• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Instinctual Stacking Variant [Enneagram User Guide]

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Le Test

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I get sx/so.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
sp/sx .... Hmmm, lately I have been thinking about the fact that I could actually be so blind and sp first. I've read the description of sp/sx 4 and it really does fit me. Maybe I got it all wrong.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
sp/sx .... Hmmm, lately I have been thinking about the fact that I could actually be so blind and sp first. I've read the description of sp/sx 4 and it really does fit me. Maybe I got it all wrong.

I mean, I always saw you as kind of 'untouchable' and that's something I notice with sp first people.

This is also like the tenth time I got sx/sp on a test. Maybe the universe is trying to tell me something. But me soc last? Eh.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got sx/sp, since it was talking ideals, and when younger I totally focused on/hoped for that. But my ideals around that got chipped away over the years and now I'm not even sure I want or believe it's possible.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
sp/sx

Based on your responses:
sp is most likely your primary Enneagram instinct.
sx is most likely your secondary Enneagram instinct.
so is most likely your tertiary or last Enneagram instinct.

Wut?

1) Although I'm comfortable in close relationship with someone, it can feel claustrophic and limiting at times.
2) Although I'm comfortable within a community of people or circle of friends, I often have an urge to get away by myself or with an intimate other.
How is the top not also sx blind (and the other not sx?). I'd agree the second response definitely isn't soc blind but... Eh?

Interesting test nonetheless, I've been getting sp/sx recently a ton and I don't know why tbh

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sx/So, though it was determined by two questions, and I get the feel that my preference was split between the two.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp