MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Default Dharma Type Test (LonerWolf)

Dharma Type Test — What is Your True Life Path? ⋆ LonerWolf

Unexpected, but interesting, result:

The Educator

Your Dharma type is The Educator.

Educators are intelligent, insightful, and curious people who are motivated by helping others to learn and grow. Of all five Dharma types, Educators are the sages who like to impart wisdom and help society to intellectually and spiritually grow.

Vices: Lust, impracticality, cynicism

Virtues: Wisdom, truth, compassion

Life purpose: You are born to share your truth with others and to create understanding in society. You will thrive in any field that allows you to adopt the role of the teacher, professor, scholar or instructor.

Lesson to learn: Learn to separate your beliefs, assumptions and biases from reality and you will discover the clarity of truth. Educators also benefit from learning how to practically implement what they have learned in a way that will help themselves and other people.

Famous Educators: Moses, George Lucas, Barack Obama, Carl Sagan, Helen Keller
    Likes Gentleman Jack liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLI Si

The Warrior.
    JohariNohari
    You'll see me again, crawling up
    from the depths of hell

MBTI
    INFP

Your Dharma type is The Outsider.
    until later

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    845 sp/so

The Laborer
    Please fill these out if you feel like it: Nohari Johari
    You only really die when you are forgotten.
    8w9, 5w6, 4w3

Follow your Dreams HoneyBlossom's Avatar

I got The Outsider

MBTI
    xNxP
    Enneagram
    631 sp/so
    Socionics
    Dead None

The educator

And so it begins... Gentleman Jack's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    000 so/sx

Your Dharma type is The Outsider.

Outsiders are the eccentric, off-beat, free-spirits of society who are motivated by innovation and creative expression. Of all five Dharma types, Outsiders are the revolutionaries who like to challenge the status quo and inspire people to be the most authentic versions of themselves possible.

Vices: Egotism, self-deception, self-isolation

Virtues: Empathy, creativity, freedom

Life purpose: You are born to shake up the world, create change, and liberate people from the old, pointless paradigms, traditions, and social habits. You will thrive in any field that allows you to express your visions, beliefs, and dreams in an open and uncensored fashion. (For example, you might prosper as an entrepreneur, artist, or activist.)

Lesson to learn: Realize that true freedom doesn’t come from outside of you; it comes from within you. Taking self-responsibility for your freedom will help you to fulfill your life’s purpose.

Famous Outsiders: Tim Burton, George Carlin, Bjork, Krishnamurti, Maya Angelou

You can read more about The Outsider Dharma Type in Simon Chokoisky's book: "The Five Dharma Types: Vedic Wisdom for Discovering Your Purpose and Destiny."
    With all due respect,
    -Jack.

I am the Cat who walks by himself, and all places are alike to me...

I am but a dream--your dream, a creature of your imagination. In a moment you will have realized this, then you will banish me from your visions and I shall dissolve into the nothingness out of which you made me...

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    749 sx
    Socionics
    SNL None

Your Dharma type is The Laborer.

Laborers are solid, trustworthy, and deeply caring people who are motivated by compassion and a sense of loyalty to others. Of all five Dharma types, Laborers are the caregivers who thrive on being of use to other people and society.

Vices: Stubbornness, codependence, self-martyrdom

Virtues: Lovingkindness, loyalty, hard-working

Life purpose: You are born to support, care for, nourish, and inspire other people. You will thrive in any field (such as social work, counseling) that involves bringing people together, caring for the weak, and helping people to reach their greatest potential.

Lesson to learn: In order to truly care for others, you must learn to care of yourself. Respect your needs, take care of your body, and love the person you are. Without developing self-compassion, you will struggle to offer that to others.

Famous Laborers: Oprah Winfrey, Mother Teresa, Al Gore, Dalai Lama
    There's no love in fear.
    - Tool

Do we want to remind you of something? Yes: the world is good and we belong here.
    - Richard Siken

Soft, Sweet and Fluffy Angel Cake's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    974 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I'm not sure how I feel about this... the caste system in India is still being used to divide people, after all...
    Break through the shackles of the mind... unless you like it that way, who am I to judge?

BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/,https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1

Johari: https://kevan.org/johari?name=~MS*ANGEL~
    Nohari: https://kevan.org/nohari?name=~MS*ANGEL~

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    "And then, raising my lids slowly and looking out from underneath my lashes, i captured him with my eyes"

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Your Dharma type is The Warrior.

Warriors are motivated to fight and protect what they believe in fiercely. Of all five Dharma types, Warriors are the heroes that protect the innocent, and give a voice to those without voices.

Vices: Anger, pride, self-destructiveness

Virtues: Courage, justice, fortitude, generosity

Life purpose: You are a born leader who will thrive in any field that involves protecting, uniting, and supporting the innocent and helpless.

Lesson to learn: Pick your fights wisely and be discerning with the use of your energy (it is easy for you to burn out!)

Famous Warriors: Angelina Jolie, Paul Newman, Celion Dion, Virginia Wolf, Winston Churchill
    True Neutral 8 1 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017
    === Challenger Perfectionist Motivator Inventor===

"It doesn't terrify me what my mind can imagine as possible but things it cannot. They can exist in front of our eyes, yet cannot be seen." - Me