• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Online Pregnancy Test

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Congratulations, Frosty! You're "with child". Our remote testing system has detected that you're pregnant. The Miracle Of Life has begun! To see whether your baby is a boy or a girl, click the "View My Baby" button below.

It's A Boy!
Frosty, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 14 lbs, 1 oz and have brown hair and gray eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Would you like to know who the lucky father is? Our Genetic Validator module has processed that data and determined who the father must be. Click the "Who's The Daddy?" button to find out.

Bill Clinton
Like thousands of other women of breeding age, you did the Horizontal Bop with Bill. Looks like he really 'felt your pain', along with a few other things.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'M PREGNANT!
IT'S A BOY!
FABIO IS HIS DADDY!

image.php

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lmao at this quiz.

Sadly, it says I'm not pregnant.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's A Girl!
Lumi, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 8 lbs, 5 oz and have red hair and green eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!
And the father is...

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
It's A Boy!
SS, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 8 lbs, 10 oz and have red hair and brown eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Would you like to know who the lucky father is?

Fabio
You little Fabio-stalking vixen! Admit it- the only way this could happen is if you tripped him and beat him to the floor. Congratulations on your cat-like reflexes.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It said I was pregnant with a 15lb 8oz little boy & the dad was Pee Wee Herman.
I hate all of that. Words do not exist for how much I hate all of that.
This shitty quiz peered into my soul & dug out the worst possible things it could find.

Excuse me while I run myself into a doorknob. Repeatedly.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It's A Boy!
Hermit, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 8 lbs, 7 oz and have black hair and blue eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Yes, it is true that this is not worth discussing here, since women's forums mainly touch on the topics of children, motherhood, feeding, beautiful clothes, cosmetics, but not the topic that was discussed above, as I think. Don't think I'm sexist, but it's mostly true.
What?

---------------------------

It's A Boy!

Matthew, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 13 lbs, 12 oz and have brown hair and green eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

:cry:

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pregnancy detected!
Congratulations, Jazzy! You're "with child". Our remote testing system has detected that you're pregnant. The Miracle Of Life has begun! To see whether your baby is a boy or a girl, click the "View My Baby" button below.

It's A Boy!
Jazzy, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 10 lbs, 1 oz and have brown hair and blue eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Would you like to know who the lucky father is? Our Genetic Validator module has processed that data and determined who the father must be. Click the "Who's The Daddy?" button to find out.

The Pool Guy
Naughty, naughty! You aren't supposed to fool around with the hired help. Just like with the Butler, the Cook, the Chauffeur...

Jade Ashleigh Pool Guy

omg XD

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No pregnancy detected
Our remote testing didn't detect any apparent signs of pregnancy. Because there is always a small margin of error during remote testing operations, we strongly recommend that you verify the results with a re-test. To do this, click the "Re-Test" button below.

(retests)
Pregnancy detected!
Congratulations, Krayfish! You're "with child". Our remote testing system has detected that you're pregnant. The Miracle Of Life has begun! To see whether your baby is a boy or a girl, click the "View My Baby" button below

It's A Boy!
Krayfish, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 13 lbs, 1 oz and have blonde hair and hazel eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Arnold Schwarzenegger
Don't feel bad, you were just wearing a dress and sometimes that's all it takes. It could have happened to anyone.

Julie Caitlin Schwarzenegger, quite a beautiful name for my son...

Lmfao the sounds effects though

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
It's A Boy!
Meeeee, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 16 lbs, 11 oz and have red hair and brown eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

The Neighbor Kid
Holy &#%@! You seduced the neighbor's kid, you cradle-robbing hussy! I hope for your sake he's over 18. We sure hope he resembles your husband. . .