• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Car Personality Test

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Car Personality Test
TEST: Car Personality Test - Quizzes and Tests on 7thMind

Result : Sports Car

Your car personality: Sports Car. You want something fast and furious and that will turns people's heads. A car isn't just meant to be driven - it has to be enjoyed! You live life in the fast lane and won't let anything get in your way.

Yap, same as with the bikes. :)

4-Door Sedan
12.7%
Sports Car
60.0%
SUV
26.6%
Hybrid
0.7%

Tengri

Result : SUV

Your car personality: SUV. You're the type of person who always takes the road less traveled. Leave the city life to the puny cars! You love adventure and taking on challenges, and are always willing to push yourself to the limit.

4-Door Sedan 12.7%
Sports Car 60.0%
SUV 26.6%
Hybrid 0.7%

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Cool kind of expected to get that result, sports car are the best! :cool:

Your car personality: Sports Car. You want something fast and furious and that will turns people's heads. A car isn't just meant to be driven - it has to be enjoyed! You live life in the fast lane and won't let anything get in your way.

4-Door Sedan 12.7%
Sports Car 60.0%
SUV 26.6%
Hybrid 0.7%

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Car Personality Test

Your car personality: SUV. You're the type of person who always takes the road less traveled. Leave the city life to the puny cars! You love adventure and taking on challenges, and are always willing to push yourself to the limit.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
raises eyebrow

I thought I'd get a station wagon. lol

4-Door Sedan
12.5%
Sports Car
60.0%
SUV
26.8%
Hybrid
0.7%

I think this test gives almost everyone the same result...

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

4-Door Sedan: 12.5%

Sports Car: 60.0%

SUV: 26.8%

Hybrid: 0.7%

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah... I don't think so lol
I'm either an SUV or a Hybrid (I love durable vehicles that can get out of mud and snow, but I also love good gas mileage :D

4-Door Sedan
12.5%
Sports Car
60.0%
SUV
26.8%
Hybrid
0.7%

Honeydew

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFJ
Ugh...I thought this said "Cat" Personality Test.

4-Door Sedan
12.5%
Sports Car
60.0%
SUV
26.7%
Hybrid
0.7%

I don't wanna be an SUV. They're not environmentally friendly. :ng_mad:

Here are my answers:

1) Your friends would describe you as...

Answer: Always willing to lend a helping hand.

2) How would you describe your style?

Answer: Micellaneous. I have my own style - who the hell wants to look like a walking billboard.

3) You have a free plane ticket to go anywhere you want. The only catch is, you have to leave RIGHT NOW. Where do you head?

Answer: Anywhere away from people - I want to be one with nature, and yes, I'm a tree hugger.

4) How are you with money?

Answer: I'm saving every penny and cutting corners where I can. Wait...are you going to throw that empty can out??

5) Your motto is:

Anser: You get from this world what you put in, so take care of it.

6) What movie genre are you usually drawn to?

Answer: I love anything original, like documentaries or foreign films.

7) What's the one word you would use to describe yourself?

Answer: Independent

8) If a reality show followed you around with a camera, where would they usually find you?

Answer: Checking out museums, the latest play, art galleries, poetry readings.. expanding my horizons, you know?

9) What's the one thing you hate?

Answer: People who tell me I can't do something, or who think they're better than me.

10) What's the one thing you wish you could change about yourself?

Answer: I care too much (sniff, sniff), and some people just don't appreciate it. I wish I could be selfish sometimes.

11) When you hit an obstacle in life, how do you react?

Answer: I take care of it on my own. What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger.

12) When you look back on your life 50 years from now, what do you want to be able to say?

Answer: I loved life and everyone in it with all my heart.

saskiazaaza

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

4-Door Sedan
12.5%
Sports Car
60.0%
SUV
26.7%
Hybrid
0.7%

Drunkstein

Enneagram

4-Door Sedan 12.5%
Sports Car 60.0%
SUV 26.7%
Hybrid 0.7%

Drunkstein

Enneagram
Car Personality Test
TEST: Car Personality Test - Quizzes and Tests on 7thMind

Yap, same as with the bikes. :)

we got very close results on political compass too... weird

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp