• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Weird Ass Enneagram Test; It Involves SITTING.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Test (Follow the instructions below the website.)

.. Wow. I actually strongly relate to this. :l

What the?? :shock: I think this is the very first time in history I've ever gotten e1 as my result. Weird test indeed.

Spotting and understanding Ones

Belief
Ones believe the world is imperfect and it is up to them to change things. They can find freedom when they let go of this. They can create the reality that things are already perfect and be relieved from the burden of trying to change things.

Appearances
Ones are usually neat and clean, and their clothes are tasteful, not vulgar. They have high standards and wouldn’t dream of arriving somewhere looking scruffy. Their haircuts have a tendency to be severe, and controlled. As Eli Jaxon-Bear writes, ‘They have hairdos that look as if they would break if they fell down.’ Their posture is usually remarkably good and they can habitually have a serious expression on their face, as if ready to criticise.

Friends, Family and Other Relationships
Ones have high standards, and will work hard to meet them. In this way they are dutiful and honest. However, when others don’t meet these standards it can create tension. For example, crumbs may not bother some people, but I have known a One go straight out to get the Dustbuster if someone drops crumbs on their carpet. If you are friends, related to or in love with a One you will be aware of how difficult it can be to please them, and keep them happy. Of course, it's not your job to - happiness lies in everyone's own hands.

Difficulties
A lot of anger can be stored in a One, towards both themselves and those around them, for not meeting the high standards they expect. They can be obsessive compulsive, especially regarding cleanliness, and as a result you can often spot a one because their homes are like showhomes and their gardens are usually immaculate. They can also find it hard to relax and have fun, even when everyone else is letting go. Having said that, when Ones do let go, and alcohol is involved, I have seen them get very wild and let it all out (a girl I knew did this about once a year).

As Children
One children are ‘good’. Not in the sense that they are always trying to help you, but just that they are trying their best to be as good as they can. They will usually be conscientious at school and will voice their opinions at home about what they think is right and wrong.
In the video below, Jack Lemmon as Felix is the One.

At Work
Ones usually work hard, but can struggle if they find that the ethics of the workplace conflict with their own. They like attention to detail and can be difficult to work with as others might feel they are not meeting their standards. They are not necessarily lots of fun to work with.

Talking Style
Ones often have tense voices, as if there is some sort of upset or anger underneath that they are suppressing.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got 5.

giphy.gif

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
9?

Yeah but I’m already tired. Of course I’m relaxed.

It asked for my top 3. My second was 5 and then- shit I’ve forgotten- because I’m tired. Zzzz.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got 1. I’ve done this test like a year or so ago. But I’m glad I forgot.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got 5, but if I went off other results that I felt were accurate I also got 3 and 9.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got 7 lol... Sitting still for 30 seconds doing nothing? Whaaaaaaat?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
9?

Yeah but I’m already tired. Of course I’m relaxed.

It asked for my top 3. My second was 5 and then- shit I’ve forgotten- because I’m tired. Zzzz.

If you got 9, you were probably high. For shame!

If you got 9, you were probably high. For shame!
Now, now. I don’t do that sort of thing anymore.

I was in a rare moment when I was completely at peace with my existence. The 30 seconds was blissful and I could have kept going- and succumbed to unconsciousness. So for 30 seconds I was a 9 but I was not high for a single second young lady! :happy2:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Belief

Eights believe that it is up to them to be a powerful force in the world. They can be free when they accept that they don’t need to try to impose themselves. If they accept the present moment and go with the flow of the universe, then they have found true power.

I often get 8 in tests and that is probably because of my tritype.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It said to pick three of the nine. I only had two I identified with and then looked -- Five and Nine. yeah.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I got 9, followed by 5, followed by 1, which clearly doesn't form a tritype.

I spent the previous hour being a silent little bitch about my secret feelings though, so the break was nice.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I got 7 lol, I tried my best but 30 seconds is much too long :newwink:

Belief
Sevens believe that the world is boring and painful so making their own fun is important. Once they accept the present moment, and realise the limitless joy that is to be found there, they are free.

Appearances
Sevens are quite easy to identify because they are full of energy and positivity as a philosophy of life and this is seen in their movements, clothing and general aura. They are restless and often doing something with their hands and looking around them to see what is going on. They will wear whatever makes them feel good and sexy, regardless of what others might deem as tasteful, so there is a striking, exuberant and colourful style of dress. They are smiley and charismatic, and it is hard to ignore a Seven when they walk into a room.

Friends, Family and Other Relationships
Sevens are usually great fun: game players, story-tellers and party animals. They are less good at focusing on one thing for a long period of time, so may seem fickle, giving you lots of intense attention at one point, and then going off and doing something else soon after. They can be monogamous or may have lots of short-term partners… the attention is the thing that wanders. Fun is their priority.

Difficulties
Sevens will not usually see they have difficulties. They are optimistic and resourceful and don’t like to dwell on things that might go wrong. However, there can be a manic quality in their searching for new fun experiences and acquisitions – each one holds the promise of being satisfying but it never is because they are always running from the present moment. I have known a few Sevens who find it so hard to grieve or deal with traumatic experiences that they ignore the difficult-to-process feelings and stay buoyant until they end up with psychological difficulties later down the line.

As Children
They are happy and lively and find it hard to keep their attention on one thing. Sevens in particular never seem to grow up and they retain a playful, childish, carefree attitude later in life.

At Work
Sevens bring their love of fun into the workplace and can be creative and energetic people to have around. They can also be unreliable and work in a scatty, slapdash manner.

Talking Style
Sevens want to enjoy everything so they will use wit, storytelling and a dramatic tone heighten the pleasure of the act of talking.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got 8 and I hate the name Joshua.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i checked nine first... i also checked five and one...

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
7 and 9- I had no problem starting the test but my attention wandered off and I just got bored and ended early because I was impatient with it. It more drifted off rather than any sort of anxiety thing. I tend to get uncomfortablw with sitting still for too long especially if there is some sort of expectation imposed though. This all sounds very 7 but... hah. Im not a 7. The expectation thing could also relate to 1 I suppose- expectation placed on the self- becayse the last sentence of the 1 description was relevent but that makes sense seeing as 1 wings attached to 9 especially tend to be inward focusing/self critical more than outwardly critical of their entire worlds- as opposed to 1 cores who are constantly ON in that way. 1 wings being like looking occasionally at yourself in a funhouse mirror and wondering what is wrong with you but being able to look away because shit you are at a fucking fair and everything is just grand if you allow it to be- 1 core being like the entire world is a funhouse mirror AND HOW CAN NO ONE ELSE SEE THIS AND UNDERSTAND IT NEEDS FIXIING.

But yeah. The rest of the 1 descriptuon- as a 1 wing ovee core- did not relate to at all.

Interesting test though. Definitely not a 7 but my experience- well- its like a 9 experience but with perfectionistic anxiety making it seem 7- I tbink more because- “if I cant do it right might as well not do it all/dismiss it and go on to sometthing better”. One positive outlook experience looking like another I suppose.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
5, 1, and 9.