User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Default Spiritual Gifts Test (LonerWolf)

Spiritual Gifts Test – What is Your Inner Gift? ⋆ LonerWolf

LOL. I don't think this result is correct. It's because I answered "caregiving" to the "profession you're drawn to" question, I think. I'm empathetic to some degree, but it's not my specialty.

Empathy
    Also known as: Compassion, loving-kindness

Spiritual Archetype: The Healer

Your primary spiritual gift is Empathy. You are a person who values gentleness, benevolence and mercy above all else. At heart, you are a sensitive, caring and loving person. You are the kind of individual who can easily put yourself in the place of others, feeling their joy and pain at the same time. This makes your spiritual gift extremely rare and valuable. Use the gift of Empathy to guide your life decisions, and you will always make the wisest choices.

Congratulations!
    Likes Gentleman Jack liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Metis View Post
    Spiritual Gifts Test – What is Your Inner Gift? ⋆ LonerWolf

LOL. I don't think this result is correct. It's because I answered "caregiving" to the "profession you're drawn to" question, I think. I'm empathetic to some degree, but it's not my specialty.

Empathy
    Also known as: Compassion, loving-kindness

Spiritual Archetype: The Healer

Your primary spiritual gift is Empathy. You are a person who values gentleness, benevolence and mercy above all else. At heart, you are a sensitive, caring and loving person. You are the kind of individual who can easily put yourself in the place of others, feeling their joy and pain at the same time. This makes your spiritual gift extremely rare and valuable. Use the gift of Empathy to guide your life decisions, and you will always make the wisest choices.

Congratulations!
    Yeah. I changed that one answer, and I got:

Passion

Also known as: Zeal, Fervor, Enthusiasm

Spiritual Archetype: The Mystic

Your primary spiritual gift is Passion. You are a person who values intensity, dedication and ambition. At heart, you are a warm, devoted and intensely feeling person. You are the kind of individual who has a strong zeal to live life to the fullest, and make the most of every moment. This makes your spiritual gift extremely valuable and powerful. Use the gift of Passion to guide your life decisions, and you will always make the wisest choices.

Congratulations!

Much more accurate.
    Likes LittleCat liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Wisdom

Also known as: Understanding, Insight

Spiritual Archetype: The Sage, Prophet, Seer

Your primary spiritual gift is Wisdom. You are a person who values knowledge, clear thinking and awareness. At heart, you are an insightful, cautious and mature person. You are the kind of individual who has a great understanding of the intricate complexities of life. This makes your spiritual gift extremely powerful and valuable. Use the gift of Wisdom to guide your life decisions, and you will always make the most intelligent choices.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    947 sx/so

Wisdom
    I don't believe in magic.

MBTI
    INFP

I got Insight vcoughchhc 8)
    until later

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    845 sp/so

Courage

Also known as: Valor, Fearlessness, Willpower

Spiritual Archetype: The Shaman

Your primary spiritual gift is Courage. You are a person who values fortitude, determination and fearlessness above all else. At heart, you are a tenacious and brave person who isn’t afraid of the darkness or light. You are the kind of person who is prepared to go where no one else dares to wander. This makes your spiritual gift extremely powerful and valuable. Use the gift of Courage to guide your life decisions, and you will always make the wisest choices.

Seems legit
    Please fill these out if you feel like it: Nohari Johari
    You only really die when you are forgotten.
    8w9, 5w6, 4w3

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Wisdom.

Also known as: Understanding, Insight

Spiritual Archetype: The Sage, Prophet/Prophetess, Seer/Seeress

Your primary spiritual gift is Wisdom. You are a person who values knowledge, clear thinking and awareness. At heart, you are an insightful, cautious and mature person. You are the kind of individual who has a great understanding of the intricate complexities of life. This makes your spiritual gift extremely powerful and valuable. Use the gift of Wisdom to guide your life decisions, and you will always make the most intelligent choices.
    “Note to self: Don’t seek to be relevant, or liked, seek to be undeniable. Seek to be compassionate. Seek integrity. Seek humility. Seek Light.”
    johari | nohari

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    469 sp/sx

Creativity
    Result Image
    Also known as: Artistry, Ingenuity

Spiritual Archetype: The Visionary, Artist

Your primary spiritual gift is Creativity. You are a person who values beauty, originality and imagination. At heart, you're artistic and visionary. You are the kind of person who can easily think “outside of the box” and create masterpieces that speak to people’s souls. This makes your spiritual gift extremely valuable and sought-after. Use the gift of Creativity to guide your life decisions, and you will always make the wisest choices.

Hm...

Follow your Dreams HoneyBlossom's Avatar

Serenity

Also knows as: Peace Acceptence

Spiritual Archetype: The Mentor, Guru

Your primary spiritual gift is Serenity. You are a person who value quietness, calmness and tranquility. At heart you’re stable, balanced and placid . You are the kind of person who can find your peaceful center even in the middle of chaos. This make you spiritual gift extremely rare and valuable. Use the gift of Serenity to guide your life decisions, and you will always the wisest choices.

And so it begins... Gentleman Jack's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    000 so/sx

Courage

Also known as: Valor, Fearlessness, Willpower

Spiritual Archetype: The Shaman

Your primary spiritual gift is Courage. You are a person who values fortitude, determination and fearlessness above all else. At heart, you are a tenacious and brave person who isn’t afraid of the darkness or light. You are the kind of person who is prepared to go where no one else dares to wander. This makes your spiritual gift extremely powerful and valuable. Use the gift of Courage to guide your life decisions, and you will always make the wisest choices.

Congratulations!
    With all due respect,
    -Jack.

I am the Cat who walks by himself, and all places are alike to me...

I am but a dream--your dream, a creature of your imagination. In a moment you will have realized this, then you will banish me from your visions and I shall dissolve into the nothingness out of which you made me...