bright lights, big city, and everything that comes with. You lead a fast-paced lifestyle, and need a city that can keep up with you. Only New York or Chicago will do.

Sounds good to me :smoke:

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
You got: The Pacific Northwest

You want the perks of a city with the great outdoors at your disposal, don't you? Well, the Pacific Northwest is the spot for you. Why not enjoy a fresh cup of coffee and innovative cities like Seattle and Portland while you're at it?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

You're a mix of focused and friendly, approachable but also able to attack any task at hand. The Midwest is the perfect place for you: somewhere you can settle down, but also achieve your dreams!

shutterstock_57248761.jpg

slushy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

really not trying to move to Trump country, though. it's bad enough at times living in my California suburb, and the population is only about 50% pro-Trump.

You got: The Great Plains

You'll enjoy the wide-open plains, that's for sure! This is the heart of America, and you need to be a part of it. Now put on your jeans and chow down on some BBQ!

No thanks, I'm a West Coast kind of chick. Plus, I hate the idea of being landlocked.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

You'll enjoy the wide-open plains, that's for sure! This is the heart of America, and you need to be a part of it. Now put on your jeans and chow down on some BBQ!

No thanks, I'm a West Coast kind of chick. Plus, I hate the idea of being landlocked.
Same result...closer for me because I'll sacrifice a coastline for an arid climate, but still just a little ways down the map and to the left, please. Down some more...down...yep, actually Southwest by choice, but you know that because blog. There's more here than the quiz thinks. :yes:

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The southwest

You like to spend your time outside, but don't mind a little culture either. The Southwest is perfect for you: sunshine, food, and fun! Now the hard choice is... Phoenix, Santa Fe, or somewhere else?

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You got: The Southeast
With your laid-back and friendly attitude, you belong in the South. You aren't afraid to kick back and take things one day at a time. Enjoy some warmer weather and people who are just as friendly as yourself.

Yeh. I dig this.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
You got: The Pacific Northwest
You want the perks of a city with the great outdoors at your disposal, don't you? Well, the Pacific Northwest is the spot for you. Why not enjoy a fresh cup of coffee and innovative cities like Seattle and Portland while you're at it?

YEAH! :wubbie:

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Southwest...Hope it's not like the airline.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp