• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Ivy League School Are You?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Textbooks Out, Class!

Ooh. If I could go there magically, I would!

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Are Cornell
cornell.jpg

You are hardworking and a total brainiac. You love to push yourself academically.
You are competitive and driven. You wouldn't mind going to a difficult school... you want to do difficult things!

You have been accused of being preppy before, and you would probably enjoy joining a sorority or fraternity.
You are happiest in your life when you're able to work hard and play hard. Cornell would offer you the chance to do both.

Jaguar

No answers to click. I guess the site doesn't like my browser.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Are Dartmouth

You are a real go-getter. People have accused you of being intense - which makes you the perfect fit for Dartmouth.
Like Dartmouth students, you are ambitious and accomplished... but you're also outgoing and friendly.

You are the type of person who's happy if you have a tight circle of friends. You don't get bored easily if your crew is around.
However, you are still quite adventurous. You want to travel the world and try as many things as possible.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got cornell :/

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Me too, I think you just have to click on the answers to the questions because it also looks kind of invisible for me.
They don't have those "bubbles" next to the answers anymore like the old days. :laugh:

Jaguar

Me too, I think you just have to click on the answers to the questions because it also looks kind of invisible for me.
They don't have those "bubbles" next to the answers anymore like the old days. :laugh:

Well how fucked up is that? It worked. Thanks.

You Are Cornell

You are hardworking and a total brainiac. You love to push yourself academically.
You are competitive and driven. You wouldn't mind going to a difficult school... you want to do difficult things!

You have been accused of being preppy before, and you would probably enjoy joining a sorority or fraternity.
You are happiest in your life when you're able to work hard and play hard. Cornell would offer you the chance to do both.

Now, there's just one problem - I said no way to joining a frat and it tells me I'd like to join one. Screw that nonsense. :D

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Are Princeton

You are a very well rounded person. While you have been academically successful, it doesn't define you.
You do take academics seriously, and it's important to you to learn from the best minds in the world.

You are very culturally aware and sociable. No one would accuse you of being a nerd.
You don't just want to go to school - you want an experience to remember. And Princeton would give you just that!

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got Brown.

(I actually applied to and was accepted to Cornell (I had an interest in going because they are known for birds and I liked the sound of the school), but wasn't interested in going in a lot of debt / lack of scholarships so I went to a state university instead.)

Edit: Ha! I answered the questions as I would have answered them when applying for colleges and I got Cornell. Honestly I wasn't expecting that, that's pretty funny.

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You Are Brown

Like the majority of Brown's students, you are happy and well adjusted.
You are confident and self assured. You wouldn't need to go to one of the bigger named Ivies to feel good about yourself.

You aren't the biggest fan of authority, and you like being able to carve your own path.
You are attractive, accomplished, and independent. Like Brown students, you thrive when you're able to do your own thing.

rav3n

You Are Harvard

Wherever you go, you tend to be the smartest person in the room. And you've probably been told that you should go to Harvard.
You are brilliant, but you also know how to work hard. There's no intellectual challenge too great for you.

People may think you're stuck up, but you've worked hard to get where you are.
You sacrificed a lot to be the best - now it's time to go to the best!

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Are Yale

You are passionate, opinionated, and uniquely you. You deserve to be around similarly gifted Yale students.
You couldn't imagine going to school just to get a degree. You're all about learning, growing, and thriving.

You wouldn't mind a demanding and intense school like Yale. You are dying to be challenged!
You are a fascinating person who is curious about the world. You would fit in perfectly at Yale.

I didn't even get into Berkeley!

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
You Are Columbia

You think school is great, but you also believe you'd get most of your education outside the ivory tower.
And what better place to learn about the world than New York City? You would definitely take advantage of all the opportunities the city has to offer.

You are very unsheltered, and you appreciate being with people who are worldly and diverse.
You have ambitious dreams, and the Big Apple is probably the only city big enough for you!

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You are Princeton.

princeton.jpg

You are a very well rounded person. While you have been academically successful, it doesn't define you.
You do take academics seriously, and it's important to you to learn from the best minds in the world.

You are very culturally aware and sociable. No one would accuse you of being a nerd. You don't just want to go to school - you want an experience to remember. And Princeton would give you just that!

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
You Are Columbia

You think school is great, but you also believe you'd get most of your education outside the ivory tower.
And what better place to learn about the world than New York City? You would definitely take advantage of all the opportunities the city has to offer.

You are very unsheltered, and you appreciate being with people who are worldly and diverse.
You have ambitious dreams, and the Big Apple is probably the only city big enough for you!

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You Are Harvard

Wherever you go, you tend to be the smartest person in the room. And you've probably been told that you should go to Harvard.
You are brilliant, but you also know how to work hard. There's no intellectual challenge too great for you.

People may think you're stuck up, but you've worked hard to get where you are.
You sacrificed a lot to be the best - now it's time to go to the best!

Cool it's always nice to hear that I'm brilliant :gleam:

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
You Are Cornell
cornell.jpg