• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What makes you happy?

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are an achiever.

- - - Updated - - -

You are an achiever.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
You're an achiever

You feel happiest when you have achieved something that you have been working towards, whether it's a material or personal goal. But it's not all about you... happiness also comes when you have helped someone else to feel happy, for example, playing with your children or watching your friends enjoy themselves at a party you've organised. You like to feel emotionally connected to the people and things around you. Be careful that you don't rely too much on material things, and that you don't become dissatisfied and unhappy when you fail to achieve your goals. Instead, recognise and celebrate the fact that your love of achievement can be a powerful source of energy, and one that can spur you into creativity.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I took it twice, since I couldn’t decide on some answers— more than one would be equally applicable.

Artisan & Individualist. :shrug:

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You are a sharer

Your happiness comes from taking part in activities with others. You enjoy getting ready with friends before you go out, or participating in group activities like doing up a friend's house or helping them move. You love activity, and you love being with others. You like to feel that you belong to something, and you feel this most when you are taking part in a shared task or activity. Focusing on this alone can be limiting. You may find that your happiness is too dependent on stimulation from others, or that you need to have others around you in order to feel at your best. But there are also advantages to your way of life. You express yourself well, you know how you come across to others, and you are an excellent communicator. Happiness is a gift, and as far as you’re concerned, sharing it can only increase it.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are a sharer

Your happiness comes from taking part in activities with others. You enjoy getting ready with friends before you go out, or participating in group activities like doing up a friend's house or helping them move. You love activity, and you love being with others. You like to feel that you belong to something, and you feel this most when you are taking part in a shared task or activity. Focusing on this alone can be limiting. You may find that your happiness is too dependent on stimulation from others, or that you need to have others around you in order to feel at your best. But there are also advantages to your way of life. You express yourself well, you know how you come across to others, and you are an excellent communicator. Happiness is a gift, and as far as you’re concerned, sharing it can only increase it.

----------------

I like it. ♥ Actually extremely fitting, especially the bolded part. Generally I find I'm my happiest when just bonding with people over fun activities and truly feeling connected with one another. It doesn't matter what we're doing if we can boost one another up and get fully lost in the moment. I've also definitely been called an over-sharer before so this for sure adds up.

Also, I put in my opposite answers and got Achiever. Makes sense too, sadly. xD

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
You're an achiever

You feel happiest when you have achieved something that you have been working towards, whether it's a material or personal goal. But it's not all about you... happiness also comes when you have helped someone else to feel happy, for example, playing with your children or watching your friends enjoy themselves at a party you've organised. You like to feel emotionally connected to the people and things around you. Be careful that you don't rely too much on material things, and that you don't become dissatisfied and unhappy when you fail to achieve your goals. Instead, recognise and celebrate the fact that your love of achievement can be a powerful source of energy, and one that can spur you into creativity.